Im a spanish hikikomori neet, i havent left my house for 8 months...

im a spanish hikikomori neet, i havent left my house for 8 months, mom wanna pay a psychiatrist or psychology and dad wanna kick me out, he is retard and doesn't have love for me, i dont care

ask anything

You better answer my question: Why? How? Are you a virgin? Do you vape? Favorite Tv Show? Favorite Country? Music taste? Religious views? Political views? ect....

I couldnt be a NEET when I'd have to face my parents daily. How do you bear with it?

>ask anything
Why do you delete your posts?

>1. Get a job
>2.. Invest and get rich
>3. Shit on poor people
>4.??????????
>5. Profit.

Why don't you at least try making friends and going outside?

If you fail at least you tried instead of sitting at home all day

Thanks, and holy shit you actually responded!

Why would they think that?

Just do it, you don't have anything to lose. What's the worst that could happen?

Get a job, thats how you can make friends

What would you like in a girl? Breast size? Intelligence? Nationality? Race? Eye colour? Haur colour? Pls responded!

What's the job? What's your name?

>if i go alone outside and i talk with random people they will think im a rapist
I'm pretty sure they fucking won't, mate... Do you like sports? Just go watch your football games at a bar, talk about what's on screen, it's not that hard, mate.

Or just do what this guy said

>Beating you because you tried to talk to them

You're retarded. Just go outside and talk to people. Get ANY job, and get some hobbies. Start lifting, you're probably a fat piece of shit so fix that as a main objective since it'll give you a lot more confidence

Who is best Yuru

play CLANNAD,And you would know how a great love is.

Favorite anime? Dud you graduated highschool? What do you think of the US, Mexico?

What are you trying to accomplish by posting the same thread over and over

So you think people should just be given things other people produce for free?

Why don't you use all your freetime to learn proper English, you irritating loser

Do you suffer from autism? How do you know English?

>Jorge
>knowing English

how can you be a neet in spain? the country is already poor, work you lazy bum

>tfw parents are forcing me to go to school or get a job or I'm kicked out
>tfw they're also forcing me to diet and exercise
I haven't even been a NEET for that long, only since last semester ended.

How is that a bad thing? Theyre trying to help you not be a piece of shit manchild

That "feel" when parents hold you to a higher standard instead of letting you ruin your own life

Because I tried not to be a NEET and failed. I just want more time to find an antidepressant that works. I'm seeing a psychiatrist and stuff. My parents are just moving too fast.