Thinkpad issues thread

MY THINKPAD X220T TRACKPOINT LEFT CLICK BUTTON ISN'T WORKING

WTF DO I DO I'M FREAKING OUT HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

I CHECKED ON BOTH OPENSUSE AND WINDOWS PARTITIONS AND IT'S NOT WORKING ON BOTH WTFFFFFF

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/New-Laptop-keyboard-for-Lenovo-ThinkPad-T410-SERIES-QWERTY-JAPANESE-version/32424542272.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

left click isn't working but right click is working

anyone know how I could find out if this is a hardware of software problem?

I'd download and run a live distro of linux to see if it works on there: if not, just buy a new thinkpad keyboard, they're cheap and easy to replace. maybe even try getting a cool and edgy english japanese keyboards

honestly I was thinking about that

would a Japanese keyboard fit into my x220t body though?

also is the keyboard for the x220 and x220t the same?

theres no difference between the keyboards in these models: T520 T520i T420S T420 T420i T400S T410S T410 T410I T510 T510i W510 W520 X220T X220s X220i X220

They're all the same keyboard, as well as the us layout compared to other layouts. totally go for it.

aliexpress.com/item/New-Laptop-keyboard-for-Lenovo-ThinkPad-T410-SERIES-QWERTY-JAPANESE-version/32424542272.html

from a quick google search

TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP

Nagisa a best

what do you think about the thinkpad p51?
with the 4k screen?

they are cuties :3

x220t is a qt

>x220t is a qt
It really is a nice little laptop

It's unfortunate that its getting kind of old.

I really liked my laptop, it was a joy to type on, and I'm worried any new keyboard I may get won't be as nice

I sat for like 4 episodes wondering what his gender was. almost fapped to him

>I sat for like 4 episodes wondering what his gender was. almost fapped to him
It's not too late

fucking dead, thanks user

I gift you a picture of my lizard for making me laugh

laptop dims down and then later goes completely black after 30 minutes use. LCD or monitor problem maybe?

>be me
>fall for the thinkpad meme
>"it has an amazing keyboard" they said
>1 month of use my X key falls off
fuck you Sup Forums

this your fault

cute snek

You were sending too many kisses to cute American girls on Facebook, Panjesh.

stop laughing so much in russian

Яussian "х" иs english layout's "[" actually

no shit, also nice quads

IIRC most of his classmates thought he was a girl up until the swimming pool episode.

I can't remove the battery from my T420, the battery latch seems to switch from locked to unlocked but nothing happens

Have you tried sliding it out?

this is the fucking state of Sup Forums

Sorry I didnt explain myself very well. Pic related is the diagram given for removing the battery; what I've highlighted in red is what happens when I try unlocking the battery latch. The battery doesn't budge either way.

I don't know what's happening. Maybe there's dirt inside of slots these latches go into, which prevents them from sliding all the way out.

My t400 screen basically looks like the screen in pic related. I assume one of the LED drivers is shot. Anyone know what the circuit is like? Fixable?

I want to lick felix bumhole