Console hate thread

Convince me to buy a console (PS4, Xbox One X, ...) /g.

I've never had a concole but I had gaming pc and gaming notebook. What I dont get is how u actualy play games. Like FPS games.... how do u aim to an enemy without mouse? Does the engine aims for you?

Also what I do have to own/pay to fully enjoy a console?

I ask because I dont own a gaming pc nowadays but I would like to play Crysis 3 and other hi-graphic games. Also I would like to play some fun games.

I know consoles have worse graphics but how about new Xbox one X?

Also sorry for retarted typos and english.
Posted from phone.

I want technical opinion not some hur durs

First let's start with this question: Why do you want a console, rather than a gaming PC?

Multiplayer with my gf.
Potentionaly cheaper.
Tv is much bigger.
Fun with friends

>console
>pc
>for gayming

This thread belongs on Sup Forums but fuck it, I'll help you out here.

If your friends have a PS4, get a PS4 Pro.
If they have an Xbox One, preorder the Xbox One X.

>my gf
>friends

No, buy a Nintendo Switch, it's at least portable

One of my friend has ps4 and he said its the worst buy he ever made

Xboxone gameshare....nuff said

PS4/XBone are literally pointless if you have a gaming PC.
If you really want a console, get a switch.

Cheap
Convenient
Some decent exclusives
More casual
Most likely gonna have more friends who use console

buy a handheld ditch your phone for gaming. Handhelds are the place where real gaming is these days

A mid tier gaming PC should run about the same price as a current console and the accessories to use it, permitting that you don't live in some 3rd world shit hole. Build a PC in a compact case and connect it to your TV. Voila, couch gaming without the bullshit that consoles put you through, plus a fully functional PC.

I have both a switch and xbone as well, but they see far less action that my PC. The switch is nice for the same reasons that a laptop is, and the xbone is decent for Forza, rare replay, Netflix, etc.

what parts would you use to beat a 300$ gaming console? i'm not a fan of console but it's hard to compete against them when it comes price/power.

PC can't compete with consoles.

The Xbox One X blows the fuck out of anything you can build with a $500 PC.

That along with having a bluray player and a small form factor.

Easy win for consoles.

The only console currently worth buying is the PS4 (slim since it's the cheapest), the Xbox One just plays PC games at half the framerate and with significantly worse visual settings. Xbox One X doesn't really fix this, it just ups the resolution, so it's still shit.

PS4 has games you can't play on your PC and is $250 making it the best buy. The Switch is currently #2 because it's going to have some great exclusives in the near future but currently everything worth playing is able to be emulated with CEMU.

>multiplayer with my GF

Sure, you can do that on PC too (for free mind you),

>Potentially cheaper

Not in the long run lol (+more expensive games, MEMBERSHIPS TO USE YOUR INTERNET yearly, and less game sales).

>TV is much bigger

So? PCs can still be connected to then and work the same if not better than a console.

>Fun with friends

Again, in my opinion, more easy to find on steam with chatting and making friends since the community is more open and friendly.

Most of your argument for a console are not really 'exclusive' so why bother with one?

It will be more expensive, have less replay value, and offer less entertainment advantages as a media device for games and whatever

>The only console currently worth buying is the PS4
Opinion

>the Xbox One just plays PC games at half the framerate and with significantly worse visual settings.
Not unlike the ps4

>PS4 has games you can't play on your PC and is $250 making it the best buy.
So does the xbone, with a better online experience, and without having to spread your cheeks for Papa Sony.

>The Switch is currently #2 because it's going to have some great exclusives in the near future but currently everything worth playing is able to be emulated with CEMU.
Incorrect. CEMU can barely run BOTW, and that's about it. It's still unstable, buggy, and choppy while also missing the point of the system, portability.