The normie-appeasing techtard makes a video that actually is actually honest and insightful

>the normie-appeasing techtard makes a video that actually is actually honest and insightful
>his autistic fanbase accuses him of shilling for apple

fact: 100% of """youtubers""" are shills. You shouldn't pay attention to any of them.

>purple tint sungalsses
>wearing a hat indoors
>wearing lip balm or lipstick
Kill it already, just shoot it - the world *will* be better off.

oh yeah, I forgot. sorry.

He claimed a 5ghz router for 300$ was a great deal a while back, I lost all respect I had for him back then

didnt he get busted for doing fake giveaways?

He's a paid apple shill now.

Not that I'm defending samshit, they could have a 32-core ARM CPU overclocked with L2N at 10GHz + 64GB of RAM and all the fucking bloat would still lag it down to the level of an iPhone 3gs.

Only good android phone left is the 3T (5 has no OIS).

>having any respect for a faggot that dresses like that to begin with

yeah but the phone he suggested instead was an S8/+ which is actually really reasonable if you ask me. If someone's in the market for a note 8, they're probably interested in the samsung experience (bloat, bright colors, more bloat) and so an s8 is a good suggestion. That and also the S7 and 8 have been more or less genuinely good phones, especially the 7.

there are some good ones, science studio and jayztwocents are alright

>science studio
I can't take this man's 17head seriously, but his content is alright

Should I get a v20?

He's probably one of those nu-male faggots that wears short pants and no socks to show off his ankles too.

Phone batteries start to lose capacity after ~300 charging cycles.

A better question is: do you plan to keep buying new phones by selling your old one after 1 year of use?

If so the V20 is not for you.

His channel is basically any other PC tech youtube channel that isn't Linus Tech Tips, except he seems to be extra smug.

>he probably doesn't even own a trenchcoat or a fedora

>purple tint sungalsses
It's just a coating for regular glasses that cuts out blue light you retard

>tfw polo khaki master race

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet

Choose wisely Sup Forums.

I've got one and it's fantastic. I'll probably be using this phone for the next 3-4 years desu.

fuck off Lewis

FACT: Big tech Youtubers (million+ subs) shill for big companies
Small Youtubers shill for Banggood,

>He's a paid apple shill now.
You're a moron and know nothing about his past with Apple.

dude reminds me of the Amazing Atheist

You just described what "purple tinting" is.

>science studio
That guy has a really obnoxious ego.

I dunno why when he even tells them to buy a Samsung phone instead rather than an iPhone.

He's right though, the Note 8 is priced way high AND it will probably see the same kinds of cuts in the same kind of timeframe as the S8/+.
So if you really want a Note 8 then don't buy it on launch, just wait a couple of months.

>taking advice from people who dress like children

a good critique is one thing, but that title is beyond clickbait

its a channel built around showcasing products. going to him for a real review is like going to a Hooters to see nips.

also like to add, his channel is has ridiculous profit margins, this fucker rakes in millions from sponsorship deals. he's an unapologetic shill.