>now we're stuck with the Google botnet in our pockets forever

Worst timeline

Other urls found in this thread:

puri.sm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Firefox is a literal censorship browser now
True.

Rust lang and wasm will fail too.

I want to kill every single firefox dev in cold blood at the removal of the "Feature" that let me play youtube videos with the screen off on the youtube mobile website, This let the phone play entire playlists without turning the screen on.

Is there anyway to download a legacy version of firefox for android that still had this "Feature" god I wish I never updated it..

One of the Ubuntu Phone devs wrote a blog post after that project was closed down, and among other complaints lamented that they hadn't made it into a privacy-centric thing, instead being all about "convergence" which it turns out that nobody really wanted or was willing to buy.

You don't even know what a botnet is.

> Rust lang = yes
> wasm = no.

Just buy an iPhone if you dont want botnet in your pocket you fag

>IOS
>Not a botnet

I think Google changed something on YouTube that disabled that. Not Mozarella's fault.

>not using Samsung web browser

I wish I had won the $700m Power Ball just so I could invest it and use the dividends to purchase influence at Mozilla to help steer them back in the right direction.

idk man, i use lineage without gapps, it doesn't smell like botnet to me.

I hope can use that shit on my shitty phone :(

shit people in the office are staring at me for laughing too hard thanks to you

I'm posting from Firefox Nightly with Stylo turned on, meaning all my CSS is getting processed with Rust.

It works great. You're a faggot.

If you're stuck with an unsupported phone and don't see yourself being able to buy a supported one (plenty of old, cheap phones are supported), you should give porting Lineage to your phone a try.

> Ubuntu
> developed by nsa
> privacy

Pick one

Just get newpipe or of YouTube famalam . using mozzilla for playlists was no bueno anyways

Elabortarate

>forever

Is Lineage without Gapps the least botnet smartphone OS?

Firefox is just as bad.

puri.sm/

iOS

Damn, I was excited about getting a chinkphone or a budget android. Guess I'll keep my iphone 6 til it dies and then get a used SE or something