Ad Vault Thread

Ad Vault Thread.

>What is Ad Nasuesm
Fork of uBlock with a feature that clicks ads over a certain period of time.

>Why would I click on ads?
It's a tactic called "click-fraud" it floods Google's tracking algorithm with false information.
More to the point, it means that advertisers pay for false clicks, which prompts them asking for refunds which Google must honor out-of-pocket. It also erodes trust in AdSense if advertisers believe Google isn't giving full refunds.

>Is this really hurting Google? Can't they just detect it and block it?
It appears to be working, they blocked the add-on on Chrome and they're are freaking out about it here: archive.fo/ZsqYo

The add-on "staggers" clicks over a length of time. This makes it difficult for Google to ever filter false clicks.

>But if they see your IP Clicks thousands more ads on average, that's suspicious
Not quite. The average click-rate per IP is high because of public and institutional IP addresses on campuses, cell-towers, bus stations, etc. Even if they filter IPs with 'too many' clicks, they inevitably end up cutting off a huge percentage of legitimate AdSense marketshare. You can switch IPs if you wish.

You can also reduce the percentage of ads clicked in settings.

>Is this an elaborate scheme by Google to track my IP via AdSense clicks?
I don't think so. AdSense is a big money-maker for Google and I don't see them undermining it on purpose. If they wished to track you they would do so using Google Analytics.
If you blocked Google Analytics (uBlock and Ad Nasuesm block Google Analytics), their next option would be to use Youtube and Google Maps embeds on pages. Every time a Youtube or Maps box is visible on a page, Google has already snagged your IP and the domain you're on. That's why I don't think Google is trying to kill AdSense just to track users.

If you wish to become invisible to Google, use uBlock and NoScript.

>Where do I get Ad Nasuesm?
adnauseam.io/

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/la-fi-tn-google-chrome-ad-block-20170602-story.html
medium.com/@JackPosobiec/george-soros-and-google-lobbyists-planted-john-oliver-net-neutrality-campaign-c8d6668db12e
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/gurufocus/2012/02/16/george-soros-buys-google-and-comverse-tech/&refURL=https://www.google.com/search?q=google soros&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&referrer=https://www.google.com/search?q=google soros&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
redstate.com/setonmotley/2017/04/26/george-soros-google-champion-government-control-internet/
educationviews.org/soros-google-funding-net-neutrality-groups-control-internet-censor/
nasdaq.com/article/george-soros-buys-google-liberty-global-sells-citigroup-aig-ge-apple-cm246602
disobedientmedia.com/2017/02/george-soros-buys-stake-in-netflix-google/
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/gurufocus/2012/02/16/george-soros-buys-google-and-comverse-tech/&refURL=https://www.google.com/search?q=soros buys google&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&referrer=https://www.google.com/search?q=soros buys google&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rip google adsense

I ran icefrog's script over at overnight and here are my results

I appreciate what ou are doing but I feel like showing the whole advault to everyone would be a privacy risk

I mean, you could always blur or crop the image.

AdNasuesm is malware, and a placebo. Hide AdNasuesm threads, ignore AdNasuesm threads, do not reply to AdNasuesm threads. They are just Google shills.

Can I get adnauseaum on mobile?

i want Sup Forumsfags to leave, no one is going to use your jew funded botnet plugin

someones butthurt

for some reason my ad vault is empty? Can I block ads and click them at the same time?

The extension still works on Chrome. Only thing I've noticed is that it fails to click on Google ad services links.

Yes, check your settings. Blocking and clicking at the same time is the point of the extension.

Disable NoScript, Decentraleyes, and UBlock is you have them installed.

dear god, whos gonna pay for this

>palememe furfag blocked it out
Please give me a better Firefox fork, I don't want to deal with this faggot's shit

you can enable it on the config retard

Those are the estimated costs by AdNauseam which low-balls it. Icefrog's script, each click amounts to around $200 so the real amount is around half a million.

Thanks man, I truly am retarded

I have to ask, what is the point?

Okay, let's say enough people use this that ads become an unviable way to monetize a website, by themselves. All this means is that websites are going to look for other ways to extract money from you. Ads are easy to block, you never even see them if you have two brain cells to rub together. Normies who don't adblock pay for all my content. What they come up with instead could easily be much worse

The devil you know, yaknow?

No probs, we're here to help.

i was really surprised that even 1 click was worth a dollar. ads truly are a jewish scheme

Stay salty, webdev. You can kiss your $300k easy-money salary good-bye.

whats the intensity of the clicks that I should set it as so that google doesn't detect my IP as invalid traffic?

AdNanuesm is malwared, and & placebo. Hide AdNamuesm threads, ignore AdNaluesm threads, do not reply to AdNasuesm threads. They are just Google shills.

Sicut amet in caelum ut non-shitposting in caelum. Shilling enterprises is a non-for-jewing enterprise located in Tel Aviv.

Rotschild BLV, Tel Aviv - Isarel (IL)

dude read the fucking man ual on git hub.

BTW more than 10 request per minute should trigger the nazi-hating jew-loving rapefugee-supproting SEARCH ENGINE WE ALL LOVE

btw start the shit and lower the creep feature if the GOYGLE YOU LOVE got triggered but your shit searches.

AdNasuAdNasuesm is malware, and a placebo. Hide AdNasuesm threads, ignore AdNasuesm threadsAdNasuesm is malware, and a placebo. Hide AdNasuesm threads, ignore AdNasuesm threads, do not reply to AdNasuesm threads. They aAdNasuesm is malware, and a placebo. Hide AdNasuesm threads, ignore AdNasuesm threads, do not reply to AdNasuesm threads. They are just Google shills. threads. They are just Google shills.sm is malware, and a placebo. Hide AdNasuesm threads, ignore AdNasuesm threads, do not reply to AdNasuesm threads. They are just Google shills.

REALLY
E
A
L
L
Y

GOYM
O
Y
M

>
>CONTACT: AVI2000_AT-WALLA_DOT-CO_DOT-IL

>What is Ad Nasuesm
It's a user installed clickfarm that benefits the devs by using your ip/bandwidth to automatically click ads for them. A literal botnet that only benefits Ad Nasuesm.

ad nasum just fullfills everyone's desire.

you get an advault of the jewish tiny images they gobble doen your browser PLUS an aleatoric sum that you're supposed to having avoided to LEND TO THE MONEYCHANGERS

THEY WERE THE ONES MUDDLING THE WATERS DURING THE BLACK PLAGUE

THEY WERE THE ONES WHO VOTED FOR KILLING CHRIST

THEY ARE REKNOWN FOR THEIR LONG HOOKED NOSES

>>What is Ad Nasuesm
>It's a user installed clickfarm
WHER ON EARTH ARE YOU SHILLING FROM
>that benefits the devs by using your ip/bandwidth to automatically click ads for them.
NO; THE REQUESTS ARE SIMPLE AJAX REQUESTS
>A literal botnet
SOURCE PLEASE
>that only benefits Ad Nasuesm.
AD NASUM, JEW

IT IS CALLED AD ANUS

Check the wiki before shilling

kikette

quality online

>ad nas shill in atack mode
>oh it just clicks ads for us, but it's okay goy your taking down goggle (hand rubbing intesifies)

>Check the wiki before shilling
Why I can see your hooknose from here jew.
>botnet through social hacking, hooknose devs make all the money from their adsense keywords

They're getting desperate.

>Nissenbaum argues that the project is not anti-advertising: “There’s an emerging movement in the online ad industry to use sites that don’t track you. We collaborated with our friends at the Electronic Frontier Foundation to make exceptions for ads on these sites. So in the rare event you see an ad while using AdNauseam, cherish it as it is probably being served by one of the good guys.”

By default it only fucks with advertisers who track users. The intent of the program is to force site owners to switch to advertisers who use no tracking, by making it unprofitable for web owners to run ads from companies that track. In the same vein it makes companies not advertise with advertisers because they don't want to pay for fake clicks, which hurts their bottom line and hopefully forces them to change their advertising model so they can actually not bleed money.

TL;DR it will make advertising unprofitable for advertising firms that track users to the point they either adapt and learn to respect privacy, or go bankrupt.

>all of these google employees

>"Google lobbyists planted john oliver for net neutrality"
>"Google Tries to Stop Ads From Appearing Next to Hate Speech"
>"Google's Chrome browser to block some ads starting next year"
>"George Soros Buys Google, Liberty Global, Sells Citigroup"
>"George Soros Buys Google and Comverse Tech"
>"George Soros Acquires Stakes In Alphabet, Netflix As Both Corps"

latimes.com/business/la-fi-tn-google-chrome-ad-block-20170602-story.html

medium.com/@JackPosobiec/george-soros-and-google-lobbyists-planted-john-oliver-net-neutrality-campaign-c8d6668db12e

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/gurufocus/2012/02/16/george-soros-buys-google-and-comverse-tech/&refURL=https://www.google.com/search?q=google soros&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&referrer=https://www.google.com/search?q=google soros&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

redstate.com/setonmotley/2017/04/26/george-soros-google-champion-government-control-internet/

educationviews.org/soros-google-funding-net-neutrality-groups-control-internet-censor/

nasdaq.com/article/george-soros-buys-google-liberty-global-sells-citigroup-aig-ge-apple-cm246602

disobedientmedia.com/2017/02/george-soros-buys-stake-in-netflix-google/

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/gurufocus/2012/02/16/george-soros-buys-google-and-comverse-tech/&refURL=https://www.google.com/search?q=soros buys google&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&referrer=https://www.google.com/search?q=soros buys google&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

atleast get paid for shilling, fuck...

why doesn't adnauseam detect Sup Forums ads?

Google only has 57k employees. Only a small fraction of them work with advertising, tracking, etc. Would it be possible to dox and harass them? It would create a chilling effect and slow down their work. Hypothetical question of course

damage control muh?

You are a pathetic human being if you are interested in doing that.

It's whitelisted in exchange for a reduced price for viral ad campaigning

*yawn*
Another scared Google shitskin

>I'm not out of my element

Why wouldn't this destroy people wanting to make a little money from having ads on their website to keep the content free(not behind a paywall)?

It looks like this would be a little dip to google but a massive crash to content producers, is it not?

Getting definite proof of the rumored google blacklist would be better. It would cause a massive amount of internal strife.

Ad Nauseum is notorious malware, a virus invented by Sup Forums cyber hackers

nice (((devs)))

anyways have fun aiding them in their extortion scheme

Then they stop using google ads and start using a privacy-respecting alternative. Ad incomes are very small anyway.
But how would you do that? Creating a climate of """harassment""" would be very easy.

kek

installed it yesterday

THIS IS ILLEGAL, STOP IT RIGHT NOW

Since adwords is an auction will the market not adjust itself to this, bringing the exact same profit to google and advertisers??

price of keywords will go down, just like google's revenue

>price of keywords will go down
Yes, but quantity of hits will go up.

except companie dont want to pay for fake clicks, thats why google had to refund some money, thats why people stop byuing keywords and thats why price of them will go down, where do you see profit in this?

jewwwwwwwwwsssssssss

Kek the amount of butthurt from these bloggers itt is hilarious

After reading some people say about how AdNauseam is actually making money from this by clicking their own ads I've started to doubt AdNauseam.

First, it was just one person on Sup Forums that mentioned AdNauseam last week. Not one mention in any other thread. Suddenly today everyone is shilling AdNauseam.

We've been baited by the Pale Moon cuckery, I'm not falling for another one ever again.

Wait
The Icefrog who made DotA?

You have 10 clicks worth 200$, now you have 1000 clicks worth 2$.
If you had 20.000 clicks worth 3$ each, adding a couple of thousand wouldn't make much difference.

well said my friend, we cant allow these dirty bastards get money for this, but im ok with google making billions

I'm using Android and also uses almost every single Google's services except their ad network and analytics since I don't run a big website or anything.

However, I am curious about that "privacy respecting" ad network that the other user here mentioned. What if one day I run a successful blog? Perhaps that will be the day I uninstall every single ad blockers I have on my computers.

find a real job, no one cares about feelings put your blog

this wont fly because advertiser gere would have to pay for all 20000 clicks, eeven if its only $1 that still too much for shit keyword, no one is gonna pay google for this

I do and I'm making about 1.8k per year. Seems pretty decent.

then you dont need ads

where do you even see their ads? surely not on google

so basically, take time an effort to hurt a business with little to no real profit for myself? I'll pass.

y'all just petty fucks.

$1800 a year? that's poverty unless you're living in your moms basement, and even then....

what is this a chart of and why is it relevant

You apple fanboys have really become quite pathetic.

This is silly. It will hurt Google but it will also hurt smaller sites with no other monetization options. Let the normies subsidize your web experience, just use ublock. This just fucks with people for no benefit to you at all

no google shouldn't have messed with us
now we fuck them back

>First, it was just one person on Sup Forums that mentioned AdNauseam last week.
it was mentioned months ago, and it was garbage so everyone stopped using it
the only reason it's discussed now is the all the board refugees that won't stay on their side of the quarantine line

I am not installing your skid DDoS addon.
Anyone that does doesn't belong on Sup Forums

>mfw enabled clicking on non tracking ads
i hope your site dies

buck to reddit

Stay mad. Your site is dead

Reminds me of when people were installing LOIC like 10 years ago.
Going to skip this one too.
>inb4 moralfag

Just a couple notes of interest. From the testing of codefag's original GooGun script, we found that the cooldown/sleep needed to be about 10 seconds to reliably avoid captcha for almost everyone. Some were fine with 3-5 seconds. I don't think we ever tried 1 second.

Also, despite our early testing, where we decided that Incognito/Private browsing worked best (thus the message that pops up on the jsfiddle page), it seems to not actually work in Incognito for many/most, anymore. It also specifically says in the AdNauseum FAQ that it does not detect or click ads in Incognito/Private browsing.

How do I install this shit on FF Nightly 57?

Advertising will die soon anyway, companies are realizing it's not profitable to pay for clickfarms in Ukraine to view your ads. Some companies have even stopped advertising altogether, they didn't notice any difference in sales.

set your
extensions.blocklist.level
to level 3 in about:config

> "your browser, your way"
> you can't install an addon because the developer doesn't like it
> he thinks it's okay

> complains it'll hurt website owners
> still pirates all their media even independent works

/g In a nutshell

Are you out of your mind

>Install this addon goyim, make sure you disable private browsing mode so the CIA and other websites can scan your browsing history

feels good

Go post this in >>> Sup Forums where it belongs along with all the shill threads
>Clicking ads is good
>Ignore that they may inject maleware.
>Ignore that it is a dumb clicker from the 90's

>t. Google

Except it relies at advertisers following the do not track rule.

>Telling you to shill to pol not here
>Did not tell you to stop
>Get called Google

This is why Sup Forums hate Sup Forums you make us look like retards.

>complains about fake ad clicks
>expects not to get called out

you dont need to defend google or Sup Forums, just hide and go to your prefered threads

>Reee get out my thread I don't want people against my meme cause.

Is Google no longer a technology company?
Are they no longer hurting people's internet privacy?
How is that Sup Forums related exactly? Honestly, if these threads are on Sup Forums, mods should probably move any thread of this nature to Sup Forums

This a thread created by pol for pol.

This add-on was not a daily shill till pol got it. Before it was discussed and dropped as irrelevant. It is only pol shilling this shit