Is Pharmo-Bro the anti-Sup Forumshrist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC8gjB1PSXv_oAUSAQ16S0fA
youtube.com/channel/UCe_TgByANr-hShag3_17sNw/videos
chromlea.com/german/insults_englishgerman.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a waste of perfectly good trips

I like Atom.

this. im learning python on it and it seems ok.

>electron based piece of shit
>ever

is he still streaming? I thought he was in jail. Were can I get news on him?

who?

>baseless argument
>ever

neck your family

>I thought he was in jail.
No you listened to fake news
>Were can I get news on him?
youtube.com/channel/UC8gjB1PSXv_oAUSAQ16S0fA
And occasionally here:
youtube.com/channel/UCe_TgByANr-hShag3_17sNw/videos

Martin confirmed anti-Sup Forumshrist

It's a giant resource hog that could have been much lighter if it wasn't written in fucking webdesign meme languages. Just look at the installed size, all this has to be loaded into memory, yet the smaller editor is faster and can handle bigger files

nice, I was enjoying his videos but then he got banned on youtube and twitter and he literally disappeared from the internet

He sang like a bird. No way he ever sees a cell.

>and he literally disappeared from the internet
He's still on goybook, also he uses sockpuppet twitter accounts that keep getting banned. Last one was @michaeldeugen.Eventually he'll log into his current one on the stream and then 2 or 3 weeks later it will also be banned.

Deine Großmutter masturbiert im stehen

Nice google translate bro, stick to English

I found it to be pretty slow and relatively featureless. I can tolerate slow (emacs*), and I can tolerate featureless (vim), but both in one? Not worth it. Also, it was way too colorful for me, I feel like it highlights everything, sort of defeating the purpose of syntax highlighting. Pic related, right off atom.io

* Emacs isn't even that slow, but it is relative to vim and demonstrates the point nicely

Du bist Liebhaber von Hodengegenständen
Ich bin kein Google Übersetzer

>atom

I don't understand how atom became THE hipster text editor. It literally does everything sublime does with plugins (that you can install when you need them) but worse, slower and more bloated.

You try it recently? As of 1.19 rendering speed is 2x as fast. + mass package support now. There are problems like project folder mounting ect

Probably a snowball effect thing. A couple of hipsters picked it up, then some more hipsters thought, "oh, that emaciated vegan nu-male at starbucks had an Atom sticker on his 2019 $8000 Macbook Air, I should try that too!" and now we have the community Atom as it exists today

at least it isn't proprietary. about the only thing i would give it.

Es ist van hier pham, und ich bin ein 1337 Deutsch Sprecher wegen Duolingo:
chromlea.com/german/insults_englishgerman.php

Haven't, but as for the package support, most of the packages they had when I used it were mediocre, e.g., the vim emulation was nowhere near as good as evil-mode, the gdb package was a pain in the ass . . .

his videos were pretty boring and really long

Can't speak for making atom into vim electron edition. But main reason I use it is react (jsx) support/integration is superb

so it's basically a JS IDE written in JS

Yeah that's prolly explains the hipsteria

VS code is better

I love you

>im learning python
of course
people who use atom to program only work on small projects, or web-dev stuff

Atom for anything slightly more complex is just horrible. It's slow, doesn't handle huge files well and the plugins are always buggy. I've tried to use Atom in a C++ project and I simply couldn't. The linters always crashed or were simply wrong.

The only good point about Atom is modern UI, but if you are so obsessed with that, go with Sublime.

AIDSmerchant

>featureless

Have you even looked at the packages?

vim isn't featureless either

Martin Shkreli

whats the problem with js? no meme answers pls

never heard of her

It's not really *that* bad, it's mostly a meme. There's some really wtf stuff with type conversion that everyone points to, but it's easy to avoid if you don't do weird stuff.

The biggest problem is the language has no soul. It was thrown together in 10 days in the early 90's. It was intended to do some simple scripting stuff on mostly static documents. Not be used for developing apps and games and other complex shit.

And that might be ok, because a lot of languages have humble origins. But other languages evolve over time. JS can't. It must be backwards compatible with code written since the 90's forever. And so the bad parts can never be fixed or improved and the complexity can only grow.

On top of that every new feature is designed by a committee somewhere. Nothing beautiful has ever been designed by committee.

Who? Are you talking about your internet imaginary e-celeb friends again user?

its free (as in free beer) and easy to use/looks polished out of the box

the packages are all written by inept transsexuals and are a complete waste of computer resources

>hurr hurr e-celebs bad
Fuck off faget

el