Who provides the best Antivirus and Antimalware software for pc? I am getting mixed reports

Who provides the best Antivirus and Antimalware software for pc? I am getting mixed reports

Your brain.

Yourself, it is called "common sense"

malwarebytes

also, not clicking on dumb links and ads, pajeet

as stated, common sense.

If you lack that. ESET.

Comodo antivirus
Malwarebtyes Antimalware

Windows? Just use the built-in defender, it's literally mse integrated in the OS. No third party shit with their bloatware and "install toolbar" clickbaits

>malwarebytes
>Malwarebtyes
They have gone downhill in latest version as far as I know.
Paid ESET or Kaspersky, KIS is impressive technology, NOD is really light but less effective.

F-Secure

Who here does Jiu-jitsu?

>6 year practitioner in no-gi

Bitdefender. a few other AV solutions use our engines, F-secure among them

Trend Micro

Also Windows Defender is very good

Can I use ESET with Tnod to activate it or is it malware ?

Protegent

Common Sense 2017
Antiviruses are pointless with any modern OS. All they do is increase the attack surface for malware to infect your computer

I used to 14 years ago. Bullshit politics at the school I went to, plus it started getting overran with douches.

Unplug that Ethernet cable or turn the Wi-Fi adapter off. Guaranteed protection from every single threat. Even the NSA can't penetrate you now big boy.

>hardcore hackers

Who got their lifetime license for malwarebytes, just realized it shifted to yearly.

Fuck yea. My serial is a lifetime use license, suck it mr.virus man.

Now if only I can live to 100...

Common sense regarding sudo. Everything else is a placebo that leaves your PC more vulnerable than doing nothing.

Uninstall Windows, Install Linux.

kaspersky

Common Sense 2017

All me boys.
All me.

Yes, been doing it for years. Just remember that:
>for now the latest eset release isn't compatible with tnod. Stick with a slightly older one like eset 9 or so
>add exclusions to both the installed tnod and the addreses it searches keys from