Why has this past year been so eventful around the world? What will happen next? Is a new global war coming soon?

Why has this past year been so eventful around the world? What will happen next? Is a new global war coming soon?

I hope so, let the world burn

>Why has this past year been so eventful around the world?
meme magic
i wish i was lying but it's how it is

well, if you want to know, just ask me. i'm the oracle. we're all going to die

i just hope its nuclear

Why has the past year had more meme magic than previous years?

meme magic

meme magic is retarded and you guys should really kill yourselves.

You know Sup Forums rigged that right?

events are progressive, years are broken up

they don't match up most of the time

Jesus is coming back

Will he save BR in time for the olympics?

As long as nukes function there will be no global war. When people figure out how to disable rockets before they hit, then we will have a global war, and it'll start because of some damn foolish thing in the Middle East.

Then wouldn't it make sense to preemptively nuke the entire Middle East to save the rest of the world?

No, then a conflict will start elsewhere. Or hell, nuking the Middle East might start the conflict.

Come on mate, have some fun. YouCUNT.

>why has this past year been so eventful around the world?

Has it really?
I've been busy with biomedical research and medical news is all the news I care about so pretty much the most notable things I've heard from the "real" world was some teror bs, but that shit happens all the time.

>but muh France

France has always had a high level of terrorism as far as Europe is concerned. Even during he 20th century.
I'm more concerned with the 100K people dying every day from diseases than the 100 frogs getting blown up every once in a while.

what is the latest news in the biomedical field?

Pomegranate juice in combination with the right gut bacteria can restart mytophagy in old cells and probably make your baby boom father less of a paraplegic. Good for you, he'll be able to mow his own lawn for a bit longer.

Tanks for the protip

The more meme leaders are in charge the more meme occurrences will occur.

bump

proofs?

Relevant flag