Qwant what do you think of it ?

Qwant is it safe as in better then Google

>engine you can trust
yeah not falling for that again.

Respecting your privacy

Qwant delivers the best available results to your queries and never tries to guess who you are or what you are doing. We strongly believe that what you search on the Web is an important part of your privacy.

Therefore Qwant never records your searches and never uses your personal data for advertisting or other purposes.

Neutrality and impartiality

Qwant allows the whole Web to be visible without any discrimination and with no bias.

Our sorting algorithms are applied equally everywhere and for every user, without trying to put websites forward or to hide others based on commercial, political or moral interests.

Based in Europe

Qwant respects the European laws and cultures, and contributes to developping the digital economy of each of the European Union and European countries.

Im suspicious because of EU part

The only search engine you can trust is something like YaCy but unfortunately it's shit even with a large search index.

>Im suspicious because of EU part
EU actually has pretty good online privacy laws. Why do you think UK wanted to leave EU?

European Commission - Press release
Countering online hate speech – Commission initiative with social media platforms and civil society shows progress

Brussels, 1 June 2017

comfy

can we trust the french ?

>make an account
>Users personal data are collected and processed by Qwant solely for the following purposes:
>[...] the management of delisting requests and requests associated with personal data access, rectification, and removal rights;
could you be any more vague?

>Made by french
>French has the most jews in eu
>Uses bing outside of france and germany

Yeah, thanks no

ahh :( what do you propose to replace google with

Tried lots of sites, but most were horse shit.
Sadly google gives the best answers because they know everything about you.

don't make an account.

not any less than jewgle.

What's wrong with that? Only cucked Americans think hate speech should be protected.

You know it's the same type of hate speech when a fat sperg nazi roleplayer posts that all niggers should be killed, 'day of the rope when?' and an Islamic Imam posts a video calling for death to infidels.

it works well but I am a total Sup Forums pleb that just came here to research ways to circumvent google

Grammar, motherfucker. Do you know it?

I like my freedoms, enjoy being a cuckold to speech.

Yandex

muslims call for infidel death - actually do it

stormfront existed for 20 years - no caliphat yet

black pigeon youtube censored

islamic vids still up
fuckin shill

i'm a web developer and seo myself running a high traffic website and i can quarantee Qwant is now the 2nd best search engine

google > qwant > bing > everything else is crap

It's a slippery slope that has shown no signs of abeyance. If you think you will be exempt from any of these policies than you are unbelievably naive.

Freedom of speech and freedom from consequence are two different things.

So you're saying stormfags are even more incompetent than the arabs to whom they feel superior? Interesting.

I'm an anarchist, and I'm opposed to governments and societal norms of political correctness. However, my ideology does not need a racial, religious or cultural enemy to exist. I want the abolition of classes, which are a purely economical concept.

Once they start saying you can't use hate speech against the rich I will be worried. Right now hate speech is defined as discriminatory speech (which may incite violence) against a racial or religious group.

I hate all rich people and would like to see them against the wall, be they white, black, Christian, Muslim, gay, straight, trans, whatever. If you're a member of the bourgeoisie (and this is determined by your relationship to the means of production and capital) then you are my enemy, regardless of your personal identity.

What stormfags do is they use hate speech against non-whites while Muslims use hate speech against non-Muslims.

Surely you can see the difference.

>no Im just saying stormlords have far more tolerance compared to talibshit

Why are you ranking bing as a search engine? None of those others outclass it as the decision engine it's advertised as.

where does DuckDuckGo fit in ?

Yes you can, human rights are a thing here.

I want nu/g/ to leave

>I'm an anarchist
>I hate all rich people
>posted from a system made for profit by said richs
>on a system with moderators and rules limiting your freedom heavily (no hate thread, no nsfw, etc)

Surely you can see the problems.

duckduckgo if just a wrapper for other search engines, it's not a search engine unto itself

>classes are a purely economical concept

I hope you're good with computers

Nice try shlomo

>I'm an anarchist
>The government should control my speech

The google thing is way overblown. There's some shit going on there for sure, there's some censorship in effect, some search manipulation here and there, but it's as though some faggot on the street just pushed you and you spend a whole month telling your friends how you were almost killed that one time.

That said there are repercussions and no, just because someone's being stupid with a swastika I don't think I should avert my eyes, I want to have a laugh from time to time. Or hell, since the definition of a nazi is an extremely blurry line now (emphasis on extremely) it's possible that I might lose access to content from someone who isn't really... a nazi? At all? But some people pointed the finger at him and that's good enough?

In any case people are acting like they are so important that leaving google services is going to make them change their minds or stop being sort of a monopoly in many services. If you can really do without them, good for you. But if you actually require a service they provide and think that throwing a tantrum and being all "alternative" is going to do anything, you're sorely mistaken. I'm fairly sure the number of people switching away from Windows/macOS to Linux for instance, just based on that sort of similar mentality, is much, much, much higher than the one than the number of people who want to do away with google, and look how that's turning out.

Sup Forumst_d/ is nu-Sup Forums

Really made me think. And I'm not being ironic.

An alternative, which I'd support, is to decriminalise violence against hate groups.

So if far-right/neo-nazi/whatever want to hold a rally and spread hate and incite violence, antifa shouldn't be prosecuted for beating these people up.

There should be consequences for hate speech. Hate groups inciting violence should be frustrated in their efforts. If limiting speech is not an option, then allow people to take matters into their own hands.

Doxx a neo-nazi = firebomb his house

Would that be acceptable alongside completely free and unfettered speech?

>suspicious of the EU part
That's what makes it amazing. EU protects user privacy, ISP oppression and net neutrality. It's literally the opposite of US. Privacy is considered a human right in EU. Look into GDPR.

Didn't think so.