Manjaro, reporting in

mint

ZorinOS Lite

fedora

Fedora

Gentoo and Debian

Arch, reporting in

openSUSE

Void. I have a life, but don't want to be a systemd cuckboi.

Void Linux

Arch / Antergos.

My nigga

Enjoy compiling basically everything that doesn't come as bloatware on the *buntus.

It has a great repository, much bigger than arch linux.

Arch

Arch has the AUR.

this

>Void. I have a life
kek

Completely inferior to official repository, no reliability if the package is up to date or any security measurements.

Lubuntu, old Samsung touchscreen display with build in pc.

Works Allright but...

Is there a better distro which compatible with touchscreen?

Windows 7 ultimate

Slackware

Gentoo, because I want a package manager that isn't garbage tier

Really?
I'm running it on my laptop but I miss the AUR sometimes

Portage is the reason why you're still using python 3.4 and is behind debian

Portage is capable of running on Python 3.6

Yet stable is still 3.4

Antergos

A gentlesir with refined taste, I see

>tfw you're the only ubuntucuck

gentoo unstable on my x60, arch on my x220, but on gaming desktop microshaft with an ubuntu partition for when i need to connect directly to modem

> >Void. I have a life
> kek
> Enjoy compiling basically everything that doesn't come as bloatware on the *buntus.

Found the retards. Seriously, what are you* doing that a package isn't provided.I've complied like 1 thing that's only there for aesthetics.

this

So, michael larabtard from phaggotnix didn't managr to make anyone use the clear linux pos?
What a surprise...so much spam and so much wasted time and non of you faggots wanted to consume the greatly marketed product...
Such shame.

Anyhoo,devoted debian user here since etch emerged from the abyss of testing repos.

Arch isn't the professional tier. Gentoo, Debian, Ubuntu are.

More like the only fair guy
Because most of "muh gentoo and shit" just a liars

Never said I was a professional.

>enable testing on portage and python to get python3_6 support
>leave everything else stable
>everything that still needs python3_4 still werks thanks to slot magic

probably the only chinese botnet user reporting in

Fedora 26.

>Inexplicably slow
>No Flash Player
>Images and gifs sometimes won't load for no reason
>Various fun terminal programs unavailable in yum

4/10; should have stayed with le meme Mageia.

>>No Flash Player
You don't need flash and you can live without your anime hentai games.

Gentoo Linux

manjaro+deepin here
i never knew i just wanted simplicity

Ubuntu MATE
Coming from Debian - it's nice to have a latest Firefox version out of the box and a great font rendering. Everything is alright but occasional error pop ups are driving me nuts. Looking for another good distro with MATE.

this

And also Solus on my dedicated distrohopping laptop

Nice Bait

>62128523
Main PC uses Arch
Laptop uses Parabola

Ubuntu 16.04
I'm unemployed

It's a load of shit that I can't even watch videos on [spoiler]Facebook[/spoiler] because my operating system is taking a moral stance about muh free as in freedom. That's not how this shit is supposed to work. If Fedora doesn't want me to join the cucks and the Jews, they should at least make an open-source alternative.

xubuntu LTS

After KDE 3.5 disappeared, I haven't found a better functional DE.

Ubuntu at home and work. Works well for both consumption and production (in my case). I used to use Fedora at home but there's no advantage to using it over Ubuntu. Arch and the like seemed cool when I was just getting into Linux but I couldn't fathom using something like that now (though they certainly have their place).

Sounds like Mint is 4u.

Antergos

Yes, call me a dirty Jew normie faggot for installing Arch the easy way. I'm used to people throwing tomatoes at me.

debian

but mint is [spoiler]trash[/spoiler]

Rude.

Ubuntu

none , ever since the debian guy died i realised that linux isn't secure. The only secure os is FreeBSD or openBSD and I can't use them since they don't support my GPU so i am on windows 10. If i am gonna be spied on anyway i might aswell have fun

Void

SOLUS

No os is TRULY secure, nor can it be.

No OS on earth is 100% secure.

well, at least the forums are quite nice

sadly i have to agree, the only secure computer is the one that isn't plugged into the internet

manjaro

newest FF IS trash, Debian tier upgrades and you'll have addons again.

>:( No

Arch Linux, might try gentoo again

wtf just rip it from git or something takes like 2 secs lmao

Jewbuntu, because I'm not autistic.

>implying air gapped PC's are safe
kek, the only truly safe computer is one that is always turned off.

All distros are basically the same. I use Ubuntu because it has the most mainstream support.

Ubuntu.
Werks.

memejaro xfce on laptop
arch xfce on desktop but I'll probably just go with manjaro too if I ever reformat

shit's very comfy

Ubuntu 17.10

S.. Seriously? You cant get flash to work on fedora? Its really easy. Use fedy if your having such a hard time, or use Fedora's non-free software repo... You can even copy an paste the copr in your terminal.

Fedora + xfce!

Arch. It's objectively the best distro.

arch on Desktop
void on Laptop
gentoo on Server

>unironically wanting a flash player

Openpepe leap 42.3 with nvidia binaries and gnome shell. Nvidia community repoaitories break the installation. Official drivers break steam client. Noveau drivers suck my tiny dick.
Vivir es sufrir.

how can you not be able to install a flash player on fedora.

Parabola GNU/Linux-libre.

OpenSUSE Leap. works perfect

I'm back to Ubuntu 16.04 just because my harddrive recently crashed and I needed my computer to work and Ubuntu was fastest and easiest to set up.
Although I looking into getting a T60 to install Gentoo (or CloverOS) on it. Yes, I know it will take ages to compile everything on that machine but it would be more of a sideproject anyways. Once I figured gentoo out I might make it my main OS.

Debian

Source Mage desu

>2017
>using flash
Btw you can get flash player if you install chrome. But even chrome is discontinuing it soon. Flash is no longer necessary.

Using arch. Distro wars are retarded, just use what fits your needs the most

Archfag here. I switched to it back in 2015 and I don't see the reason to distrohop. Maybe I'd try out gentoo if I had a desktop powerful enough to make compiling everything bearable.

Beyond Linux From Scratch, tweaked up a bit. Feelsgoodman.

debian, dev1, openpepe and Sup Forumsentoo

Debian testing.

Tails OS, reporting in

+1
It's fast, clean and just werks
eopkg is great and i have all the packages i need in the repos

same same

Ma boi

Gentoo on my personal computer, Debian on my servers.

KDE Neon

How can you post on the chan if Tails forces all connections through the tor network?