ITT: God Tier books

Is this a subtle joke? Two volumes for two genders?

Why do people actually buy and read physical books in this day and age? Especially something tech related. Wouldn't you want to have it on screen while you work?

>Wouldn't you want to have it on screen while you work?
No, I don't.

I can't lose my books if my harddrive dies.

as a history buff, information has been hidden to the point where information online is either censored, important works untranslated, or manipulated.

For example, there is no public record of de statua from alberti

some people get used to just one way of doing things

i adore my ereader

>no public record of de statua from alberti
on the internet, of course. In english.

For important works, most of the time you will have to go to the library. The powers that be do NOT want legitimate information free on the internet.

That's why all the programming sites you see online are all teaching fizzbuzz nonsense that make you want to play puzzle games with code rather than actually learn how to do anything. Or complicated hello world fucking dogshit.

If you look up graphics pipelines you'll see the english wikipeda use a png in german to represent each stage. That's another obfuscation technique to make sure you never learn anything.

Books are power.

Tells you everything you need to know

So what, you just sit and read completely away from a computer, then somehow remember the information next time you work?

You should have backups anyway.

can't put my digital books on a shelf

Who would read such a depressing book?

>remember when white guys used to invent useful shit back before we drowned them in diversity and shrill feminist cunts checking their privlidge?

Yes, I'm old enough to remember that and it makes me sad as he'll to ponder what low hanging dystopian shit will come out of our brave new tech sector full of screeching yentas who hate real science and technology lovers.

>white guys
pic very much related

>Neo-Sup Forums hasn't posted this yet

yeah, exactly. not everyone is retarded, buddy.

you know what, ebin shitposter? everyone should read this book, and the greeks, and some newer philosophy and literature
if you want to begin to understand this world in which you live, then you should read some of the things that shaped it

>two genders
What a shitlord, educate yourself