Can we please stop blaming every Muslim on Earth for things that only a tiny minority does...

Can we please stop blaming every Muslim on Earth for things that only a tiny minority does? I know we're better than this, now stop condemning 1 600 000 000 people for something that 1 person did.

the fact that he came to /mena/ and posted this plus this response makes it all funnier

I've been seeing a lot of posts from Libya lately

I met like 5 other Libyans here too which is surprising 2bh

How are you holding up with the whole ISIS thing?

didn't effect me a lot personally
if you look in the distance from my house you can see smoke from aircraft bombing in the countryside coming from warzones
sometimes power cuts off cuz ISIS do something with it
but personally the only thing i lost is my favourite hangout in the port region which had tons of stuff like gameshops and stuff
i honestly can't wait till those ISIS there die of starvation

would it have been better with gaddafi?

>sometimes power cuts off cuz ISIS do something with it

shit dude

I'm not blaming the people, I'm just saying that their ideology is shit.

>ideology drives someone to commit terror attack
>the ideology isn't the problem
>muslim logic

Go back to Facebook and Twitter with this shit you normalfag fuck.

would you like Russia to help you fighting IS?

not really
Gaddafi was gonna die one day
and his sons would have fought among each other (each of them had a military unit under them btw) and it would have been worse than now and even if one of them won we would have returned to the old "don't question just obey" mentality
atleast now people are questioning things
people are sick of the old ways
and people now would never accept a dictator ever again

ehhh after what happened in 2011 it would be best if Russia not land any troops here because that would be a bad idea
Russia is hated cuz of the Syria stuff and supporting Gaddafi
it would be best if Russia avoids libya till stuff calms down and our countries improve relations slowly
The Libyans don't really need foreign aid in this just if the UN would lift the arms embargo we can buy our own weapons and win in a few months if not days

>supporting Gaddafi
But Russia didnt support him, even diplomatically, letting the West legitimize the air campaign in the UN in 2011.

I condemn Islam because it's fucking trash, with or without the radical terrorism. I have zero respect or tolerance for anyone who abides by the doctrines of a thousand year old death cult founded by a barbarian warlord.

oh look it's unironically a fedora tipper, in the original sense

lmao

how many times did you have to type this?

you should save it in a notepad and copy/paste it whenever someone asks

as a matter of fact I will
well most people think you supported him
plus all the soviet war depos here made shit worse

>100% of terroristic attacks in the world are commited by mudslimes in the name of islam
>l-let's not generalize guise tee hee, the people are bad not the religion!
Kill you're self subhuman trash.

The religions that have mostly dominated in the west evolved past their old ideologies. Islam has experienced none of the sort.
How long do we have to wait until Muslims stop acting like fucking idiots?

No. Go Fuck yourself, you are enabling every subsequent terrorist attack with your insecure coddling attitude. I hope you die in a fire you subhuman spawn, those victims lives are as much in your enabling hands as they are in isis'
I hope you lose a loved one to a terroist attack and still feel the same way.

>guatemala

you guys manage to murder each other without any terrorist groups at all, you are in no place to talk Pablo

if I lost a loved one to a terror attack I would feel the same way. Because I'm a Muslim and I don't consider ISIS to be Muslims

>guatemala/VPN kiddie in charge of knowing

What do you have for personal protection?

I believe that chart is wrong, OP. Unless they stop being sucidal, by 2050 there will be 0 mudslimes

Most of the fuckers who commit the atrocities like the one from last night are the Wahhabi, a section of the Sunnis (muslim radicals). Those are the brainwashed fuckheads who do shit all the time and cannot skew parts of their belief if it contradicts itself or causes harm to other humans.
One can't blame all muslims for those mistakes. Is like saying all Christians are wrong because of the Inquisition, while there are actually a shitload of branches of Christianism and a few Catholics were responsible for that

Idealism is for fools Luigi.

>I'm a muslim and I don't consider isis to be muslim

They sure as fuck consider themselves to be muslum. It doesn't matter what some detatched diaspora thinks.