What VPN are you using and why

What VPN are you using and why

TunnelBear

None because why would I?

le big gubment

How would a VPN help? Besides, my ISP is privacy friendly so I trust it more than some unknown person who registered their VPN in a country I never heard off.

Cryptostorm

Most people don't trust their ISPs to not throw them under the bus when the government comes knocking over something petty.

How do you like it?

>living in a cucked shithole without freedom
lmao

i'm a paid shill

I appreciate the honesty, but do you still get paid if you give yourself away?

something something hands we're dealt. I'm dealing with it and wondering how others in the same position are handling.

(free) Windscribe does its job for me, and I have it because I have a fear that my ISP is spying me browsing gay bara furry content, and this would lead them believe that I'm doing criminal stuff.

Ah priorities

NordVPN. Main reason is it's not a US-based company so I'm at least somewhat immune to jews.

Second reason was Openvpn support, which is irrelevant now since it's buggy as shit and I just started using their client.

I googled for a discount code that let me have the service for about $40 for a year. That was a good deal considering how many servers they have.

Now, the bad thing is speeds aren't that great and the connection could be more stable. Previously I was with IPredator, which I liked because they actually *own* their servers and they are located in Sweden, which is a jew-proof country as well. At least legally. But their service was cutting even more than NordVPN.

I wouldn't recommend NordVPN to people mainly because even one disconnect per three days is too much, I want a stable connection for my money.

ExpressVPN any good?

PIA because it just werks

A Russian VPN with spoofs

PIA, but I am considering switching to Mullvad. Any of you anons use it?

OpenVPN to I server I control with custom certs so I can sniff my gf's traffic

Tor guard

securevpn.to

I'm not retarded enough to share my VPN. Why would I want to suffer from slower connection speeds?

pls respond...
>proofs
turn freedom side, fuck those """""people"""""m8

Literally everywhere is a cucked shithole without freedom. A big part of the advantage of a VPN is it lets you play governments off against each other.

is that the only thing of hers you sniff?

I use my own private VPN from a securely and anonymously colocated server.