What if isntead of making computers faster ecause mmores law ended they instead can put the computer in a smaller...

what if isntead of making computers faster ecause mmores law ended they instead can put the computer in a smaller bubble universe where time goes twice as fast so that it solves the problem instantly

or they could put the computer in a spaceship, and accelerate the solar system at the 90% speed of light away and then come back, and then 1 billion years would have passed for the computer and it solved every problem for us already

>you will never get a nico nico footjob

Why even live?

excuse me this is a computer thread
you have to talk about computers

i want to fug nico

sSHUT UP!!

She's so fucking hot, I'd love to force myself on her and watch her cry while I rape her tight little pleasure hole.

The computer would come back as a sentinent killer death machine and kill us all.

you can calculate the amount of time yyou need for the problem so it will be too busy solving your problem and right shen its finished and starts thinking about other things you just come and turn it off

you dont even need a fast computer for this plan, it just needs to be one with enough memory to store the problem. it can be super shitty otherwise and we can give it as many billions of years as it needs

Instead maybe they could create a tiny wormhole through which the data is tunneled through time so we can send the data back until the beginning of the universe and then it can spend 13.799±0.021 billion years calculating and then we get the result and then if you want more calculation power you can just create a loop that tunnels the data through another loop until the computation doesn't take longer than the age of the universe

hmm good idea!

what if nico AND maki ???

i want to fug maki

*hug

no

yes

I want to rape Nico.

delete this

I want to tug on Nico's feminine penis.

ok but no lewds

What is forced sex with Nico Nico like?

THIS IS THE COMPUTER THREAD

It's like sex with Nico Nico but better.

I wish nico forced me to have sex with her