POO

You're the India of South America.
You're the Brazil of South Asia.

You're Pakistan of Europe

>>ywn be American
U can be tho

Fuck off jungle nigger

You're no Euro

brazilians are always skinny and somehow weirdly slim while slavs usually have a refrigerator build, you could fit 4 brazilians in a burly slav

brazilians evolved from chimps with spider like limbs while slavs evolved from wolf and bear, you'll never make it brah im so sorry

slavs are some of the lankiest people I've ever known

I don't know why but slavs girls are the cutest and their guys look very beta as fuck.I have no idea why and Germanic have very manly man while their girls are also look manly as fuck

This basically

nah, that cant be right.. i mean average height for serbs is like 190cm, that's like 3rd in europe, and people that live on the mountains deal with bears and wolves so i dont think lanky ones were reproducing around here
all strongmen competitions are also slavs, i mean imagine a brazillian lifting a car.. i've seen chinese doing it, but i doubt i ever saw an arab/south american with such build, people who dont have -20 winters and dont live on mountains dont have such builds

even the dogs from these parts grow to be some of the larger ones out there

>190 cm
You're either high or irony posting

university aged males who do sports are usually all like that, right, by average i did not include everyone but you get what i mean

Follow your dreams.

>you will never be Russian

sad_anime.jpeg

>you will never be america-born

Anyone can be American Prajeet
come to America we accept everybody my friend

>you will never be banned for posting Chinese cartoons
>on a website made for Chinese cartoons
>owned by a literal Chinese man
wait...

That's lie actually.
It's too hard to get citizenship.