/gg/ - Google general

Script with AdNauseum to auto-click Google's AdWords:
jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/

AdNauseum
adnauseam.io/

Google Issuing Refunds to Advertisers Over Fake Traffic, Some Advertisers Question Level of Refunds
archive.is/2017.08.25-185850/https://www.wsj.com/articles/google-issuing-refunds-to-advertisers-over-fake-traffic-plans-new-safeguard-1503675395

Top 20 Most Expensive Keywords in Google AdWords
archive.is/2017.08.27-144202/http://www.wordstream.com/articles/most-expensive-keywords

Top 25 Most Expensive Keywords in Google AdWords
archive.is/2017.08.27-222645/http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2017/06/27/most-expensive-keywords

Non-Google versions of Chromium (such as Iron, Comodo Dragon, or Vivaldi)

Other urls found in this thread:

jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_warfare
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what does the E= stand for? Ebony?

bump

(OP)
Adneseseum is just a meme

The only reason you see it pushed is because of the Sup Forumstards infesting Sup Forums who are butthurt because Google is rightfully cracking down on racist hate speech so they spread memes like adnaseum or the lie that Chrome is a botnet.

Adnaseom is run by a tranny SJW Jewess who is making money off the fake clicks. Besides, the ad companies DO make money off those clicks, since Google has to refund them. And do you honestly think this little meme addon hurting mother fucking Google of all companies? They can already identify fake clicks, how else would they be able to know they need to refund the ad companies?

Just use a regular adblocker or better yet wait until 2018 when Chrome will implement one itself

>Adnaseom is run by a tranny SJW Jewess who is making money off the fake clicks.
We know, so we're making our own plugin. Thanks for pointing this out.

>Adneseseum is just a meme

I just want to click ads. Why can't I click clickable ads when they're perfectly clickable? What if I sexually identify as a pathological ad-clicker?
Stop oppressing me, sweetie.

>Just use a regular adblocker or better yet wait until 2018 when Chrome will implement one itself
That isn't the point of this thread, we encourage you to keep using your own adblocker like uBlock Origin for your personal browsing needs. This thread is about automating Google ad clicks with the sample script we have above on a separate profile or a separate browser.

hi google

unironic, non shill question - why wasn't adnauseum blocking google ads on the search result pages? I actually want to use this blocker, but it doesn't do the job ublock origin is doing for me right now

>makes money from fake clicks
>gets flagged
What's the next step on her master plan?

>my guess is "equality"

This is retarded autism. You really need to fuck off OP.

Google's business model is unsustainable. The best way to hurt them is simply by denying them revenue.

Promoting ad blockers that work well on youtube is the best way to hurt the company. You're promoting some retarded shit that will never catch on and never have any real effect. This whole fucking thread is stupid.

>reddit spacing
inb4 muh usernet. fuck lmao

Okay.

>this is so retarded I have to repeatedly call it retarded despite reminders to fuck off
ok we got it Sundar

Make a working exe that will install some meme browser, install the addon and start some script targeting high cost adds.
Only way to gain traction with normalfags like (Me) and you need numbers for this.

>being *this* mad

OP you must be onto something here. I've only ever seen this level of butthurt before in pizzagate threads.

Didn't some schizo kill a bunch of people due to pizzagate?

>Google's business model is unsustainable. The best way to hurt them is simply by denying them revenue.
This is true.

Stop samefagging.

>xxgate
The internet was a mistake.
>It's not going to work, don't bother
>Please, seriously you're wasting your time
>N-no, stop. Use ad blocking on only one of their services, instead of quickly clicking ads on many

Stop being a dumb cunt.

Nah. You're thinking of the actor who walked into the pizza place and fired one shot into the floor. This one shot somehow conveniently destroyed the computer in the next room somehow. And the traffic cam overlooking the shop was turned away during the entire incident.

Really activates my almonds.

>look at me Sup Forumsuys, i can change browsers and clear cookies

Doing that would eliminate the (you)

Yeah, you're a dumb cunt.

>Btfo
>Better assume he just switched user agents, installed a new os, and moved country
I don't even agree with what he said but you're fucking stupid

SIR PLEASE DELET THIS

Why are you Sup Forumsuys so angry?

pls respond

>i'm fighting the power by installing an extension that sends my IP address, current time, referrer, window size, user agent, and every other reason why you don't click ads, to the ad makers!
Sup Forums does it again

h-ha ha ha, guys this is just a meme, j-just stop, h-ha.

y-yyyou wouldn't want me to call you a racist would you? lol.

The Muslim girl is positioned perfectly to take out the Jew and the faggot, two of the most hated groups in Islam

it fucks up their ad revenue. people buy ads expecting more profits. when they have to pay up for clicks but don't gain any new customers, you lose money.

This.

/thread

>all these google shills in the thread
Pathetic.

samefag

i'm a Sup Forumsfag and even I'm not this dumb. first braveware, now this

>i'm a Sup Forumsfag
No you're not.

okay then

>jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
I increased the sleep to a minute

await sleep(60000);

But it doesn't seem like it clicks all the ads, it just clicks an ad and then loads the next search term.

You make pennies out of traditional ads. Only the small time guys think they work without tracking. The point is collecting the users data, and selling it to further target those users. Using their data, you can craft the perfect ads that actually do work. And the users will love them so much, they won't even consider them ads.

Stupid holds no political ideology. The people you call your allies are . They're so quick to turn when you step out of line.

This is false. Go read the wiki you utter mongoloid. Do not spread FUD.
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ

Why are you and your LARPing friend still in this thread? Leave us be.

Literally only proves me more correct. You're a dipshit. It admits sending non-anonymous requests from your browser which contain all the information of a regular click.

$0.20 has been deposited into your account.

>admits
omits*

>$0.20 has been deposited into your account.
$1.57 has been withdrawn from Adsense.

You can leave this thread now, anytime.

Retard here. What's all this crap about?

People raging against google because of a few things (Damore getting fired, tracking, censorship, annoying ads, being a monopoly, etc..). Basically their way of fighting is to use this addon which will click any ad it sees.

nu/pol/ cancer
hide and report

I just heard about ad nauseum. Just installed it.

Also, where is that pic from OP? Google discriminates against old people, now they're adding them into the graphics for cover? lol

hownew
protip: inpect element

$0.00002 has been deposited into your account
oh wait nvm you're literally giving adnauseum jews money for your cpu resources
L M A O

If I wanted to fuck with google why wouldn't I just use ad blockers?

why would you install an addon that LOADS ads and then hides them? this defeats the entire purpose of adblocking, you imbecile

>OY VEY

oh, you're a polturd, not surprised.

You should use your regular ad blocker on your regular browser.

The recommendation is to either create a separate profile or browser, or even go as far as a VM, and run the aforementioned script from there so it auto-clicks ads using AdNauseum.

Personally, I also have AdNauseum on a separate browser which I use for general web browsing and news surfing purposes.

Why would you do that, reply to yourself just to make a point?

37 seconds between the second and last post. how new are you?

This is dumb and it's way too much work.

So you're not a shill then. Good to know.
I'll try baiting someone else next time.

>Adnaseom
VAGANA

This level of tinfoil

Why wouldn't a shill put money towards a Sup Forums pass? Can't make those shekels with all the captchas.

When everyone gets this ballistic about a fucking add-on someone is bound to get curious.

If this was a thread about discussing adblockers in general, then it wouldn't have this level of resistance and psy-ops warfare. Really makes you think.

Because most adblockers aren't made in a way that fucks over your security while pretending to be "fixing the internet"

It's probably just some anons invested in ads sweating profusely rather than some grand conspiracy. Probably.

>that fucks over your security
It doesn't actually need to process the AJAX response though.
>"fixing the internet"
Well, some websites are going to get flagged because of this. I don't think this is the intended purpose though.

>all these shill coming out and and telling me not to do this
damn we must be doing something right

time to fire up them VPSs

>(((adnauseam))) marketers calling everyone else shills

So basically a bunch of people are downloading malware just to satisfy their hateboner for Google? Am I getting this right?

just because people don't want me to slam a hammer against my cock doesn't mean i'm doing the right thing by doing it

You missed the part where the Google shills are coming out in full force waging psy-ops warfare.

AdNauseum is not malware, you can easily create your own plugin or script that does the same thing.

Automatically clicking every ads doesn't work: it's too easy for google to realize the clicks are fraudulent. We need a AdNauseum like addons that clicks a few random ads that way it's harder to detect and impossible to build a detailed profile of your interests.

Can't expect anything else from Sup Forumsdittors

Yes, that's why I throttle AdNauseum so that it only sometimes clicks on ads.

You missed the part where the Google shills are promoting AdNauseum in full force.

Why are you guys still posting in this thread? I've never seen this amount of resistance against some dinky plugin. First Google outright bans this plugin from the store and the PaleMoon developer blacklists the extension, now you Sup Forumsuys are waging full on psy-ops and spreading FUD. Something is going on here...

>if I shill what I don't like people won't use it
nice one google shill

>Google shills are promoting AdNauseum in full force.
Are you an idiot? Google banned this plugin from their web store and the PaleMoon developer blacklisted this plugin as well. Google makes 98% of its revenue from advertising, this is a direct threat to their business model. And probably yours as well since you and your ilk are shilling so hard against this.

The psy-ops warfare is really intense, I'm doubling down and working on this part-time every day.

>Google shills are promoting AdNauseum in full force
LMAO get a load of this fucking idiot

You morons will amount to about 2000 people that will click on ads and be ignored. The mass of people use Chrome/Safari/Firefox/Edge and none of them have this add-on.

Pale Moon blocked it and now you have no hope of getting normies to join in your vandalism of the internet. Just admit you're a bunch of washed up racists whose ideas are no longer welcome in this country. Go do something useful with your life.

Fucking pathetic I swear.

You're right, that's why we need to automate this and spread it far and wide. Thanks for the suggestion.

what did he mean by this???

If it's so pathetic then why are you shilling so hard against it?

>being so new at the "forbidden fruit" marketing tactics & targeting to a rebellious auditory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_warfare

You mean like create a botnet just to spam google's ads?

Nope.

Please explain to a retard how this costs anyone money. Because the ad company is paying for a click without getting a real site visitor?

>someone makes a beneficial worm like Welchia
>all it does is install and configure AdNauseum, propagates, then self deletes
It's the only way

In the other thread, these guys threatened to "report us to the FBI and NSA." I've never seen another Sup Forums user threaten like this in my decade on Sup Forums. Something is up here.

People who place ads pay anywhere from 0.25$ to 50$ per click on their ad. (The more highly targeted the campaign, the higher the cost.)

Insurance is a really high one. An example of a low cost one would probably be something like milk or a VPN subscription.

people paying for ads see that they're getting millions of automated views and demand refunds from google or they simply stop using their services

Are they paying for those automated views?