(No) Politics in Sup Forums

Can we have a decent return to normalcy?

I hate all these new summer Sup Forums friends invading this board calling everything a kike shill or a botnet. The reason nobody likes Sup Forums is for the paranoia and annoying politicizing of quite literally everything.

Technology in general should be non-partisan. If you want to call something against free speech then call it oppressive and warn that with its use comes a compromise. Don't call Google a bunch of Jews just because a lot of people are comfortable with giving their information to them. Some people trust conglomerates like this. Some of them don't. Personally I'm a huge advocate of free software since the early 2000's and a practicing activist against censorship anywhere it appears. Let's not ruin a legitimate issue with naive name-calling and paranoia. Nobody takes Sup Forums seriously for a reason.

Also mods, I know this isn't entirely on topic but it's a serious meta issue on this board as of late. If you prefer me to e-mail one of you to try to convince you to take a more rigorous form of action against these shitposters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0
youtu.be/KBEBqJnxF3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off botnet shill

>That picture
top kek

Mods need to enforce their global rules now. Sup Forums is now a mainstream media. If the blatant racism is not removed (which is against 4chans CoC), this site could be taken down.

fuck off cia nigger. you glow in the dark.

Fuck off manchild autist, you smell in the room

Reminder

my bad did I invade your safe space with a conflicting opinion?

It can't be removed for being "racist" in the US where Sup Forums is hosted. The only reason why Daily Stormer was taken down was because the hosting site refused them service. Sup Forums has too much "non-racist" traffic in the form of literally every other board to be denied service like that

Everybody's a shill dude you better watch your back. Surely nobody could disagree with you, they're just getting paid to do it!

wikileaks.org
You don't have to live in ignorance your whole life, goy.

>uses the same nickname across websites
redditors are so stupid

>not liking google is now Sup Forums
the redditors have taken over

>>>/plebbit/

Easy.
Sup Forums uses cloudflare, right? I wonder where this is going.

Luckily, the global CoC of Sup Forums dictates not to use hate speech or racist remarks. If the mods enforce this rule (which they better do) it would make this site last longer AND the quality of Sup Forums will go up much higher

Your pic certainly doesn't indicate any bias so i can only conclude you're making a genuine request and not one based in politics

Fuck off nigger loving faggot. There have been politics on Sup Forums for years. You're just butthurt because you're a lefttard and your ideology is being exposed as the fascist shit it is

You want politics out of Sup Forums? Convince all your faggot friends to stop abusing open soros software to push their retarded ideology

>anyone I don't like is now plebbit
Stay cucked, loser

the trump election really rustled your jimmies didn't it? dumb leftist

How many of these threads are you going to make daily? Have you considered that you are being hypocritical in making a thread about a non tech subject? Do you think summoning Sup Forumssters multiple times a day will make them less likely to comment now, or just entice them more?

> hate all these new summer Sup Forums friends
> Posts a Sup Forums picture

I support trump. He is my ally.
youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0

This is the only reasonable course of action. If we turn into Reddit, there might be a chance we stay on the web.

JEWISH PRIDE

>he doesn't use the God's only OS
It's like you don't even try to hide that you're an African American employed by the CIA.

The right wing paradox: Wanting a to keep government to a minimum so it doesn't infringe your liberties and violate your rights and in general just stop meddling in your life, while at the same time condemning homosexuals, muslims, transsexuals and others that don't support your view and want government to fix that by ratifying laws to keep them in line morally speaking.

turn on IDs

Is that your instant reaction? To label someone a leftist and then call them a shill? Did you even read what I posted?
I'm not even a leftie. I've been on Sup Forums since the beginning. I said from the beginning I'm an advocate of free technology but you're claiming I'm somehow encouraging the growth of data farms and social media? And somehow this is related to George Soros?
Stop living in identity politics. You looked at me and instantly identified me with the "enemy team". Read what I said and stop being so fucking gullible.

botnet

Right wing people are generally mentally defficient. Look at this one for example

OY VEY

this, honestly. it will help point out shills trying to derail thread

Well played.

The left wing paradox

Claiming to be fighting for minorities and intolerance while showing extreme intolerance towards anyone who doesn't toe the line

You should have chosen a different pic if you wanted to appear neutral. You want to limit discussions to what you deem relevant to tech. Guess what? It's not your call

You will never get a group of people to leave if nobody shows them they are unwelcome.

Who says they're not welcome? You? a few other libcucks?

Seems to me you're in the minority here so how about you leave?

>Claiming to be fighting for minorities and intolerance while showing extreme intolerance towards anyone who doesn't toe the line
Bad example. A much better example would be:

Claiming to be fighting for minorities and against intolerance, while showing ignoring the extreme intolerance found in islam and other minority cultures.

Sup Forumsjeets should be permabanned from every other board except, maybe, /r9k/ and Sup Forums. They contribute nothing but stale memes, flamewars and derailed threads.
>inb4 this thread is 404'd but the 20 "muh SJW cuck shill tranny nonwhite (((le Jew)))" keep going all the way until the end

This isn't the wall I voted for

(((You)))

I agree completely. There's practically no downside to ID's that I can see

kek

>every right winger is an AnCap Randbot.
yeah, no, fuck off. That's like saying the left is paradoxical because communism and liberalism are left wing.

That too

Liberals are the biggest hypocrites on the planet by far

>>every right winger is an AnCap Randbot.
You don't have to be full on ancap, but what kind of right-winger doesn't want less regulations and less government interference?

Is there a single right-winger that would support a single-payer healthcare system for example?

Pot.
Kettle.
Black.

IDs on Sup Forums would be beneficial, especially in threads like /fglt/ or /sqt/ where people are trying to get help or questions answered.

Pol is much more entertaining than the alternative lifestyle crowd. Just sayin.

Not a liberal, I said so in the OP. The rules say they are unwelcome.

Again, the rules say what's relevant to tech. Even a meta thread like this is more relevant than just finding a tech company like Google, uBlock, etc. and calling them a Jewish scam. That is the politics practiced by that company, which is independent of their product or medium: technology-related or not.

Nothing a trip wouldn't fix. Is that really an issue?

The only people making it a problem are retards like you that get upset when they go on Sup Forums and see "nigger" and "jew"'
Eat shit.

You are aware that what constitutes the political right is different in different parts of the world right?

By the way, using the current liberal definition it would seem that anyone who is remotely critical of Islam/immigrants or is against globalism is a a fascist and literally hitler

Not it's not. When Google act political it's relevant to technology

Again, you don't get to decide the rules here and you're free to leave if you dislike them

I think the government should intervene to enforce many things, like marriage laws, payment of taxes, parental obligations, support of a religion, etc. Most AnCaps would be offended at such suggestions. What you have in mind is conservatism, which to be honest, doesn't have anything right wing it wants to conserve.

Sup Forums is plebeian. Patricians are NRx.

Seems like Facebook or Twitter is more your thing senpai

They have no problem censoring wrong think

>government should support a religion
That would be unconstitutional yo

It impacts the quality of the board if half the discussion is not even about technology, but the politics of technology companies.

If you want to talk about politics go to Sup Forums

It's not paranoia, Richard Stallman admitted during interview he is of Jewish decent.

>in God we trust
>God bless America

Just a piece of paper bro. I'm not American anyway.

The politics of tech companies is tech relevant when said companies abuse their tech products to push their politics

You're either an angry leftist, have autism or mentally challenged if you can't see that

>how dare you assume that I, as a right-winger, have anything in common with these other right-wingers?!
>oh btw, all liberals are the same ignorant, name-calling fools as those on the far-left

Blame McCarthy-ism anti communism for that

Are you sure you can read?

I didn't imply anything you quoted

I was weary of Trump at first, but it's about time that America gets a proper Jewish president.

youtu.be/KBEBqJnxF3k

I just want Sup Forumslers to leave my board

>the constitution is just a piece of paper
Of which all current laws are derived from, and stripping it of value would strip all laws of any value as well.

He works for Google, who else would complain about politics in technology when their tech company is amid a political controversy?

McCarthy literally did nothing wrong

I want anime posting libcucks to leave my board

other countries somehow manage to have laws without the american constitution

>I'm a practicing activist against censorship
>but please stop saying what I don't like ok?
fuck off botnet kike shill.

When Google acts politically you can discuss the impact of its decision to the technology industry. You could discuss if the industry is taking similar direction and where it is headed. You can offer alternatives in that thread even if you don't like that decision.

There's a lot better ways of handling the topic of politics in Sup Forums than making half the threads on this board about a large conspiracy to turn us all into robots. I don't think its a coincidence that this reaction is also the one that requires the least effort to produce. All these threads do are create a sense of paranoia and pessimism. You aren't Luke Skywalker out to fight the evil Empire with your Chromium forks. Stop LARPing.

>go on Sup Forums to talk about how the 7700k still outperforms Ryzen in vidya
>"hey friends let's talk about politics"

Please return to reddit

>My board
Ok hiro now you will ban me?

All current laws are derived by the government, and any value they have is decided by them.

And you aren't anyone relevant so stop tone policing and trying to limit what we can discuss

Again, you're free to fuck off if you don't like it but that's not the libcuck way is it?

No, you want authorities to force everyone to adhere to your rules and you'll whine endlessly about it

>anime posting
Where the fuck do you think you are?

Where do you think the 'g' in Sup Forums comes from?

This is why Sup Forums should stay in its containment boards.

I have no problem with people holding political opinions. If I want to talk to you about politics I'll talk to you about politics on a forum for political discussion. Just not on Sup Forums where it actively erodes the already existing discussion.

The rules of this board were here before you. Sorry I'm ruining your safe space for paranoid LARPers you're trying to create.

I hope Sup Forums will be the downfall of this site just to spite people exactly like you

Yea man, those battlestation and mobile ricing threads are awesome

An indonesian basket weaving board

Also, dumb anime poster. Please return to your containment board

>Fiction analogies
Wanna know how I know you're a leftist man child?

>makes whining thread and continues to REEEEE when people rejects your interpretation of the rules
>claims other people needs safe space
libcucks truly are the dumbest people

>calling me a leftist
Wanna know how I know you're illiterate?

Name one country, except U.K., that has no constitution they derive their laws from.

Mods are dead and won't do anything. Your pissing in the wind if you think your crying will change anything.

>in God we trust
adopted in 1950s, along with the "under god" being added to the pledge of allegiance shortly after.
>God bless America
Written after WWI and revised in WWII

Dipshit theocrats can't even read another book besides 'muh bibble'.

Laws still exist when government is replaced after the next election cycle. In addition, the government only exist because the constitution specifies it. Government derives from the constitution.

Point taken, but youre still a manchild.

Daily reminder to ignore Sup Forumstards

The government enforces the constitution. If it so wishes, it can take the Quran and enforce it as the constitution.

I am for stopping the discussion of politics on Sup Forums but I wont stop posting intel-merchants,botnets are real and I wont stay quite about the spying of google and windows 10.

t. kike

We need Snacks to come back.

>p-please stop being political
>posts political shit
fuck off and die

fuck drumpf cucks

>Talking about Sup Forums outside Sup Forums
That's what's truly disgusting

This. Sup Forumslers have nothing to do with companies developing spyware. The discussion of the later is part of Sup Forums's core.

The mods already agree with you, seeing as every Sup Forumsshit thread is getting nuked from orbit. Nobody likes Sup Forumsshitters shitting up other boards. This thread is a waste of time.

I agree completely. I strongly advocate posting threads discussing and revealing Google and Microsoft taking people's personal information while not explicitly telling them. Stay as loud as possible about them. The technology they put out is completely open to discussion and I encourage it.

What I don't encourage is the posting of belligerently low effort threads

Why are anime posters libcucks?