I particularly hate Muslims from Lebanon fuck off out of Lebanon and give us Christians back our country you fucking...

I particularly hate Muslims from Lebanon fuck off out of Lebanon and give us Christians back our country you fucking swine. We will take back my country one day. My grandfather tells me of Lebanon before you animals took over it's only a matter of time before we return with the help of Israel and slaughter every last one of you animals.

>[sectarianism intensifies]

go easy on the genocide eh.

>go easy on the genocide eh.
*oppresses copts*

Rich coming from someone with your name

Well fuck off.

t. Leb

your grandfather was one of the people who allowed this so he can fuck off

>muds kill eachother by the millions
>who cares
>jews come by
>kill a few hundred muds (who are mostly hamas terrorists anyway)
>REEEEEEEE AL MAWTU LIL YAHUD ALLAHU AKBAR KHAYBAR KHAYBAR KHAYBAR

Why would you cucks leave it then?

Habibi,why so mad?

Yeah how's it going mate, can I get a mixed doner with cheese, no tomato, extra tabouleh, sweet chilli sauce and tzatziki please. I'll grab a Solo too, cheers.

I dated a Christian leb once, I miss her, she hated Muslims too :((

Lebanon needs more Druze

Christian Republic of Phoenicia when?

I dated a Jewish Israeli once, I miss her, she hated Christians too :((

fuck christians. where can i find muslim-killing, christian-hating jewish gf

Ouwet Maronites don't count as Lebanese nor Christian. They're cucks to Israel. You can have the filthy sharmoota we don't want her.

fuck you whittu piggu!

Here's a Maronite Lebanese Christian qt3.14. Maybe she'll date you Israel bro.

Still role playing, I see

>cucks to Israel
Don't want to create an alliense of democratic advanced countries with western culture. Must suck Syrian and Persian dick, fuck goats and get bombed for intervining in other people's wars instead.
A typical muslim

Daily reminder that Leb Christians are:
>cowards who would rather flee the country than fight for it (OP is living proof)
>cucks who refused to align with Israel to drive the Muslims out and preferred to bow to the Syrian Shias instead

How are their Christians in Lebanon in the first place? You'd think 1500 years of Caliphates and SHIIEEET would genocide all the Christians there. French doing?

don't be a bully

God Damn I hate Muslims...All the middle eastern christians had to come to latin America. Someone should nuke the middle east.

I doubt the middle eastern christians cause any more trouble than your native populace

>le funky memes middle eastern politiks xDDDD
maximum cringe