Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_of_Brazil
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_of_Brazil

The German Empire (1871–1918)

Good one.
>all German speakers with a couple poles

Empire by definition means multinational. The only reason why the German Empire was so named was because Germans were bitter about missing out on the colony game and they were still compromised of constituent kingdoms.

Why don't Germans colonize?

Portuguese Empire was pretty great considering it was the first global Empire and had a considerable amount of area when you take into account that Portugal is one of the smallest European states in terms of population, especially Western Europe. I'm assuming we're not counting the Roman Empire as well, so I'd have to give it to the Brits or the French.

The Holy Roman Empire

haha classic

They tried but all the good land was already claimed.

Roman empire

Why would we ignore Roman empire? It's quite honestly the most influential empire and culture that shaped the European continent. Finnish lawbook has a law about limited partnership business entities from Roman empire that has survived virtually unchanged throughout its 2000 year journey through European lawbooks, for example. Not to mention their idea of res publica.

Depends on the parameters you use.
Dutch empire was the richest, but probably not the greatest.

Probably American empire.

There was plenty of fertile land in Africa. They just needed to go the Belgian way of making room

Literally the first global super power in human history.

>yes i am austrarian I am tlue angro god empelol mastel lace

Just meant that I didn't think it needed to be mentioned. It's a given.

America isn't an empire.

byzantine empire, it had the highest quality of life, existed the longest, and constantinople was basically the center of earth while most others ran around buttnaked

i wonder how did southern europe go to shit so hard and became completely irrelevant now

>Poltava
:^)

I see but it was fun to sperg out about Romans :--D

That's good, please stop dictating policy, pushing your culture on us, invading every little country, setting up military bases everywhere in the world, creating puppet states and adding new countries to the U.S. as 'territories' and 'states'.

muh one decisive victory in all of history

The roman empire brought relative stability for so long to all the Mediterranean I don't think anything else compares. Maybe some long lasting chinese dynasty...

British empire.

I mean, we're all speaking the language of their immensely successful empire.

>my brain is all fucked up because I'm retarded: the post

>I mean, we're all speaking the language of their immensely successful empire.
Which borrows vocabulary heavily from Latin :D

Not the most common words though.

That land was claimed by other Europeans

british or holy roman

France, germany, spain and portugal all had third world tier empires compared to the british empire.

>The roman empire brought relative stability for so long to all the Mediterranean I don't think anything else compares
Stability was enforced not brought, there were constant uprisings, military coups, political strife, starvation, war, etc all dotted across the Empire years. Some people in some places may have lived through golden years for their life but to paint the whole Empire as some sort of great place is ludicrous.

>holy roman

>HOLY
>>ROMAN
>>>EMPIRE

pick none

>cuckstamp talking about the British Empire
It doesn't surprise me but yeah they were very important along with the Mongol one.

Roman Empire, Han Empire and maybe British Empire.

The greatest empire of the second millennia AD was the French Empire under Napoleon Bonaparte

>stop pushing your culture
Don't make me laugh, Aquafresh. If you could stop deepthroating our movies and TV shows (Netflix) for one God damn second we would stop exporting them to you. Want our stranglehold over your media to finally end almost a century? Do something about it.

The one that lasted a decade and was at war the entire time?

I'd be bitter too if I went from being the world's greatest economy to Germany's swampy armpit

Ah yes a country of 17 million tooth paste employees can stand up against a country of 320 million people with vastly superior firepower.

We're still one of the best economies though.

Ignore him

Jeez he was just saying make better movies

Haha wow. Just make some of your own movies instead of pretending that we force ours down your throat. You two-faced cocksuckers will bemoan our lack of culture then turn around and watch How I Met Your Mother.

What? Nobody cares about your movies, that's fair game. It's the media influence that is the problem.

Also pls no bullying am small country

>our
>we
>us

First of all, Europeans DO constantly talk about the New World and our lack of "culture," so my choice of pronoun was appropriate.

Secondly, this is INT. People tend to role play as their home country. Lurk more.

>Secondly, this is INT. People tend to role play as their home country. Lurk more.

i like the way you capitalise words to show how right you are about everything. You have strong opinions, have you considered a radio show?

>Secondly, this is INT. People tend to role play as their home country. Lurk more.
loled hard, fucking dumbass. You honestly sound like you found 4chins this summer.

It's capitalize

fuckin' limey learn how to spell

Glad I could make you laugh, senpai. I enjoyed this dance.

I'm just on my phone, autocorrect is a fickle bitch though.

But the most sophisticated

what a waste of trips

The Mongol empire of course.

Just trying to keep the dream alive. Happy summer!

Roman or British.

So sad that France is shit in Civilization. I love your country so much, guys. I would play as France constantly.

This. No doubt

I only play Civ 4 the new versions suck.

Napoleon ruined France in 10 years.
Intelligent Baguettebros hate him. Just saying.

Experts have no place in society.

True.

Boris the retard Etonian.

Rubia!
no srsly its either brittania or Roma

probably the Italian empire, which stretched on three continents

Zulu Kingdom of course

British colonial empire

>this is INT