Why are Australians so stupid and brainwashed? Everyone on EJMR only makes fun of the USA, Europe, Argentina...

Why are Australians so stupid and brainwashed? Everyone on EJMR only makes fun of the USA, Europe, Argentina, and Chinese, but you are really missing out on making fun of literally the worst people on earth. Australians. The arrogance and rudeness of a brit mixed with the trashiness and stupidity of an american redneck.

Believe me when I say this Americans. Australians are among the dumbest people on earth. The majority of them work physical labor jobs while the Asians do any work that requires intelligence. Imagine if you separated the south from the USA. Imagine if the average person was twice as dumb and twice as openly racist and xenophobic. Imagine if there was no southern hospitality and the people were extremely arrogant. That is what Australia is. Over the years I have been allowed to travel to many different countries and many regions in these countries. I can say without a doubt Australians are in a league of stupidity of their own. You know I'm right you Aussies are fucking useless.

Thanks for the assessment Zhang

>WHY ARE AUSTRARIANS SO STOOPED AND BRAINWRASHED? EVERYWON ON EE-JAY-EM-ARR ONRY MAKES FUN OF FER EW-ES-A, YUROP, ARGENTINA, AND 中文, BUT YOU ARE REARRY MISSING OUT ON MAKING FUN OR RITTERARRY THE RURST >PEOPRE ON EARF. AUSTRARIANS. FER ARROGANCE AND RUDENESS OF AR BRIT MIXED WITH FER TRASH-SHEE-NESS AND STOOPEDITY OF AR AMERRRICAN REDNECK.

>BERIEVE ME WHEN I SAY FIS AMERICANS. AUSTRARIANS ARE AMONG FER DUMBEST PEOPLRE ON URF. FER MAJORITY OF FEM WERK FEE-SICAL RABOR JOBS RHILE THE 亞洲 DO ANY WORK THAT WERKRIERS INTERRIGENCE. IMAGINE IV YOU SEPERATED FER SOUF FROM FER EW-ES-AY. IMAGINE IF FER AVERAGE PERSON WAS 二 AS DUMB AND 二 AS OPENRY WACIST AND RENOROBIC. IMAGINE IF FERE WAS NO SOUFERN ROSPITARITY AND FER PEOPER WERE EXTREMERY ARROGANT. RAT IS RHAT AUSTRARIA IS. OVER FER YEARS RWHY HAVE BEEN ARROWED TO TRAVER TO MANY DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND MANY REJOHNS IN RESE COUNTREES. I CAN SAY WIVOUT A DOUBT AUSTRARIANS ARE IN A REAGUE OF STRUPIDITY OF REIR OWN. YOU KNOW IM RIGHT YOU AWZIES ARE FUCKING RUSERESS.

what was that mates couldn't handle the banter oh sorry

>banter

mate my arse could spit out better bantz

and speaks english better too

use to getting spit out your arse, pooft

speak english ya wanker

wait actually get out of my country and go back to your sweatshop in china

not even OP, you gimp, try again

>my country
>that one you stole

hahaha dumb mother fucker

wow, a lot of butthurt aussies ITT. I thought you blokes could handle the banter. well done OP.

I had no idea Jim Beam came in cans. What is this sorcery?

Rum and Coke
Nah, mate, worst thing about Australia is the lefties. Greens are cucks and Labor are a mouthpiece for the corrupt unions

>Rum and coke
But... Jim Beam is bourbon, not rum...

Leftists don't hold much control, our governments are double sided coin. Both chose bits from each
That's why even with a right wing there was still leftist laws

australia was a mistake

Tell me about it, mate, this election was boring as fuck. The parties are too similar, luckily it seems Labor are becoming Greens lite so they may actually have policiea other than being union thugs. Shame Greens are the worst thing in politics.

Shit, you're right, was thinking of Bundie for some reason. Still Bourbon and Coke though.

No mistakes, just happy little accidents

so ya OP's little fuccboi eh?
why dont you jam his tiny chink dick up so far up your arse it only costs one plane ticket to fly both of you back to china

too bad we got soft before we finished exterminating ya coon

god you're terrible at "banter"

give up

stil better than your life

contentious

>Descendants of convicts and abos
>Humans

Union > League

top tier

Steve Irwin raped little crocodiles

""Convicts""" and """criminals"" are social structures. They wuz gud boys I swer

70% of the aussie workplace is white collar jobs.
Have you been to southern US? They are faaaar more racist then Australians.

We have the trashiness AND ingenuity of a redneck and the arrogance of a brit, without the poshness and whining.

Face it mate, Aussies are fucking awesome.

why are there so many of you here then?
I know we use the "then get the fuck out" line so much, but it's true! You're only cucking yourself by staying here if you think it's so bad. If your original country was so shitty that you had to come here, then what the fuck is your problem?

damage control

>Asians doing work that requires intelligence
Thats a good one lad, I never knew you needed to be smart to work in a sweatshop

thanks babe

Better to be rude to an arrogant prick than expect the rest of the world to cater to it's twitching

Don't you have a road to be sleeping on?