WEB 1.0 WEBSITES

>hurr ddurr muh bootstrap is for niggers

well then, provide me with a link to a single website that doesn't use a framework that works and is popular

Other urls found in this thread:

motherfuckingwebsite.com/
blog.fefe.de/
drudgereport.com
stallman.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well it is popular, since it's used to teach you meme.js babies a basic lesson in efficiency

Fuck, meant to post this
>motherfuckingwebsite.com/

there is a reason no serious website does this

You mean like blog.fefe.de/

But didn't this one have a google botnet framework running in the background?

blog.fefe.de

Sup Forums.org

drudgereport.com

The reason is people not valuing efficiency.
It is 100% possible to make a user friendly, efficient website with all the functionality of a meme.js without actually using it.
As for the UI, fucking work a bit nigger, just copy pasting CSS from the internet doesn't make you smart, it makes you a stealing monkey

craigslist.org

drudgereport.com
34 mill page views in the last 42 hours
The only thing that isn't 1.0 is the ads

>its possible to bla bla bla

just post a link, nigger

>blog.fefe.de
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Post a link to what faggot?
Too scared to actually make a good webpage? Too underskilled to do anything without your beloved shit.js framework, because of your tiny attention span that prohibits you to actually learn how stuff works?

>still no link

lel

>I am blind from drinking all that donkey semen

Sup Forums.org

>still can't backup claims

its ok, no one expected you to

I gave you what you wanted, not my fault you're too dumb to comprehend anything that isn't on a huge red button with glowing neon green text
Craigslist is a great example of a website that isn't littered with tons of meme.js scripts, just a few to get the job done, with a clean, simple UI

But let me guess, you can't fathom that a website can be usable without being ridden with 9000 ads and .js scripts, and god knows what shitty """style""" scripts

stallman.org/

Yeah it does.
>
what a fag.