Reddit is better than Sup Forums

you have to go back

Don't use Sup Forums. Reddit is better in that sense, you can discuss anything you want in a more mature way on pretty much any subreddit. You don't have to pay anything to anyone to protect your privacy while you post. On Sup Forums you have to pay (Sup Forums pass) to post behind a vpn, which to me doesn't make sense because you have to pay with a credit card so they already got your name or the name of someone related to you which is worse than posting using just your ip.
And even with a vpn and a pass you get all kind of messages that blocks your path from posting like "Banned for exit TOR node", not to mention the classics "This pass is being used on another IP, relogin, go back to the main page and come back". Incredible waste of time. These people are fucking crazy and the discussions are trollish at best.
Reddit is just superior in every aspect and if you value your privacy you wouldn't even touch Sup Forums.

nice pasta

So?
Reddit being better doesn't make Sup Forums redundant. Sup Forums also serves people who don't frequent reddit .

for real discussion on niche topics, yes

major subs are shit and everyone knows it. politics is inherently toxic wherever you go but /r/neutralpolitics and /r/geopolitics are actually quite good.

i have been on Sup Forums since people were unironcally posting "epic win" so you can fuck off with your gay "le reddit spacing" newfag meme

But people in reddit believe people from Sup Forums begins magic wizards.

You should blog about it on your leddit subhugbox then. I'm sure that you'll get all the upvotes that you want there.

he's right tho... and we won't go back. us 4chaners are here to stay!

reddit is derived from the Latin word "RIDET", meaning "it laughs", referring to the alien logo.

The alien logo is used in reference to god, because god is alien to reddit, and were god present in reddit god would be frowning.

There, nuclear secret revealed.

I've used Reddit. If you have any opinion different from the standard, you get massively downvoted, and maybe even banned if you make the mods butthurt enough. Reddit is just a circlejerk safe space for their own opinions.

>and maybe even banned if you make the mods butthurt enough
So it's like 4champs since we have the same mods, and jannies now.

Pic related is me.

downvoted

XD TOTES UPVTED

I remember the day I discovered Reddit, so many funny times. epic times. but then the sjws came and so I fled to Sup Forums to become a 4chaner , I got called a Reddit or and asked to leave but I weathered the storm and came out a stronger less Reddit person. now I just use Reddit for some subreddits such as r/asongoficeandfire and r/vaporwave. yknow, non Reddit stuff. I stay far away from the dondon and the front-page. I'm a 4chaner and proud.

FUNNY MEME UPVOTED MU DUD :DD

>So it's like 4champs since we have the same mods, and jannies now.
Meant to say
>So it's like 4champs since we have the same islamamods, and nigger cumswapping jannies now.
please upvote

there is nothing good about this place since the Sup Forums infestation. i only come here shit on the ashes of what i used to love

EDIT: THANKS FOR THE GOLD STRANGER!

THANK YOU FELLOW REDDITOR xD

hi, please close this tab and resume your reddit browsing session.
same

also, sage

HAHA CAN YOU PLEASE POST SOME SOURCE, FOR UHHHH SCIENCE LUL

include me in the screen cap pepepepepepe praise kek shadilay 4ever

looks like an underground hiphop album

And Sup Forums is Christian image board which worships children cartoons. And masturbates to it.

Reddit is less degenerate.
Although you can find good and bad content on both sites. Someone whos reddit only and despises Sup Forums is a retard. And vice versa

>need a account to go on reddit
my god, it's like a entire website for tripfags

Reddit is symptomatic of where the human race as a whole is. A weak facade of endless moral posturing stretched over the same hateful ignorance we've had since the dawn of mankind. I cant wait until people leave their egos at the door.

Better than openly worshipping the devil, wouldn't you say?

I come to the chans for honestly, I go to reddit to remember why honesty is so refreshing in this shitty day and age.

There is tons of overlap between reddit and Sup Forums. Go to reddit to see what people want you to think they believe and go to Sup Forums to see what they actually believe. Both sides accentuate the ugliness of the other.

>Sup Forums
>made exclusively for misfits, is now home to tryhards wanting to push their shitty ideologies
>reddit
>made exclusively for corporations and fanboiz, is now home to tryhards wanting to push their shitty ideologies

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm