How do German 'men' deal with the fact their women have all been used as cumrags by Arabians?

How do German 'men' deal with the fact their women have all been used as cumrags by Arabians?

They wish they were used as toiletpaper instead

That'd be instagram models in the arab emirates.

Germanic women in general are sluts. A couple of punches to the head would solve everything.

Nazishits completely btfo by their women

what western european women hasnt been used as a spunkrag for blacks or arabs in their teens and twenties and then when theyre thirty and fat settle with a white ''''''man''''''?

italian, spanish, irish

No Neville, the plague is spreading even here, where a great part of the population is still racist.

Are you guys shitposting? You don't actually believe this, right?

I believe it

wew

just go to stockholm and see for yourself

Don't deny it, Olof. Every other guy I know has slept with some German or Swedish women. I am kinda tired of hearing about these people comparing Indian women to European women.

Hmmmm, Austrian sluts..

well i am a virgin neet loser so it doesnt affect me one way or the other

The same way British men handle that all their women are cum rags for Pakis and Nigerians.

>Spanish
It seems that in big cities that disease started, but in my city (average size) I've seen few girls dating blecks or chicanos, it's not common yet.

I go outside m8.

tell them to date brits instead

disguising as men = getting shot by the nazis or the soviets. I don't think there are any male survivors of the Berlin occupation

>tfw an European woman told me to get her pregnant

>tfw a yuro cuck is rising my child.

then she got raped 20 times a day until death by some ruso chinks they dragged from Kirgistan