Mfw yuropoors here never watched classic Seinfeld or SNL episodes in their countries

>mfw yuropoors here never watched classic Seinfeld or SNL episodes in their countries

They literally have no clue who Phil Hartman is - why haven't all yuropoors been lined up and shot yet by cultured red blooded White Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VgBD94cs0T8
youtube.com/watch?v=sY4f_83t_rw
youtube.com/watch?v=KLpkXtM-VI8
youtube.com/watch?v=_5N5BpJuoQ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_(production_team)#Top_ten_singles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K.

I used to love SNL when Sandler was heading it, also when Fey took the helm. Now it's sort of boring for some reason.

Man I miss watching Mad TV and other comedy shows from the states

I watched every single Seinfeld episode at least 3 times.

I've seen a few SNL skits and they didn't seem funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=VgBD94cs0T8

>americans crying about noone taking part of their culture
REALLY? Really now?

Mention three Swedish authors. Three Swedish TV-shows, movies, directors, actors, books...

>I've seen a few SNL skits and they didn't seem funny.
its not very funny, its tries to do a part of humour yanks dont excel at

Your mom lmao

Name 3 Swedish authors relevant outside of Sweden.
Or movies
Or TV shows
How does it feel having a culture that has zero international appeal besides cheap, breakable furniture?

This. Monty Python is the best sketch show, bar none.

Frasier is the best intelligent comedy you created. Better than anything we've created. I say that with consideration.
Seinfeld is shit.

Is this a meme? Even fans of the show realize most of the skits are not funny. Everyone else realizes that Brits are as unfunny as most women.

Sweden is the third-largest music exporter in the world behind the U.S. and the UK.
We have really acclaimed directors and actors if you knew anything about actual cinema beyond Iron Man 3. Greta Garbo, Ingrid Bergman, Alicia Vikander, Ingmar Bergman, etc. We're #4 of most foreign Academy awards (and keep in count what a small country we are).
We export tv shows all throughout Europe and they're very popular. Things like Bron, Real Humans and Wallander.
August Strindberg is one of the most acclaimed play writers of all time.

It not our fault Americans refuse to read subtitles or seek out anything more highbrow than children's superhero movies.

You're trying too hard to be liked by Euroshitters.

So this is what you find funny.

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM TEA SPAM SPAM SPAM

>TV-shows,
real humans
>movies
7th seal, summer with monika, arn knight templar
>directors
bergman
>actors
max von sydow
>books
the marriage feast, the dwarf

wow amazing movies nobody gives two shits about

Phil Hartman was Canadian

Why are Canucks funny when Straya isn't?
Kids in the hall, TP lads

We know Phil Hartman because of the Simpsons senpai

you're okay

I'd recommend The Emigrants for you. It's Max von Sydow and about Swedes migrating to America.

Nova Scotia is funny

You have that lad from Prison Break and Satan from shit version of Hellblaiser, Constantine

will watch

He was a good Lucifer, although, that's not what he should have looked like.

>exporter of music
>top track in Sweden right now is godawful house """"song"""" by Mike Perry (Mikael Persson)
Oh god this is hilarious. Your """'""music""""" is as cucked as your society. This man has to change get his name to sound more Anglo, write """""music""""" in English, and he STILL can't even get his own Wikipedia page in English? Pathetic.

Damage control: the post.

Check out the Bass-o-Matic.

Literally never heard of him. Maybe listen to better kinds of music, Josh.
Not our fault you cherry pick our worst music.

Tilda Swinton by rights asexual inhumane and resentful. Cut his wings off and sun itself on Bondi Beach. Fuck hell.

US top charts are almost universally dogshit, really hope you're not trying to argue like that.

Yes, Solberg. I cherry picked it from the top of Sweden's Top 100. Right above Justin Timberlake you cock-juggling thundercuck.

>Solberg
what

Of course they're dogshit that's not the point. The point is, the top selling Swedish artist has to change his name and abandon his mother tongue to stay relevant and yet he still fails to. I find it hilarious, personally.

>watch Seinfeld as a Montanan Jew
>realize that all the main characters are poisonous awful people
>this is where the comedy comes from for the show

Why do people watch this again?

Meant to type Solveig, the name of the female (yet still very mannish) Swedish student in my Accounting class. My phone doesn't recognize your mongoloid names.

And the top artists in the US are most frequently black or hispanic, and many of the whites up there ape the blacks and hispanics to stay relevant.

At the end they are convicted and thrown in jail for being terrible people. The show is sheer genius.

You're getting it tight and, stupids don't know what you've created.

you have pewdiepie too

Because blacks and Hispanics make better music. Just embrace the multiculti famalam.

I have no idea what you tried to communicate with this post. I'm "getting it tight"? "And stupids"? What have I created?

He's wanting to appear intelligent cunt? You're not helping.

it means you are being made fun of

brits and their slangs

What troubles me is that people didn't see it for years. They're absolutely terrible to people in a subtle manner from the pilot. They are absolutely shit people, even Jerry. Kramer was the worst. When you get older it's like "why the fuck does he just open the fridge and start taking things without asking?" THIS was a fundamental part of the show.

Well Solberg just means "sun mountain" so I don't really find it insulting. It's a family name.

Getting it tight means lads are giving you abuse. The stupids haven't watched Swedish cinema. I'm no expert so I'm a stupid.

Pretty sure he was trolling

Dude Solberg is a random autocorrect hellspawn generated by my phone when I tried to type Solveig. Are you trying to tell me it's a common Swedish name? What the fuck, Samsung?!

Can you speak English please?

I wouldn't say common but somewhat typical in style. Most are called something like Svensson or Eriksson though.

>implying

>Americans
>knowing any cinema beyond Hollywood blockbusters

>le all American media comes from Hollywood meme

One of my favorite shows, Archer, was made in my home state of Georgia.

>Archer
>literally cartoons

Are you a child?

They're both garbage and so is Monty Python.

None of it is organic humor. SNL was never good. Standup comedy is the standard and people who wrote for SNL are extremely superior to those who acted on it.

Swede saga
American Britboo goth
Half Polish Chink vocals
youtube.com/watch?v=sY4f_83t_rw

Your ignorance truly knows no bounds.

I have watched Seinfeld you fuck. I recognize that this is a bait thread intended to get us superior yuros to suck up to our yank overlords by proving how much we are immersed in your culture, but I'll still say that the episode with Jerry's jacket was the best

I bet you eat cereal too.

You're probably malnourished.

ITT: uncultured plebeians don't know about Ingmar Bergman

Who /patrish/ here? Favourite Bergman kino?

I'd say Persona.

Scenes from a marriage

Lets get this over with. Lars Trier is depressed because he is useless.
Bjerk was best thing that happened to that loser.

>recognizes bait
>eats it willingly

This is why I love you, Internet.

Posession.
Sam Neil.
Paranoia to Lovecraftian sanity destruction
zulawhatski

I love your cinema but how does it beat France, Italy, Spain or even the UK? I think I've seen about as many good movies come out of Germany and Poland ffs
My country's media grosses a lot more than yours and it did so back in the 1940's...
Real Humans was half decent in a BBC production values type of way...

But music, seriously? Norway has Röyksopp and even Iceland at least produced Björk, what did you come up with? Abba, Ace of Base and a fuckton of shitty metal?

Tune mate
youtube.com/watch?v=KLpkXtM-VI8

Ever heard of Max Martin?

>Since 1999, Max Martin has written and co-written 22 Billboard Hot 100 number-one hits (most of which he has also produced or co-produced).[2] Martin is the songwriter with third most number one singles on the chart, behind only Paul McCartney (32) and John Lennon (26).

The man who killed music

It's ok, we've had Bud
youtube.com/watch?v=_5N5BpJuoQ4

But you have to admit it's pretty damn impressive regardless.

Stargate is a Norwegian production team, not quite as successful but not to shabby
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_(production_team)#Top_ten_singles

King of Queens was a big success here. If someone offered me a postman job in New York I'd take it.

>subtitles
We're just dubbing all that shit :^)

>If someone offered me a postman job in New York I'd take it.
I think that specific line hasn't been spoken/written more than a handful of times in recorded history...

Why do murricans have so many shows with a fat man and a hot wife?

Seinfeld is pure shit

I'm sure you guys have a postman simulator game you can play

I'm getting a little tired of being called "uncultured" just because I'm American.

You guys are complete shit in culture and it's like "hey look at these Americans, we're not that bad."

Totally ignoring that we have the best universities in the world, and the fastest developing culture ever.

What culture do you have anyways? Fucking, name it.

UGHHH AA UGHHH AA

That's what the fuck I thought.

Shut up.

The fastest developing shit culture.

Did I mention Americans in my post?

Where did I say you have no culture? You have great thinkers like Emerson, Dewey and Putnam as well as a great Amalgam of European influences. Your pop culture is unique too

You just can't deny Europe is culturally more dense than the US. Culture stems from people and their interactions, the customs they agree upon and how they define themselves in contrast to their neighbours. It's just natural that a small space with lots of people living packed next to each other that is also significantly oder than the US has more times to develop culture. See philosophers, music, cuisine, arts etc.

Don't be so butthurt everytime culture is mentioned, Jesus fuck.

>we wuz culture and shit
>oh btw I'm 1\14 german I'm so proud of my german heritage

Can we all agree Bee Movie was one of the best movies ever made and Jerry Seinfield is a comedic genius?

SNL hasnt been good for over 15 years.

>They literally have no clue who Phil Hartman is
that's right, literally never heard of it
really couldn't give two shits bout some yank TV shittery

>saturday night live
>culture

>Solveig