/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Spergs still upset that the APTX tech in the KZ bluetooth cable isn't working for them • user wants a chink SSD for using as an external hard drive, mods so disgusted they permaban him and delete all his posts • Audiophile user posts an angery • user reviews the KZ BT cable. Gives it a 6/10 "meh" rating • user makes everyone stop and think with his admission that he shitposts on /csg/ because he's lonely • user positively reviews the Elephone Eleenter mech keyboard with UK layout • Excess factory stock of the 90s fad Crazy Frog found on chink sites • user loves his Mi Max 2, hates his Wii U Pro controller knockoff and thinks his remote control/laser pointer is good and useful • user receives his Benjie mp3 player • A Spongebob Squarepants MP3 player gets a comprehensive review from user • user heading direct to clungetown with his dragon etched Xiaomi phone case • user reviews his Sinobi DW clone, says it's good but the crown is mushy and sensitive • Aliexpress Brands Sale a mixed bag with some legit sales and some chink price tricks • Metal Gear loving user receives Fox Hound patch • user goes outside the Zircon/KZ/Xiaomi IEM meme and buys some Aukey EP-C2, averages out to 7/10 it's okay • user expects /csg/ to consult a crystal ball and tell him exactly when unreleased KZ ZS6 will receive a price drop or reviews Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/chinkshitgeneral
aliexpress.com/store/2814069
audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
aliexpress.com/item/ACJC2M128M2C-128GB-NGFF-SSD-M-2-SATA-MLC-HD-Solid-State-Disk-Harddisk-Drive-slim-NGFF/32406653751.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gGSiTvvRL10
aliexpress.com/item/Remax-100H-Stereo-Headphones-Foldable-Handsfree-Major-Headset-with-Mic-Micphone-HIFI-sound-for-iphone-Samsung/32805442789.html
aliexpress.com/item/Sound-voicing-I65-headphones-with-microphone-and-volume-control-Foldable-Headset-Bass-headphones-for-iPhone-Samsung/32706017168.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone had a Z8300 tablet under-reporting memory size? Mine is showing only 7.3GB of total space (32GB model) and won't boot up android or win10 anymore, refuses to be formatted also.

News continued:

• user receives KZ ZS5, squishy peanut and doggo sticker • The debate about Apollo Lake chinktops vs Thinkpads rages on • More recommendations for the Yenona Oneodio • There seems to be no version of Weeaboo for liking chink culture • Use word trickery to find chink weed seeds on Ali

I dont like the feeling of earbuds that go over your ear, know of any normal ones?

>90s fad Crazy Frog
Crazy Frog is from the 00s nigger.

I like the news sections. Upvoted.

LDT Boker Magnum Desert Wind clone arrived, blade marked as 440, I like the design.
Mechanism locks well but a little stiff to return it. Clip seems good.

Not bad for the price for a discontinued design

m8 i'm in wombat fucking land too. My latest pi 3 cost me $48 on eBay. There's a seller in Temple VIC on eBay selling for $57?? and there's a rolling 5 or 10 percent off coupon if you look on ozbargain. its free shipping. brings it down to around 48 bucks shipped via TOLL next day delivery.

or you can buy from Element14 for $55 delivered

oh yea, G10 is a little rough finished

Nope. ZS5 is a good earbud with removable cable. And it's been 10 days now and tracking says mine is in customs :(

allright I'm sure they'll sound great but having the cable over my ear just annoys the hell out of me for some reason

>Apollo Lake Chinktops

speaking of I just received my Jumper Ezbook 3 PRO 64gb gold model from Light In The Box, shipping was fast and it was $189 USD delivered within 3 days from Chinkville.

it has an SSD "socket" I guess you need a daughter board to hook it up as it's missing the connector it's just a ribbon clip.

It has Intel AC wifi and not the other realtek shit in the other verisons of the ezbook 3 pro.

for a completely silent 1kg chinkbook I rate it incredibly high. Probably 9.5/10 the only issue is that grub doesn't work on it so you need to install refind as a boot manager.

who said aptX wasn't working?

WHO HERE HYPED FOR THE ZS6. IT'S LITERALLY GONNA ZS5 PRO WHERE ALL THE DRIVERS ACTUALLY WORK

aptx never worked faggot

the Bluetooth cable doesn't go over your ears

>Bluetooth
>cable
user, I...

what?

OP, I got your back:

>Telegram group
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

Aren't all KZ earphones worn like this?

cs cuck?

would recommend

I wanna buy some meme stickers bundle packs.

No weaboo shit. Recommendations please

>We are sorry to tell you that due to the logistics delay from the supplier, there will be some delay to send out your item,and we can't guarantee the time,so we don't suggest you to wait. You can apply to cancel this order by choosing "other reasons". Then we will accept it and the payment will be returned to you.
He's trying to chink me because I got it too cheap isn't he?

some user bought stickers from this store
aliexpress.com/store/2814069

tell him you contacted ali express support and they said if there has been previous complaints against him before for the same reason. And they told you to inform them if he indeed doesn't send the product as they will take action against him

that's their way of saying "we dont want to sell it to you"

yeah that guy was a retard probably

Posted in the last thread too, but what bluetooth chink speaker sounds similair to what a jbl clip or charge would sound like or better and what is the recommended usb soundcard or equivalent under $10, and link it if possible.

Maybe he was just confused about what I meant

Anyway, still searching for regular earbuds with detachable cables bro's

Where do I contact support?

you don't. just tell the seller you did

audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
look if you can find any here

What if there aren't previous complaints, he will know. If it happened before, chink support will know right?

You have hadthis happen before?

You use a mini NGFF SSD in the SSD socket
aliexpress.com/item/ACJC2M128M2C-128GB-NGFF-SSD-M-2-SATA-MLC-HD-Solid-State-Disk-Harddisk-Drive-slim-NGFF/32406653751.html

TechTablets uses one in his review and it works fine. You can clone over your Window install with software easy.

It's highly recommended too since by default the storage is eMMC based and it's slow as fuck. Using an SSD makes the laptop much faster. You'll notice opening programs and installing things is slow at the moment on the default storage.

>There seems to be no version of Weeaboo for liking chink culture
laowai

you cant outchink a chink

wrong, have done multiple times

Laowai is a racial insult against whites used by the chinks. It means ghost and is often combined with a word that makes it derogatory like "dirty ghost". It's not a term for a foreigner obsessed with chink culture.

jep only found one without the KZ shape, so I was hoping someone here knew of a few more

storytime

>It's highly recommended too since by default the storage is eMMC based and it's slow as fuck.

techtablets review on his has a shit wifi card, mine has an intel AC card. His has some chink emmc, mine has a toshiba emmc... desu, read/write speeds are excellent

whatever the fuck SSD you linked too wont work, there is literally no "socket" to plug a drive in... its just got the clip where a ribbon cable goes in

see it looks like you would need this add on board to connect via a ribbon, but the number of pins dont match the ones for sale on aliexpress

>looking at chink tablets ("allwinner a33"/q8 1.6) on wish (they have extremely generous support)
>find one with apparently fake specs
>buy it
>get it
>contect customer support
>"screen scratched, fake resolution"
>in swedish
>take picture of the tablet to attach (you have to)
>screen is off and you can't see the scratches (but i wasn't making them up)
>dispute accepted some hour later
Did the same for some garbage smartwatch too. AliExpress will close your account if you do it too much, ebay or wish is probably better, but you can only find bottom of the barrel chinkshit there.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGSiTvvRL10

He also reviewed the Jumper EZBook Pro 3 with Wireless AC. You got a shitty version with no socket for an SSD included. Sorry pal, you goofed. Write speeds on that version's eMMC and the other version's eMMC are the exact same, SSD still helps massively.

whats the go-to for microsd 32gb with good speed and preferably cute design?

you linked to the wrong product theres multiple versions. even in that video he shows the emmc is a "Generic NCARD" shit chink brand

Those speeds are nothing remarkable for any eMMC memory. Do you have some kind of personality problem where you always have to be "right"? Because you're wrong here.

SSD is objectively superior to eMMC in almost all cases, no matter how "non-chinky" your eMMC is. It's the nature of the tech, SSD always wins vs eMMC. And you bought a version of the laptop floating around without an SSD slot so you can't upgrade it. Now you're justifying it to yourself with those garbage tier speeds nobody would ever find impressive. I think you need to talk to a therapist before you reply to me, I don't know why you can't just admit that you're straight up wrong.

>is a neet who makes these threads for free
>calls others spergs

>cs cuck

any idiot knows SSD is faster than an MMC card, On a chinkbook that is used solely for web browsing, it hardly requires a fuckin SSD

I mean it's using a 1ghz CPU, why the fuck would you need 500MB read/write speeds...

Has anyone been brave enough to test the earpod clones yet?

dude they won't even ask to see proof and even if they do just dispute then

Are there any working GearBest coupon codes?

How and where do you find those knife clones? Can't find any names of real brands or models, it's just all obscure chink names. Are you supposed to recognize what model and brand it is from the pictures?

It's only at 1ghz at idle, it boosts up to 2.2ghz or above when in use. It probably feels like a 1ghz processor to you with those speeds but in reality it's capable of some speedy browsing and performance. But if you don't care that you got chinked out of an SSD slot then whatever, your money.

I'd like to buy some headphones for my mother with a built-in microphone that works with Android/iOS phones. It's easy to find cheap earbuds with mics, but I'm looking for over-ears which she finds more comfortable. The audio quality doesn't really matter since it'll only be used for phone calls. Does anyone have a decent rec for something like that?

Just found this pic and thought it's relevant.

Edifier H850

good luck finding it.

Way too expensive, cheapo crappy ones are fine as long as they work for phone calls

I too would like to know this

aliexpress.com/item/Remax-100H-Stereo-Headphones-Foldable-Handsfree-Major-Headset-with-Mic-Micphone-HIFI-sound-for-iphone-Samsung/32805442789.html

aliexpress.com/item/Sound-voicing-I65-headphones-with-microphone-and-volume-control-Foldable-Headset-Bass-headphones-for-iPhone-Samsung/32706017168.html

Sennheiser HD471. I have two of them, bought off Amazon refurbished for about $25 each.

Plug it into your pc. Check you've not been chinked.

d-do all note 4x's come in the miku box?

Can recommend, the stickers have been sticking on my laptop and car very nicely. I got some of them wet and still the adhesive is on strong. I haven't tried to remove them yet as they advertise on the shop

Only the green one, I guess.
Why?

Only the green one

It's our word now, Nigger.

>tfw got oneodio studio pro + extra cable for 33 dollaroos

fyi the guy in the last thread wasnt me, he was some butthurt fag wanting some (you)s. you can tell it wasnt me because he was being MEAN
i dont even have the n5 anymore

(also i wasn't banned, i deleted my posts out of shame)

sorry everyone

>be a cs cuck
>never even read a data sheet

u wot m8

and i like to suck dicks irl
not sorry

this wasn't posted by me but it's actually true
you played yourself, user

>Contact Customer Service
>The network is unavailable,please try again later.

where do i see the end date to dispute an item?

Unfortunately not American so way more expensive here. I picked up some Sennheiser HD 598SRs at a great price on Amazon UK for myself recently but those are too high end for this little use.

Thank you!

pictures yes and from seeing clone videos on youtube, most of them are OEM of big brands and seconds. They now aren't allowed to sell spyder clones, so they relist with the circular blade hole covered up, you can find them by searching C186 / C94 etc

>Traded M2 for an iPod
>Sounds like shit, doesn't even charge
Ahaha fuck me.

Also should I buy this?

I like this new meme

Fell for the tablet mene 6 months ago, now I want to sell it because I never use it, and nobody is buying.

4GB RAM
Intel Z8300 4 Cores @ 1.4GHz
2048 x 1536 - 9.7"
Windows 10

It doesn't feels so cheap now that I have 0 use for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't actually have batteries and you needed to keep them plugged in to keep working

>Traded M2 for an iPod
why you do that nigga
>Also should I buy this?
could be worth a go, how much is it?

>meme
ee cuck detected

$10.5

>why you do that nigga
i don't know nigga
i just use opus on my phone now
Fuck my amp just had its power switch broken too. Cheap chink shit.

nobody has any use of tablets

bump

that's pretty cheap for something that can do 24/96, go for it and write us a review
does the listing say if it will work with usb otg?

How do you read your mangos, if not on a tablet?

No, that should depends on the USB interface used (SA9023)
This thing has no amp, unlike other boards which is probably why it's cheaper. Kinda worried with the power supply though, not sure how sensitive DACs are to that.

How can an ee be a cuck when an ee has read a data sheet?
Check mate cs cucks

No amp is probably a plus if you plan on using something competent

>underpowered SD625
>renamed RN4 without MiUi
>xiaomilking your money
No thanks.

I'm thinking about buying the cube mix plus, the 4gb of ram and the white bezels are what's holding me back.

I wonder why the other boards have amp circuitry (or at least an op amp) on them. They don't offer volume control so they're not really meant to be a DAC+AMP combo.
I don't know much about this stuff really.
Also CS4398 DACs are still expensive, even more than some ESS DACs, kek

I'm a pleb who reads books instead