You wake up in your current location in 1860. What do you do?

You wake up in your current location in 1860. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZxMDZ3TdZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Farm I guess

Fish I guess

Plant some orange trees and shit

Get ready for the best years of Argentina, maybe lie my way into presidency

Prepare

Continue with my life. Remain a student.

Fucking rebels, can't fucking rest a little and then some fucker wants to separate again.

At least i can play imperialist and fuck with our neighbors business, it's not like i'll ignite a war anyway ;D

Find closest civilization.

Take back control of rebel scum.

Then take over world and lead earth to a new age of prosperity and peace. That or total carnage, will have to see how the cricket turns out.

Do everything you can to keep the monarchy

>not taking advantage of the gold and oil

Start a rebellion against yellow teeth Part 2.

Realize I'm in the forest because my house and town wasn't around until 30-40 years later. I am sure though I could sneak into a mansion or villa close buy that was used by wealthy people that might not be home since it isn't their main home.

Begin raping a pillaging for king and country

>Then take over world and lead earth to a new age of prosperity and peace
Whoa, why didn't no one think of doing that back in those days? You are a true visionary, my friend.

farm

Oil my whip

Fight against El Salvador and Honduras because I will have no choice and win our greatest military victory.

Farm.

drink cofffee

Get out of this shitty forest I'm now in, go a few miles north, and start farming. Also hope that I don't get shot for being Hispanic. Texas was whack back in that era.

Mine i guess

Secede

Square up for a showdown with the dirty outlaws

Find a way to Austria.

Depends
if I have little job prospects in the Northeast (where I am) that I like I can just roll the dice and go west to Cali (which isn't shit at this point)

Help resistance movements with info

fall out of the sky

be a slave I guess

Kill Solano
Good man, but not worth getting set back to the stone age for

My family had a farm like this one back then, so I guess moving to them and farming.

Pick up boulders and dirt and build a home

Black free men existed all over the slave states and some even owned their own slaves.

Visit bolivia :^)

I am so fucked.

Make a revolution or
resume the civil war

invest in google

Yeah ones with papers properly, not undocumented guys who just popped out of 150 years in the future.

Being President of the Confederacion Argentina and destroy the estado of buenos aires

Unite Italy and shit

Eh... Meh, idk all is nice now.

Try not to get malaria in the Great Black Swamp for a year, then enlist in the union army to go kill Johnny Reb.

It's probably a swamp
Anyway I start the Zionist movement.

Praise the king of Prussia
Then proceed to work myself to death in a coal mine/ iron production

go catch syphilis from some of the ladies in Whitechapel

jerk off to magazines I guess

>Try not to die of one of the many diseases plaguing Dublin's working class at the time
>Spend the next seven years trying to make the 1867 revolt less disastrous

>wake up
>get dressed in Brit inspired peasant clothed
>milk cow, gather chicken eggs, get water from well
>pray to Anglican god
>eat breakfast
>saddle up horse and buggy
>drive to wharf
>head out in my schooner with the ebb tide
>fish all day for cod, mackerel, and flounder, throw away any disgusting lobsters I get as bycatch
>sail back in on massive flood tide
>tide here is semi diurnal so it's still very early
>meet up with fellow sailors at pub
>get drunk on ale
>go together as a mob to nearest French Acadian village
>rape and pillage in the name of His Majesty the King
>go home
>bitch to simple wife about threat from America and need for Confederation
>bitch to wife about Irishmen and the Fenian brotherhood
>make mental note to rape and pillage Irish papist village next time, maybe take a day off work and hit up both an Irish and a French village with the lads
>suddenly escaped black negro slave apprears from underground railroad
>tell him welcome, no man should be a slave
>give him directions to Negro colony at Sierra Leone
>goodbye free and filthy negro
>plow simple wife to produce good Anglocolonial offspring
>wash up in wooden basin my simple wife has heated for me
>say Anglican prayers
>blow out candle made from seal fat
>sleep and dream of French Acadian inferiority and American imperialism
>God Save the King

get conscripted by roca to kill huelches

>tfw gold rush
>tfw gonna be fighting Chinks
>go to the pub and talk about the good lads who died at the Eureka Rebellion

Support this guy

Take some Browns people's country for queen and country

>live on the east coast during golden age of shipbuilding

Fuck yeah

I would be eagerly waiting to join the Confederate Army.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZxMDZ3TdZM

I'd probably tell everyone the future and then lie or over exaggerate some aspects to manipulate it in favor of nationalism and against globalism.

Move out west so I don't get caught up in the civil war

Try to flee the civl war

be really pissed off about Lincoln

>eagerly waiting to join the losing side

Yeah, that sounds like a rather Southern thing to do.

Move to based PruBia, become a PruBian and live out life in PruBia/German Empire before WWI

Help the south secede, just because I'm curious

T. Asian

>just because I'm curious

long story short: confederate sates of america essentially devolve into white mexico. mexico itself devolves into an even lamer version of mexico (so...essentially guatemala).

Cut down trees and plant crops.

id rather live in 1860 tbqh

Rush for gold then leave for somewhere decent and stable
Was there anyplace half decent to live during this time period?

stay safe bud

move somewhere safe because the fucking french are coming

>go to toronto
>try to get to london because goddamn I want to see that
>attempt to stowaway on trains to see the rest of Europe
>attempt to find famous people, see if I can tell them some stuff from the future
>probably die before I even reach the atlantic from all the disease

wasn't Sakhalin owned by the chinks

Expanding as usual

this

PARAGUAYAN
FUCKING
SHITS

>In my current location
shoot some natives and cut their ears for the reward

You can do that now in several parts of Latin America. Pretty sure FARQ and Mexican cartels both pay bounties on human remains.
I bet Brazilians would pay for native ears so they can cut down more Amazon.

Make a separatist revolt start and make São Paulo into a country, and demand alliance with France and USA once I get into power.

I remember watching a video of the '80 filmed in some part of the amazon forest where some guy hunted natives from a helicopter, killing about a dozen in a couple of minutes.

Get to Galacia before my family immigrates to America I guess.

enjoy bondage I guess

rule europe desu lmao

>killing from a helicopter
>not raping or pillaging

His conquistador ancestors are weeping in Catholic heaven.

>be American
>get scalped
Fucking prairie niggers

I'd try to build a (really) simple computer, more like a simple calculator with simple I/O, and become famous

I guess I'd kill myself if some wild animal didn't do it first. This place was just a fucking hot
savannah-like place in the middle of nothing before 1960.

I'd try and navigate my way to Fort Edmonton. I'd try to avoid the local Blackfoot tribe like a plague but if I met some Cree I would try and communicate. Don't know what I'd do afterwards.

Do as my forefathers did. Fight for the lost cause.

So little people live in the deep inland regions of Australia it's like they never colonised it at all

lel
You can do that now

>black
>in the North
Assume I'm a free man and figure out what the fuck I'm able to do in the 1860s as free black man. Maybe try and start a business of some kind.

Go to Russia and try to stop USSR from ever existing.

My town was settled in 1834 and officially established in 1852, so I guess I would just head for town, and eventually make my way to the east coast, where I would patent every valuable thing from 1961+ that I could think of.

Probably teach them all the magic of modern ballistics since I know most about guns.

Go to war against that fucking liberal party, damn those freemasons.

find some natives so I can take their land and their women

Join the allies in the Crimean war and take back parts of Finland.

Flee to England and use my superior knowledge to become rich doing patents and become a powerful industrailist, then go back home in the early days of the second Mexican Empire, convince Liberal Maximilian to set up a constitutional monarchy based on the Westminster system and prove to Juarez using modern arguments he must serve as prime minister, use Napoleon III French/Belgian troops and Mexican Federales armed with assault rifles to take over former Mexican territories using secesion as Casus Belli, retake Central America once I'm done with that, send absolutely all negors back to Africa in order to civilize the continent as allies, make it mandatory, funnel all European migration in the late 19th century along with Eugenics progarms to create a master race, prop up the Austrian empire in Europe and have Germans join them to retake Constantinople and overtake Russia, start a campaign to erradicate Islam at that point in history, make sure all European countries get a fair share of colonization and start moving towards a European Union, as the greatest and most powerful empire in the world use incentives such as access to modern scientific medicine to eventually unite the Western hemisphere, make a deal with the Empire of Japan that will allow them to take over mos of Asia as an allied power. Once I have secured a bright future for Western civilization retire to peacefully write and contemplate the world in which I'll pass to history as the greatest genius who ever lived... Oh yea, and clasify all research in physics make sure we build the bomb in secret but that no one knows about it...

Walk to Sweden.

I dont think anyone was much in ontario california at that time.

If there was, id be a slave

Fight for independence

Die of tuberculosis

>1860
>King

baka I bet you're not even a freeborn son of the waves

Stay in my village