Is this guy better than Ballmer?

Is this guy better than Ballmer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04FOUQpnGsc
youtube.com/watch?v=fI_xuFA18m4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, he is just product of the "new" politic image of the company

At least his not a fat bald jew, he's a thin bald indian

Yes he is. Microsoft have been nothing but a fucking dream after Ballmer. They have done so much for the community, they are trying new things and succeeding at it.

Yes, Ballmer was really bad

I read that hashtag as 'HitRakesh'. Which is what needs to be done.

>They have done so much for the community

Pajeet detected.

POO

IN

THE

LOO

In some ways, yes, you could say he's better. In other ways, he's shittier.

Ballmer was fucking horrible, so yes. When he took over, Microsoft had multiple monopolies and by the time he left they had lost almost all of them. I mean IE had a 95% usage share and now it's in the single digits.

Not really, he fired a shitton of people and practiaclly destroyed R&D and most of the hardware and gaymen divisions. Windows has actually accelerated its decline into a hideous chimera of an OS, now with ubantu bloat to top it off. Why he bought Linkedin though is beyond me, besides wanting to chat with his Pajeet homies.

He did the right thing by putting windows and office in the cloud though, because they sure as fuck aren`t going to be selling many home licences in the forseeable future.

DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

Yes. Ballmer was an electric salesman but he did not know how to run a company. He would have driven MS into the ground if he had been allowed to stay much longer.

like what

Poo aside, he basically saved Microsoft.

Yes, he doesn't have irrational hatred for Linux and OSS and will let underlings license some shit under OSS license if it makes business sense.

Also, Sataya finally got Windows on yearly, incremental upgrade release schedule, which Ballmer attempted over and over again for almost 8 years and failed every time due to some technical snag.

He just is a better technical manager than Ballmer.

Nah m8, Ballmer was pretty great.
>Under Ballmer's tenure as CEO, Microsoft's annual revenue surged from $25 billion to $70 billion, while its net income increased 215 percent to $23 billion, and its gross profit of 75 cents on every dollar in sales is double that of Google or IBM[32] In terms of leading the company's total annual profit growth, Ballmer's tenure at Microsoft (16.4%) surpassed the performances of other well-known CEOs such as General Electric's Jack Welch (11.2%) and IBM's Louis V. Gerstner Jr. (2%).[28]

On top of that, he had everything a CEO needs.
youtube.com/watch?v=04FOUQpnGsc
youtube.com/watch?v=fI_xuFA18m4

Who the fuck cares if a bean counter increased gross margin, Microsoft has become completely irrelevant and lost out on the next big thing (mobile) completely.

Apple and Google are both worth more than Microsoft.

Microsoft was 80 times the size of Google in 2003, and Apple was on the verge bankruptcy in 2000 when Ballmer took over as CEO.

he is the only indian in tech that isn't completely fucking garbage
he still fucked up windows though

He's ok.
Fucked up windows 10, but Microsoft hardware is (supposedly) really amazing.

What about Google CEO?
I feel like he's pretty average too, since I can't really attribute anything good or bad to him.

You will regret this guy. Probably next Microsoft CEO will be a lesbian negress, you know, just to fit the zeitgeist.

if by saved you mean shitted on.

Microsoft is becoming less relevant as a result of their "diversity" initiative
i.e. they're hiring too many Pajeets who are too stupid to know the difference between what works and what doesn't
>Windows 7
>perfect
>Windows 10
>UI clusterfuck riddled with advertising and data collection
You can thank the designated shitters for that.

He is better than Ballmer. But its not much of an upgrade. Just a less worse version of a jew.

I can barely understand what the fuck that ceo is even saying so I have no idea.
All I know is oreo is garbage and google services haven't noticeably improved in any way

Make everything the cloud

Profits may be up due to spying but Windows 10 is a broken OS

TWO
CONTROL
PANELS

Fucking who?