why Japanese cooler than other Asians?

They aren't

we japs are monkeys without dout

honorary aryan confirmed

GENJIIIIIIII

Yes.I like nordic

why Japanese cooler than other Asians?

because of jomon blood?

Will Japanese traps have sex with me if I visit?

Post more Toshiro Mifune

Japanese are autistic as fuck but they make some cool stuff (i.e. anime, bukkake, Final Fantasy 8, etc...)

>Final Fantasy 8

delete this thread so pathetic

honorary japanese confirmed

>FF8
SHIT TASTE

Japan is well liked in the west because they were cultural exporters for the laste few decades, which they owe to how they got virtually unscathed out of WW II--at least when compared to how things would've gone if Rusia had invaded a-la Germany. Chinks are culturally bankrupt because of the Cultural Revolution and the other well stablished culture in the region was Japan's.

Also, anime tiddies and JRPGs.

>Hating on FF8

japs arent cool at all.
other east asians are too shit. japs are shit but others are more shit. thats it.

at least korea had a potential to be cooler than japan in same way but they cant stop piracying and havent tried to glow their culture and aesthetics to be polished. all you can see there is very plastic and artificial stuff produced by big companies.and chinks are full of fakes and not even near from korea.

being jap inside out
mw dont rly give a fuck desu

muh dick

After I beat it, I had a better opinion of it than my initial one (that it was total shit), but there are many parts of the game that were just poor quality. I don't even put FF8 in the top 5 games of the series.

Korean men > Japanese men

>Chinks are culturally bankrupt because of the Cultural Revolution
Taiwan never had Cultural Revolution, where is their culture?

>liking FF8

This guy has sane taste

>Japanese
I swear, of all the people in the world, I hate those disgusting Japs the most, they are legit the only people who I hate with passion and disappointed that the US only dropped two bombs or didn't let the Soviets rape the living hell out of them.

わたし わ どいつ に すんで います

Fucking digusting

Das Juden fears the Samurais
Makes you think...

They aren't. Objectively speaking, Koreans are.

The only people who think the Japanese are the "cool Asians" are nerd weeaboo faggots. How is it that such a "cool" country has zero recognizable music artists/groups or movie stars, except for an animated electric mouse?

It's not interesting if you don't say why.

I prefer OOK to Korean rock desu

>Das Juden

My bad
I mean OOR

And yet when you google "OOK" the first page makes no mention of this group?

They look somehow almost human. Is it the Ainu blood?

You mean jomon blood
Ainu is jomon but jomon is not always Ainu
Search Ken Hirai
He is clearly jomon but he is from Osaka not Hokkaido(so he is not Ainu)

Japan is a great country, who else could thik up something so original?

>Fears the samurai
>Japs
>2016 samurais

Because they are arrogant, condescending, always go to the extreme in everything, perverted as fuck, annoying perfectionists and trying to hide their still barbaric ways behind extensively "cute" things

I don't get your reply m8

Weebs v. Zealous Anti-Weebs Round 94178
GO GO GO!

Every part of Japan has Ainu including Osaka, and Tohoku has the most Ainu population, not Hokkaido.

I'm sorry lad

FFT is the only good FF game.

>Because they are arrogant, condescending, ...., ....
Do you hate everyone with those traits?

not really

Weeaboo is same tier shit as Anti-Japan

how nostalgic

Arrogant and condescending? I dislike them but when other shit adds up to that then I start hating them

K-Pop ruined any chance of Koreans ever being cool. They essentially took Jap normie pop culture, normied the fuck out of it even further, and weaponised it to the whole world as something akin to fujoshi bait for thirsty introverted western girls.

Their entire culture is based on saying how much their culture is different from mainland's.

Male Androgenic Hair Map
Look north Japan.

>hide their barbaric ways
>implying you dont do the same but with oyveying instead of cutesy

We would have banned circumcision of newborns as the savage bronzeage rite it is if it werent for extensive whining and accusations of antisemitism.

Dutch influence.

free yourself!