I need help. How come reCAPTCHA will not appear in my pale moon browser...

I need help. How come reCAPTCHA will not appear in my pale moon browser, I just installed firefox to see if it worked in that and it does not either. I do not want to give those sjw faggots at google any support so I really don't want to have to use chrome. I have to use internet explorer if I want to post on Sup Forums, but I would really prefer to use pale moon on this laptop im using which is pretty old so I don't want a memory hog browser like chrome either.

Other urls found in this thread:

developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Works on my machine

>I do not want to give those sjw faggots at google any support
>I want to post on Sup Forums
pick one

Get a Sup Forums pass

found the solution. install opera lol.

if the admin of the website didn't set recaptcha to work even if you don't have javascript enabled maybe that's why you can't see it developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/faq

maybe you have some weird setting disabling javascript on Sup Forums, just a guess

>>/v
get out. now

>http

You could try a chromium based browser

Like simulate disabling javascript ?

Also is that windows 98?
Wtf is wrong with you?
just use Debian/xubuntu or lubuntu if your PC can't handle a modern OS.

>being this new

Be Brave ;)

none of those options showed up in palemoon. also get off chrome nigger.

its windows 7 you dumb bitch I like the retro look

im actually a vr fag but I know v triggers people even though its not a bad board if you get in a good thread with some bros who like games not just waifu shitposting you can have some good discussions

Retro ? this?
it's just ugly,but hey opinions are like buttholes.
And why don't you use Https and use a chromium based browser or something faggot?

>the retro look
>horrible mess of classic UI elements and shitty glossy aero UI elements
Using classic on 7 is the most retarded thing.

classic windows look is amazing all the new themes are ugly as shit. I don't use chromium because I dont want to be using a (((google))) based browser even if its not actually chrome. It was my next choice if Opera wasnt as fucking kick ass as it is. chrome is a fucking memory hog and im running and old ass laptop. I tried palemoon first because it low memory and an offshoot of firefox because mozilla are sjw fags too but whatever dont have to support any of that shit now. Opera is great dude google is for googles.

i hate that aero shit I wish I could force every window into classic windows ui

>Autism
Just use brave then
Or you could try icecat, but seriously i don't know where is the problem Recaptcha should work.

dude i fucking dropped that shit and uninstalled it. using opera and im happy as fuck. I have no idea what it was either. I disabled all the extensions, ran the browser in safemode, tried to see if javascript was disabled nothing, its weird because it works on my girlfriends laptop and shes running palemoon.

>I don't use chromium because I dont want to be using a (((google))) based browser even if its not actually chrome.
...What do you think modern Opera is?

really? god damn it I remember using opera 15 years ago when i was in grade 6 on dial up cause it loaded pages better than ie

Presto Opera was great, I used it from around 2005(?) (It was 8.something) up until a few years ago. I never understood how it didn't manage to capture a large amount of the market, its' feature set and speed completely blew every other browser out of the water. But yeah, it's just Chromium now. It does still have some good unique features but it pales in comparison to what it used to be.