No terror attacks in Germany despite large Muslim population

>no terror attacks in Germany despite large Muslim population
>no terror attacks in Sweden despite large Muslim population
>no terror attacks in Netherlands despite large Muslim population
>no terror attacks in UK despite large Muslim population (in the last decade)

hmmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Stockholm_bombings
youtube.com/watch?v=PiE_4PxVdJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

their everyday life is in terror though

because the german media doesnt report such incidences
there was a hostage taking in germany already, but the media only told us he speaks fluently german and kept silent
thanks to the internet it turned out it was a sandnigger

Germanic people are all ethnomasochists to the point that they are xenophiles because they hate themselves so much that everything else feels better to them so they bend over every possible way until Muslims have it pretty cozy.
French people on the other hand are proud of their culture with a "have sex with us and melt into us with no trace of your culture remaining" attitude which extremist Muslims find impossible to deal with except through violence.

Really makes you think.

>have sex with us and melt into us
>kaminitro.jpg

germany
>half decent police force and security team, who actually do a decent job. probably got some kgb advisors from the commie days.

france
>shitty security team who have no idea what they're doing, and haven't ever in the history of post ww2 france had to deal with any substantial terrorist or organised criminal threat, and have much more universally known landmarks and historic locations, and relics in general due to not getting bomber harris'd

this just might be your answer mate

>comunist
>jews
Opinión discarte

Like 90% of Stalins inner circle were Jews

I wouldn't be so happy. When those new immigrants, worse than Turks, take roots there you won't probably be so safe.

>be muslim
>accepted and tolerated by most people in my city
>invite white friends to pakistani weddings and they have a blast
>white friends invite me to do bowling and play football and other white activities

mutliculturalism feels good man

Our Muslims are turks.
This is an important difference.

because it's not as bad here as Sup Forums basement dwellers like to imply
also
>turks
>muslims

I'm wishing I could drone your pakishit weddings.
Dirty shitskin muhammadian

I'd say let people rule. Enough of terror.

bit rude that

Well said, Ameribro.

>and haven't ever in the history of post ww2 france had to deal with any substantial terrorist or organised criminal threat
Corsica. Also if movies with Alain Delon are to be believed there are anti-gay death squads that are a big threat.

Germany let them rape women during new years eve and try to keep it silent. Why would muslims attack them ?
UK legalized burqa/niqab shariah tribunals and carrying ISIS flags are tolerated.

ISIS are buttmad at us, because our army fucked their plan up in Mali.
Also I blame Brussels for what happened.

Germany has Turks. Those idiots only make rap music and gym. They're like the blacks of U.S. of A.

What about that dude that beheaded people in the streets ? He claimed it was in the name of allah

>They're like the blacks of U.S. of A.
Yeah they love to see themselves as worthless niggas but in general their are pretty harmless compared to real niggas.

>rape is the same thing as killing someone

Am I talking to a feminist?

not yet

Found it

Lee Rigby attack.

No, it isn't, but it is a thing that you can't accept and let happen, cuck.

No need to kill everybody when govt gives you the approval to do whatever you want was my point

>Muslims
>Ruled Europe
When was that?

Well, he probably thinks of the ottomen empire.

Not even to feminists?

Al-Andulus of Iberia

thats because we all let muslims walk all over us, the bhurka is banned in france and secularism is enforced

Christians still rule europe numbnuts

I'm still seeing the majority of europe not ruled by muslims m8

>German Karolinger Empire
>Karl Martel

delete this now you roach

>Germany
Proud Aryan nazis who almost won WW2 (they won in our hearts anyway)

>Sweden
Mighty sons of Thor, can't fool them tbqh

>UK
Brave, rebellious people who's afraid of nothing and will fight until the end

>France
Cheese-eating surrender monkeys, pathetic, laughable

And you're asking why Frenchmen get crushed by Islamic trucks without even reacting?

TRIGGERED GFKJHDQRGUKM HQZETH zmejtb

delelte THIS

CHARLES MARTEL NOT KARL OK ???

>China
>Peaceful muslim folks

I wish we could just deal with muslims like the chinese do.

UK got Bus bombed and solider BEHEADED in their capital though

I just don't understand.
China was never centralized under muslim rule?
The only time china met islam was when the steppe people caused a massive collapse with their "peaceful raids" and took away the central asian territories,cripling the chinese horse market and military.

Muslims in Germany are Turks while Muslims in France are Arabs

Yeah, this peaceful man is just taking a nap on one of the busiest streets of Sweden. He left his pressure cooker next to him, knowing Sweden has no thieves.

Germany has had rape attacks
Sweden has had rape attacks
Not sure about Netherlands
UK has had rape attacks and you had to qualify that you only meant terror attacks in the last decade because there have been Muslim terror attacks in the UK

Just because these countries are better off doesn't mean that their Muslim populations are well behaved.

Don't get cocky.

In order of most cucked I'd say Sweden, France, Germany then UK. You're not alone

Refugees did the rape attacks not turks tho.

This image is shit op. Nice fucking comparison. Islam dindu nuffin.

bowling is the shittiest thing ever

I hate muslims but i hate american "culture" even more, especially fucking bowling, i wish i could blow up every bowling club.

If you give them attention...

A bunch of countries isn't entire Europe

Dubrovnik stronk

>accepted and tolerated by most people in my city

not really surprising if you're from leicester or bradford tb.h lad

There was the fucking 7/7 bus bombings in Bongland and some nutter beheading people.

when did this happen ? was this an actual terrorist attack ?

Most Muslims in Germany are Turks, who are the most fake Muslims imaginable. They are way too hedonistic and love the Western consumer culture too much to sacrifice themselves for Allah.

yeah. All you have are muslim rape gangs who sell out little girls unpunished by the police.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Stockholm_bombings

I know it sounds cucked but it was rapefugees and french/belgian dickheads joining in.

Turks are actually pretty based as long as they are not Erdoshills or pseudo shit hat "we are opressed" gangsters.

Or at least they are better than the rets.

>we are opressed
Mever seen a turk with this attidute.

When they have to handle the government or police,you will see it quickly.

The bus was more than 10 years ago and Lee Rigby was one person, still bad, but in terms of death toll we've been very safe over the last decade.

We were safer though.

Uh , ah germany fuck yeah.

>Last ten years
The bombing was ages ago and we've seen nothing on that scale since, when considering that on the continent, hundreds have been killed in attacks over the past 2 years

t. gustav johansson

can you remeber me what happened next?

Why are muslims still so butthurt about their countries having actualy been ruled by Euros?

Bowling existed before america did, silly cunt.

Who says we're butthurt, ishmael.

when? was it a few days ago, only heard that there was some hostage situation in some city in germany, never saw anything beyond that.

you just invented stalin was known for his anti-Semitism, he even expel them to America because they do not stop reading / pol / and habres a history book that has not had to apologize to China

Its because france led the fight and now they are the most targeted.

What impacts people more, attacking a large group of people or attacking one of them repeatedly in amy brutal way you can think of?

Lenin's. Stalin dealt with the previous team.

was about a month ago
but ye thats the point they didnt say anything else about it beside he was successfully killed

they did say that he was a mentally unstable 19yo with fake guns but i guess you need a conspiracy theory to reinforce your delusions(halt die fresse du spast)

We have mainly Turks, Kurds, Balkan muzzies and Persians. Non of which are really peaceful ethnics but by far less retarded than Arabs.

deshalb hat auch ein Scharfschütze den 19 jährigen mit Spielzeugpistolen erschossen, wa?

Netherlands has Arabs, so does Sweden

>Germany,UK
it is because Intelligence agencies prevent them.

lol

muslims hate france because they believe we oppress and attack them, not the case with germany.

Also Isis is literally fishing for new members, this is useless in germany, most muslims in germany are turks, turks just don't give a fuck about other muslims. Isis want non muslims to turn against muslims so muslims all go in the middle east to become new fresh troops

we're ready america youtube.com/watch?v=PiE_4PxVdJ0

white people in leicester and bradford are racist as shit dude I live in scotland

there aren't any fucking whities left in bradford and leicester you nonce

Europe as whole was and is bound to fail

>>no terror attacks in Germany despite large Muslim population

hundreds of sexually assaulted women on news year

>>no terror attacks in Sweden despite large Muslim population

their hottest women are being offered to every somalian that enters the territory

>>no terror attacks in Netherlands despite large
Muslim population

muslims still haven't adapted to all the pot in the air

>>no terror attacks in UK despite large Muslim population (in the last decade)

please, half the country is already pakistan

thiz

>Ameribro

kill yourself

>
kek

>hundreds of sexually assaulted women on news year
"sexual assault"

only like 2 or 3 rapes