Talk me out of it Sup Forums. The only thing I care about is a big screen and aesthetics

Talk me out of it Sup Forums. The only thing I care about is a big screen and aesthetics.

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Dell-i7559-7514GRY-15-6-4K-Ultra-HD-Touch-screen-Laptop-Intel-Core-i7-6700HQ-Processor-16GB-Memory-1T-plus-128GB-solid-state-drive-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX/47431721
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally what do you plan to do

It's for school user, and to brag about having the biggest laptop. Also a sort of desktop replacement.

you're retarded desu

Too OP for school and too UP to replace a desktop

>The only thing I care about is a big screen and aesthetics.
Macbook?

>and to brag about having the biggest laptop
You're gonna fuck up your back or the computer in a backpack. Get the 15 incher, it has the same specs. You could also try a macbook from '15 if you want useful ports.

(((ThinkPad)))

What the he'll does UP mean? Also I'm not a fucking manlet so carrying it around is no problem.
You can't get those kind of specs on a MacBook Pro for less than 1.3K
You're fucking retarded, the 15inch doesn't have the 940MX

Get a 13" laptop with an ssd and build a desktop you dense fuck

I need glasses to see user, a 13inch isn't gonna cut it.

If OP is overpowered UP is underpowered
I mean you are making the mother of all fucking bad compromises because you could get the same out of something for half the price at school and that thing underperforms in tasks where you will be giving it serious workloads.

>What the he'll does UP mean? Also I'm not a fucking manlet so carrying it around is no problem.
FUCKING FINE FUCK YOUR SHIT UP.
Sup Forums is for the discussion of technology and related topics.
Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

OP = overpowered, UP = underpowered.

Increase the font size and decrease the resolution since you're fucking blind

Is this a good choice though? I don't want a ThinkPad or something cheaper because I like how that laptop looks. It looks polished and corporate. I was think it'll be hilarious to take that shit out in class and do notes.

get this instead. for school u won't need more.

walmart.com/ip/Dell-i7559-7514GRY-15-6-4K-Ultra-HD-Touch-screen-Laptop-Intel-Core-i7-6700HQ-Processor-16GB-Memory-1T-plus-128GB-solid-state-drive-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX/47431721

Is this an XPS or an Inspiron? Also my mom only has a Bestbuy credit card, so I can't shop anywhere else. It's also looks like plastic, the aesthetics matter user.

That's actually pretty nice

Thought you wanted us to talk you out of it? There's a guy at my school with a big piece of shit like this, and he looks like more of a weirdo than the spergs that still play smash Bros in the common areas.

Does he look like a Chad tho?

it's an Inspiron. it doesn't look like plastic in real life, it actually looks nice.

Seems way overpriced considering the 940 is dogshit.

>biggest laptop

Isn't that limited edition though?

Buy it. The new Dell laptops are solid.

what new laptops? The Dell Inspirons?

stupid, screen too big. Get a surface pro laptop, anything else you are going to regret

> but muh gaymes

yeah stop gaming idiot, plus the surface pro will be enough for most old games

>t paid microsoft shill

17 inch laptops are ridiculous and impractical, no matter how much you want to pretend you're a big strong man by carrying around a huge fucking laptop that takes up your entire desk. Specs are also shit for the price, you have no interest in taking other people's feedback, and you're literally using your mommy's credit card.
OP is a fag.

>desktop replacement
>940mx literal shit tier graphics
>1300
If you'll get it you'll be the biggest cuck

>940MX

Whaaa why... What is wrong with you? Were you dropped on your head as a child? Why would you spend $1,299 on a laptop with a 940MX.. If you tried to brag to any half tech literate person that you bought a 1080p 17 inch laptop with a 940MX for $1,299 they would slap that trash off the desk. These are the kinds of notebooks that are made for fools, they seem like good deals until you realize they're too big, the specs aren't very good, the SSD is slow and 1080p looks fine on a 15 inch but it's quite noticeably shit on a 17 inch. It's not even portable, it's a 2 ton low budget build in a half plastic shell... It's not even the quad core i7 7700HQ. You're literally retarded and this is me being nice.

You don't have to be a dick about it.

What in the fuck? How come an XPS 13 costs 100 dollars more than this with those specs?