Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx5IjTGKOyM
112.international/ukraine-top-news/canadian-pm-and-5-federal-ministers-wear-traditional-ukrainian-vyshyvankas-5033.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How?

you cant trust black people

UH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, IT'S 2016 MUCH????????????????

That's because Canada has no guns.

Makes perfect sense, if you kill Trudeau, he wins.

We have plenty, actually.

We just aren't uncivilized retards with them

we throw pies at our leaders, and chocolate milk at politicians

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx5IjTGKOyM

Why would anyone waste their energy killing the Canadian Prime Minister?

Our seat of government had to up security because of the islamic terrorist attack on it, so some day this could change.

killing your pm just means that he has won, which is why no one bothers

Makes me wonder whether some (non mudshit) people actually voted for him based on his promise of bringing 25,000 fucking Syrians here

especially one as useless as trudeau

they aren't that important so there's really no reason to

if one dies the party just picks a quick intern leader, than has a vote for a permanent one.

killing a President, head of state, would be a bigger deal.

> canuk dumbfuck posing in east european poor fag neonazi uniform.
>you cant make this shit out..

Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau and five federal ministers wear Ukrainian traditional clothes to mark International Vyshyvanka Day. Deputies of Canadian parliament and members of government also tried on the embroidered shirts, reports ‘Ukrinform’.

Canada’s Minister for Veterans Affairs Kent Hehr wore a vyshyvanka while responding to the opposition’s questions during ‘Questions Period’ in parliament. The event was broadcasted all over Canada.

Canada’s MPs wore vyshyvankas to a parliament plenary meeting.

Several minister of Canada’s government together with Liberal party MPs sang a Ukrainian national song.

112.international/ukraine-top-news/canadian-pm-and-5-federal-ministers-wear-traditional-ukrainian-vyshyvankas-5033.html

And we still fuckin rekt you in the first and second world war. Every year the dutch thank us for liberating them from you. When is the last time anyone said anything nice about, let alone thanked germany?

Protip: NEVER LMAO

>we
You fought in the first and second world war?

dank bantz m8, I see you went to shitposting U

Damn, that dude really likes to dress in ethnic clothing.
Cultural appropriation much? I was thinking he was our liberal guy, but he is a total shitlord. Canada, I'm disappointed.

Underrated

Thank you for the kek

>implying anyone would give a fuck if jewdeau died

pic related

>Canada’s MPs wore vyshyvankas to a parliament plenary meeting.
as a slavfag I feel confused about this

What's the minimum amount of time Trudeau is going to be in charge leafs?

I don't care as long as I get my legal dude weed lmao first.

I wish we could do stuff like that here without getting shot, makes me a little sad.

Those aren't slavic only thing. You can find similar shirts all around the Europe. Even basques have them.
It's like a bathrobe-looking clothes people wear all around Asia.

Lol, fag
Nobody wears vyshyvanka even here

>It's like a bathrobe-looking clothes people wear all around Asia.
Never heard of it. Do you mean the silk robes Japanese wear for festivals? Those are nothing like vyshyvankas.

neo nazi?

It's not to prevent them from shooting Obama
It's to prevent Obama from shooting them!

>The butthurt Russian in Germany is back shilling

lmao

Russian bydlo like to scream about Ukrainians being nazis, for some reason it's their go to insult.

I spoke to a few Russian football fans and once they found out I was Ukrainian they immediately hated me and claimed I was the descendant of nazis.

How is it pronounced?

Vee-she-van-kuh?

Russians call anyone they don't like "Facists" or "Nazi's", despite acting more facist and nazi than anyone else

wtf obamas the president lol hes not going to try and shoot people

Fun Fact.

In 1997 when PM John Howard enacted gun reform laws and gun buybacks he made a speech to a hostile pro-gun crowd and wore a bulletproof vest after advice from his security team. Was pretty much the only good thing Howard ever did.

what's wrong with Syrians

>enacted gun reform laws and gun buybacks
>good thing

Fuck off leftist cuck

haha

no

wew lad

2019, but since we don't have term limits, he can get reelected indefinitely theoretically

>leftist cuck
excellent argument. how can he ever recover?!?