Communists and Anarchists are usually very skilled and knowledgeable in technology

>Communists and Anarchists are usually very skilled and knowledgeable in technology
>Right wing people are usually retarded and confused when it comes to basic technology

Is being more right leaning correlated with being less smart when it comes to technology?

being conservative has a strong correlation with being a retard

knowing how to open a browser or uninstall programs doesn't make you tech savvy

smart enough to vote for the right person though

>checkmate libtard

>t. Antifa

I find that right wing people tend to be slower to learn/adapt, but left wing people tend to be less informed.

For example, right wing people will be the last people to start using facebook (if they use it at all), but will research what they use when they finally start to use something (using WhatsApp, which is E2E encrypted, instead of facebook messenger, which isn't, for example).

If not for the left, things would stagnate. If not for the right, people would constantly rush into new shit that isn't actually all that great for the end user, because of the privacy policy.

I see both as essential to make the tech industry better.

hearty statistically true kek

Gonna have to put a massive [citation needed] there, boyo. But of course that won't stop this from devolving into a 400 post long Sup Forums thread, so I shouldn't even bother.

Nice shilling Goy

Most right wing people aren't total cuckfags which sub-eighty IQ, and don't like to be on the normienet or be tracked.

Most are hidden, not to be seen.

Intelligent people are better with traditional technology, and don't obsess over tapping a screen to play Flappy Bird

Libertarians maintain all the important systems. Leave them the fuck alone or they will fuck your shit up. SJWs better not be dumb enough to gamergate the libertarians that keep all the botnets running.

rly made me think

>Most right wing people aren't total cuckfags which sub-eighty IQ

>That 04 drop
Right around the time republicans threw it into maximum over-tard mode.

>Go to (((College)))
>Get brainwashed into a leftist

GEE WHAT COULD BE GOING ON HERE

>will research what they use when they finally start to use something

I have yet to see this from people of any political persuasion as a group.

Stop making shit up, shitlord.

>go to work surrounded by uneducated retards
>get brainwashed into a conservative
definitely a mystery
either way, shit thread, reminder to sage, report, and hide

or maybe
>get educated
>realize pubs peddle bullshit

Anti-intellectualism fucks up society, the cultural revolution being a prime example. I'm sure you'll think it's funny I bring up communism, but believe it or not most liberals don't have shrines to marx in their closets, despite what fox news may have told you.

this, and also its easier to get a non-stem degree, meaning its probably weighted to liberal's advantage with all the "graduate" social "science" retards who are likely less intelligent than my garbageman.

I don't consider liberals to be communists. Real communists believe that liberals will get the bullet, too.

DELET DIS

:thinking:

>tfw von braun changed sides like others change pants

Hardly. Trump isn't conservative at all. It was the thinking man that saw him to victory

But I'm conservative and I work at a startup in silicon valley earning 120k

scientists and academics tend to be liberal because it comes with less regulation as to what they can study, e.g. stem cells