The world is falling apart and I'm like [pic related]

The world is falling apart and I'm like [pic related]

>terrorist attacks and crazy hooligans in Europe
>terrorist attacks in USA
>massive shootings in USA (nothing new, but still)
>coup in turkey

wtf is happening?

>Argentina still isn't white

rejoice narinas, you were born just in time to see the entire system falls apart, race war in burgerland, civil war in europe and witness a new world war by the end of the day.

being white doesn't seem to be so good lately...

Gran Patria soon familia
>you were born just in time to witness the United South American superpower take control after the fall of the US

There won't be any world war, the western system won't fall and no race war will happen, sorry to break it to you.

>wtf is happening?
Nothing is happening. Shit like this always happened. History hasn't ended.

we still have to get rid of commies first

This, it just gets reported more and information flows way faster because everybody has access to the internet. Happeningfags are cancer

nothing here tho, same boring shit :D

I wouldn't mind. Burn it all to the ground and see who rises from the ashes. If that's Kebab then so be it, if it's a new world where kebab has been removed entirely then that's fine as well.

This

Not to mention the absolutely terrible candidates in the American election, Brexit, and Ukraine.

nothing

while they are "breaking news" it won't change the world in any realistic way

keep sipping that tea, it's a long night

>this is what happens when Millennials are born in a time without world wars or cold wars

What's happening right now will be considered a footnote at best in human history.

Internet will be the only thing grade school children will be taught about this era.

it's going to be interesting to see you guys go full nazi once again (not sure how many kebabs you got there, but since they are willing to blow themselves up fr their pedo prophet it's going to get really nasty)...

Austria is way better/worse (whichever way you view it) in that regard. People don't blame themselves for WW2 because we were officially a victim, I doubt we'll ever go full Nazi again but we're far more likely to elect a right/far right government than the Germans.

i hate this world im moving to iceland or tierra del fuego where i can live a peaceful life!!

Business as usual.

The globalists have been trying to convince us we've entered a peaceful era of global trade, multiculturalism, interfaith dialogue, tolerance, where borders, religions and ethnicities are meaningless.

This is just the beginning of the beginning. There are also various economic storms on the horizon (euro banks, US shale revolution will falter as fast as it boomed, etc.) .

if things go wrong, it won't be long until they decide to enrich those places too...

actually, we hardly hear that sort of things of you (it's mostly about germans and swedes, especialy swdes, at first i thought it was joke but it seems it's true). Heared about the elections you held not long ago...some said there was a fraud, can confirm?

wouldn't i be doing the enriching if i moved there
?

if you nonwhite i suppose you're right, sometimes i get carried away by the flag and forget you US

soy paisano lol xD

>some said there was a fraud, can confirm?
It was almost exactly 50/50 on the votes for our president. There were a few problems, the people who count the votes didn't follow protocol, they started counting too early, etc. Because of that and because it was so close the courts decided that we should repeat it because there was a potential for manipulation. Nothing has been proven but we're repeating the vote. It doesn't matter though, our president has barely any real power and is mostly there to be the face of the country.

so what it feels to know everything is going down the toilet? (since you live in burgerland it must be a bit different from witnessing it from here).
Do you support la Raza morons? because as far as i've noticed many on this board seem to do so and it's quite funny actually (and sad at the same time).

The fall of communism, the rise of China, automation, the islamisation of Europe, the end of antibiotics, etc. etc.
There's lots of cool stuff happening.

so it is true. Also, heared about some comments the man that got elected made about Austria; kind of bizarre this whole thing of political correctness... it's spread like wildfire across all europe and many seem like nothing is happening...scary

christ is coming niggas, the tribulation is near, repent on ye sins or suffer d everlastin' lake 'o fire.

>IT'S [CURRENT EVENTS], I MEAN C'MON

hope when he comes back plunge all those fucking pedo worshipers and greedy jews into the firying pit

amen

>last night went to bed thinking "finally it's over, ww3 coming for sure this time"
>wake up, it doesn't

i've never met a la raza person in real life. i'm from texas, and the hispanic parts of this state are relatively conservative. hispanics over the age of 40 who have grown up here prefer to call themselves tejano, even if they are second-generation immigrants for example.

i honestly have no idea what to expect in the coming months/years. if you had told me a year ago that donald trump was actually going to have a very real possibility of being elected, i would've scoffed. his presidency would be a complete wild card and would only exacerbate the internal tension we are experiencing. on the other hand, the world will not see peace as long as hillary is in office. the choices are awful.

>thinking ww3 is even close to happening

>pedo worshippers
Are you talking about the catholics?

None of that will be taught.

Most people today don't even know what the Peloponnesian Wars were.

>very real possibility
Not really. He doesn't have a chance.

there are opinion polls already putting him in the lead in very important rust-belt states, namely ohio and pennsylvania. hillary's security compromise could very tip the the scale in trump's favor.

>Peloponnesian Wars
That's more than two millenia ago... Nobody gives a fuck about stuff that happened so long ago.

Keep dreaming you dolt.