/vag/ - Vape General

What are you vaping, Sup Forums?

Also for anyone interested in asking some questions on vaping or smokers looking to quit.

predator 228, not the greatest mod ever but it's good as for juice Chai tea

THe predator 228 is pretty decent, I've never tried the Chai tea eliquid it sounds pretty interesting. I've got a nice ry4 and orange flavoured Fantasi. I'm thinking of getting a new mod though this one is a bit weak.

my predator keeps fucking up the watage is stuck to 59.6 can't seem to adjust it without it going to "key lock" as for juice it's good managed to pick up a 60 ml bottle a few weeks ago for about 14$

I've broken my Smok Alien mod. I am currently waiting for some torx drivers to arrive to see if I can repair it. Fucking anti-tamper screws. Currently vaping my special version of CBD oil Red Astaire on my shitty Coolfire with Baby Beast.

where do I buy it theres nothing on amazon

Noisy Cricket (v1) with an omier wasp nano

Home use: Sigelei J150 w/Cleito tanks and a fuckton of different 70VG juices in 6mg nic. Lately Naked has been my favourite juice supplier (love Lava Flow and Hawaiian POG) for use with that vape.

Outdoor use: Aspire Breeze with 50PG juices in 12mg nic. Lately Mitten Vapors Baja Splash has been my favourite for use with that device.

What's the point of vaping?

>projecting this hard

it's smoking for autists and nerds

Better flavour and cloud production that traditional smoking. Also the smell doesn't linger as much.

> 2017
> Not making your own juice

You can get decent stuff on aliexpress

>mouth fedoras
Even this is too stupid for Sup Forums have you /r/smokedilldo?

What's the allure?

Why do you do it?

Is it just for the nicotine?

Is it as cancerous as normal cigarettes?

Whats a good and cheap kit for someone looking to try it?

a lot of us vape to stay off actual tobacco. it's far less deleterious than smoking a cigarette.

Magic Flight Launch Box to vape some quality sativa.

You're all a bunch of dorks for vaping liquid blueberry bagel or whatever you're doing.

kys degenerate scum

Can't be high all the time - I got a volcano for vaping weed with friends.

weedfag here
What's good value vape for smoking dry that won't break?
Tried atmos and grenco and they've both croaked on me after owning them for less than a month.

Honestly for vaping weed you should probably invest at least $100 for a vape that keeps the flavor, doesn't burn and gives you good efficiency on your material. I recommend the PLENTY Vaporizer for a tabletop vape the only downside is that you have to grind the weed really fine.

Buy an eleaf istick 40W and a 510 kabuki tank. the kabuki tank takes nautilus coils, which are very common.

The boards have been known to short on the chink knockoffs, so just try and find a decent online retailer.

This one? doesnt seem to be very cheap

20W is fine, I actually never go above 14W with the nautilus coils because they burn.

I just like having the option to go higher if I decide to attach a different coil.

>in restaurant
>national 'no smoking in restaurants you fucking retards' laws
>some shitfuck decides vaping isn't smoking and starts pouring that shit out in the middle of the fucking room
>waitress asks him nicely to stop smoking
>he says he isn't smoking, blows right in her face
>restaurant didn't have their own security so they just called the cops
>guy now has a criminal record for assault

y'all niggas need another hobby

I only ever vape outside, in my car or in my room. Might be a shock to you but you can vape without being a total douchebag

>national 'no smoking in cars you fucking retards' laws

enjoy your license revocation and vehicle deregistration

Thanks, I'll check it out when I have the cash to spare.

Aside from the battery and tank do I also need some kind of juice to use it?

how does the temp controller work?

Is it just variable wattage? it seems like without knowing what kind of coils are going to go with it there is no way to estimate temperature

>living in a communist country

In what country is that a law?

>2017
>vaping anything other than hash oil

wtf is wrong with you people. what is even the appeal of flavored smoke oil, it seems dumb as hell. I'd rather smoke water vapor.

smok procolor something modkit

It's ok with 6mg e-juice. Not a massive vape nerd but it keeps me away from cigs so the better option

I have an oral fixation and was thinking about getting into smoking but I was born with a very bad issue with my lungs so I thought about vaping. How the hell does vaping work? What should I start out with?

vapcap m

It reads the resistance and estimates the temp at the coil. That's just a different mode though, you can just control the wattage in the standard mode.

Yes, choose any juice that's 70% PG and 30% VG with the nautilus coils. I would avoid any juice with unnecessary dyes. You should be buying clear juice. Personally, I like menthol flavor because it's good at any time. I don't like vaping on a candy or fruit flavor all the time, it gets old fast.

reporting in:
last cigarette 12/23/2016
been using alien mod and have worked up to the TFV12 beast king
also been working down from 24mg to 12mg to 6 mg to 3 mg and last week i mixed a 3mg and a 0mg to make 1.5mg. geting closer to zero and then i'll be done. my goal was to quit vaping < 1 year after i quit smoking.
current favorite flavor that i can find in the SW ohio region: 80V honey mellow

Smoking works by igniting plant matter and inhaling the smoke. Vaping works by heating up liquid and inhaling the vapour. I'm not sure about the US but in the UK they sell individual disposable e-cigarettes in local shops.

Also, "tea" flavored juices almost always leave a fairly strong cat piss smell, despite actually tasting like tea. You won't know it until you come back to a room that stinks like you had 20 cats locked in there for a week. I've yet to try a tea flavored juice that doesn't leave this smell behind.

>TFV12 beast king
Does it work fine with 220w?

whats the cheapest juice you can find on the internet user? I quit vaping because it was too expensive (and also because I was concerned about my health) but I just can't fight the cravings. I need the most nic for the least amount of money. I need ideas. Nicotine gum doesnt do shit.

I smoke real cigarettes because I'm not a faggot.

depends on the coil
i think they all run up to 320w
but the 'best' range varies
i curently have the double barrel in and i'm running it at 200w (0.16ohm, 70-320w [best 120w-200w])

i've noticed that the higher my nicotine level the lower the wattage needed.

thank you user but I cant find the juice anywhere in aliexpress
is it banned

>I'm a real man I smoke real cigarettes because I'm really cool.

No one gives a shit.

my bad, i actually have the 8 chamber in, (4x2) those specs are for the 8 chamber. replaced the other one last night.

I had kanger subtank and some liion usb chargeable 3000mah battery box mod setup. Will get such again maybe, just lost it. Good if hooked on cigs.

>i inhale burning cadmium, hydrogen cyanide, cyanide, carbon monoxide, ammonia, tar, formaldehyde, candlewax, and DDT instead of vaporized propylene glycol with my nicotine
>because I'm not a faggot
Well fuck my ass and call me Stefan then.

Actually I've quit all together, but if you think you have to have nicotine, vapes are the way to go.

>What's the allure and why do you do it?
fat clouds, interesting flavours and nicotine addiction

>Is it just for the nicotine?

>Is it as cancerous as normal cigarettes?
I'm not a scientist and there are far fewer cancer causing chemicals in e-liquids

>Whats a good and cheap kit for someone looking to try it?
I would recommend just getting a disposable e-cig and if you like it invest a decent amount (at least $60) in a proper sub-ohm vape.

>invest a decent amount (at least $60) in a proper sub-ohm vape
Like what? I've used e cigs before and I like it.

>$CURRENT_YEAR
>Not using semen

Quitting smoking might involve quitting drinking- a no go.

What price range?

Airizer air.

Or a mflb if your low tolerance.

less than $50

to all noobs: best starter vape (and likely long term mod) would be the alien kit
$120 all in, including batteries and your first bottle in most stores.

however on alibaba, the mods can be as cheap as $8 each when bought in mega-bulk

try the Eleaf iStick 40W - should be a pretty nice starter vape

Ok this has been bugging me for a while - what do you mean by a vape "mod"?

1. Eleaf IStick Pico with Kayfun v5 Mini
2. Eleaf Istick Pico with Wotofo Serpent Mini

nah, alien sounds better.
if almost everyone goes up in wattage, i don't want to buy this, then that. on alien it goes from 6w to 320w - that's a huge range for me to find my niche wattage. just buy one mod and use it with almost any tank/coil.

The 18650 battery ones u can replace batteries tho, big usb box u can't, like most phones. There's bigger than 18650 batteries but the haven't become mainstream in vapiverse.

mod = the box (include regulating electronics and usually the battery compartment. you attach your tanks/coils to the mods.

more detail pls, I am a little babby. How do I diy a vape?

the alien is a great mod but it would cost around $120 to get all the stuff for it

Do market research on vape mods and then look for associating tanks (that carry the juice) and the coils (which vaporize the liquid). I personally have the Smok Alien mod with a 0.15ohm coil.

TFV12 = best tank of 2017. Q4 coils make for great flavor.

yep. would you rather buy a ceramic plate you can eat off of for many decades for $5 or do you want to buy paper plates at $1/25 for ever?

save up for a quality item
don't waste money on cheap inferiors that you'll replace anyway.

I totally agree but the guy I responded to said he wants a vape for

yeah well he needs to know the same info
i want a 1000hp sports car for less than $5000

reality kicks us all in the head at times

Saw guy with very expensive hades mechanical mod- which aren't so popular- and talk about SMOKE. Some ppl really like big clouds vaping.

>he wants a vape for

I want to go to bed is it ok to charge my alien mod from 40% over about 5 hours?

i've been doing it for over 8 months now
no problems here

Hipster fags, smoke real tobacco or fuck off posers.

t. insecure faggot who only smokes to look cool

Smoking= explaining no i didn't just get out of prison.

Ayyy sup my pico

Haven't smoked a cigarette in two years. Feels good man

Working my way through a 10 pack of Blue Dot samples. Flavoring is way overbearing, trying to decide if it's too fresh, too shitty, or if I should have gotten max vg instead of 70/30

QTG yellow snack cake is still my all time favorite

You can get the pico 75 (pictured) for like $35 online. Throw in a battery and juice and you're ready to go.

Also then you don't have to walk around with a goddamn football in your pocket.

Has anyone here both vaped and used these? How does it compare?

don't

Eh?

iTaste MVP 2 with a Kanger Mini Protank, holding Zeus Juice. 9.5 Watts.

I prefer vaping to the patch. If you're looking to break the oral fixation, I would recommend the patch.

We fucking get it