What's the best country?

What's the best country?

I want a country that's over 95% white, irrelevant, no muslims, quiet, safe, beautiful landscapes

I know there are a few of these like ireland, switzerland, iceland, estonia but they're all impossible to immigrate to

Other urls found in this thread:

magicvalley.com/news/local/csi-refugee-center-expects-influx-of-syrians/article_97326371-4170-5128-ad67-23a4b9db0b1a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poland?

Poland, Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Italy,

just live somewhere in the states that's in a small town in the middle of nowhere, you'll find exactly what you're describing
ex- idaho, wyoming, alaska, montana, vermont, new hampshire, etc.

Why Poland? I've always thought Poland was just like a poor man's Germany. Is it easy to immigrate to? Isn't it part of the EU which will cause many problems in the future?

Italy is kind of shitty, no? Same with the slavic countries and they're all part of the EU which sounds awful.

Well this isn't a bad idea. My main concerns are the leadership of this country. Taxes are getting higher and higher, they're trying to accept syrian refugees, and this country seems to be on the wrong path in general.

>Ireland
>Estonia
>safe

Just go to rural Bavaria OP

It's got everything you want

syrian refugees arent going to north dakota or idaho

How difficult is it to immigrate? Also isn't there a muslim problem?

>taxes are getting higher

But weren't corporate taxes pretty high in the 50s and 60s, when America was arguably the best country in the world?

I think your country went wrong when the finance sector took over manufacturing in terms of portion of the GDP, resulting in lobbyism and deregulation, break-down of solidarity among the populace and all the social problems that resulted from these developments

Well, depends what 'white' is in your opinion but Portugal seems pretty comfy. I know by Western European standards the economy is pretty crappy right now but when you look at those Eastern European ex commie shitholes, they can't even compare.

Least Muslims in Western Europe is nice too.

switzerland has a ton of non-whites

it's an immigrant country if you haven't noticed

yes they are
magicvalley.com/news/local/csi-refugee-center-expects-influx-of-syrians/article_97326371-4170-5128-ad67-23a4b9db0b1a.html

Define problem. München and Nürnberg are our major cities and there are lots of muslims in some neighborhoods, but they don't chimp out like in Cologne or Berlin.

Bavaria keeps minorites on a short leash which is often criticized by the rest of Germany. It's the most conservative and religious (catholic) region of Germany

There are parts of your own country that are similar to what you describe, save yourself the air ticket and hassle

>Switzerland
>95% white

Btw countries with high homogenous population dont like foreigners. Non eu foreigners double that

>afghanistan
>africa
>nonstop wars
>diversity is strength

>Australia
>blue

>Foreign visitors
We're welcoming because its fine when foreigners come and spend their money to see our big ooga booga rock, Sydney dishtray building and huge dying reef.

Corporate taxes were fucking high as hell in the 50s. I think the top tax bracket was like 90% at some point. So much for patriotism nowadays.

Yeah besides a gangwar going on right now that's all the "major" violence over here, besides that it's safe as long as you aren't autistic.

We are all except landscape. Also shit people.

New Zealand is the country you are looking for, user.

Ekhem
it's not that bad in bigger cities here

Queenstown is great

South Island in general is amazing

I have never heard any tourist say something bad about australia except weather and animals but thats not relevant

New Zealand is the place, unless you like gardening. Gardening's illegal here.

Yes, it's shit here, don't come

München is shit tier. full of sandninggs

Slovenia, Czech and Estonia are already richer than us, Poland, Slovakia and Croatia are right behind. Also, there are almost no jobs here. Taxes are high and will become higher when we are faced with demographic crisis which is only few decades away. You obviously know shit about Europe.

>looks at the flag
>Canada
makes sense now

But they have earthquakes those arent comfy at all.

But you have to remember we had a shit ton of colonies in Africa, and brought a lot of niggers here, so if you come here make sure you only travel to the south, the niggers are all up at the north

I was about to suggest NZ. Memes aside it's basically a better version of Australia. This is the only time you will ever see an Aussie admit it but I'm drunk so screencap this shit.

Muslims will never into Bolan in significant numbers.

It is part of the EU but doesn't always follow the commands issuing from Brussels and Berlin when it comes to issues like immigration.

>Btw countries with high homogenous population dont like foreigners. Non eu foreigners double that

Depends which country, and which foreigners.

Whites from wealthier (i.e., generally non-Slavic) nations have very few problems here.

>it's another all eastern european countries are ukraine level episode

Fucking dumb leaf

I know people who live here for 20 years or whole life and still get called foreigners. Maybe is different in Poland but here you basically never become Slovak. People can be nice and all but you will constantly feel that you are different

liechtenstein

>95% white

>there are non-whites that get to wake up in and enjoy Nuremberg and Munich every single day

Foreign visitor means tourist. There is a big difference between the Asians coming here to spend money and shitty immigrant scum coming to shit the country up.

We're closed.

Fuck off.

>Slovenia, Czech and Estonia
>richer than us
kek
Czech Republic is the only Eastern European country that can even compete.

>there are almost no jobs here.
Depends on the job.

>The niggers are all up at the North.
t.Mouro.
80% of Portugal's Niggers live in Lisbon
15% in Porto
And 5% in the rest.
Besides its less than 1% of the population, even with the former colonies.

Slovenia

Fuck off we're full

S-sry

What about Russia? It's pretty fucking huge and I imagine there's plenty of space to be left alone in Siberia.

Norway fits these criteria with one exception.. The only problem is, we're not irrelevant.

Why can't you move to some of the least inanhabited and completely white places, like Wyoming or Alaska? Why the need to leave the country completely?

Croatia

>white
checked

>irrelevant
checked

>no muslims
checked

>quiet and safe
checked

>beautiful landscapes
checked

City of Split - pic related

What are you keking about retard? Check your data. Slovenia and Czech and even Slovenia overtook us. Fuck me, Portuguese are such retards, no wonder this country is going to shit.

>and even Slovenia
i meant Slovakia

Poland is a shithole m8

sounds like you want Ireland

Slovenia is by far best eastern european country btw even better than kek republic

have u ever been here? its comfy in Western Poland

Ireland is a shithole m8

too many micks

I dunno it's pretty nice

if you have irish grandparents i thnk you can get citizenship easily enough
Is it really that hard to get citizenship here?

too many micks m8

FULL
U
L
L

sorry m8.

top lel

Netherlands is nice
too bad theres not many dutch left

Eastern Europe is a paradise now that EU money is flowing in and repairing the damage caused by Communism

ireland is alright

too many paddies tho

>I want a 95% white country
>No EU tho
k

Norway, Denmark, Ireland, Sweden...

>he thinks the EU money is actually doing anything

Vast majority of it ends up in the pockets of corrupt Eastern politicians while Brussels doesn't give a single fuck. Typical EU funded project in Eastern Europe looks like this:

>country has an allocated amount of EU fund money and has to spend it
>a mayor of some shithole little town gets an accreditation to rebuild some park in the middle of bumfuck that nobody visits
>hires his cousin's construction company, park benches end up costing 5000€ a piece, public restroom is built for two million, a bunch of trees get planted for the money you could build a skyscraper with
>absolutely nobody benefits except for the mayor and his family
>Brussels happily signs off the project and deluded westerners pat each other on the back thinking how they're altruistically helping those poor easterners survive

EU funds are one gigantic fucking sham and every would benefit if they abolished that shit.

Norway is not EU and the non-white immigrant number is close at like 6%-7%. Iceland fits this too.

>North Korea
>more welcoming that South Korea
What did they mean by this?

I'm pretty sure in charts like that grey means no data.
But grey is also a colour on the scale, so whoever made that is beyond retarded.

Malta or Cypress (Northern Cyress is virtually different entity anyway). Both are in the EU tho. If you don't want the EU shit mb just some random Pacific islands that are territory of either NZ or Australia. Most are occupied by Polynesians but there will be some with majority white

Italy

they're all shit

kek. Grown up in rural Bavaria.

Was quite suprised how brown my 20 000 inhabitant hometown could became in only 3 years

>pseudo-arabs
>cypriots
>white
Fuck the Maltese language is quite literally a dialect of Arabic, only considered a separate entity since they're not Muslim.

I bet Lombardy or Piedmont is p. comfy. Idk about Southern Italy though.

At least they are deus vult

Yes, the North is nice. The South has no jobs.

Is Iceland actually that difficult to immigrate to? Granted I know it'd be ten times easier to have just been born there but instead I got fucking liberals and faggots much like you'd get if you put a horde of monkeys in the single most administrative nuclear console buried miles under the Earth.

So far I don't see Luxembourg listed. But they'll probably just up and say "Fuck off we're full" like everyone else.