Let's see what does g browse

Let's see what does g browse.
strawpoll.me/13822579

Also meta thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/39216/was-there-violence-on-both-sides-in-charlottesville
strawpoll.me/13822579
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow lads, Sup Forums is second.

there have been exactly 2 votes. how retarded are you?

you entered A two times. nice job

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, d

None of you fucking fat faggots go on /fit/?

>Sup Forums in first place

No wonder everything is fucked up.

Where's Sup Forums baka

>86 votes
lol

I'm not surprised by Sup Forums. However I'm shocked by OP's newfaggotry. It's pretty obvious majority of "other" votes come from Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Those boards have a specific way of shitposting that leaked over here.

only /ck/

>no Sup Forums or Sup Forums

IM WITH HER

rite brother

Welp, proof that Sup Forums is infested with Sup Forums fags.

You realize /o/ is an equally popular board right?

yep :/ guess it is time to drop Sup Forums and use LC exclusively.

kek Sup Forums really went full reddit

>solve 30 captchas
>please try again

>CAPTCHA protected
not gonna use that shit.

Also missing the other boards I browse anyway. /fit/ & /sci/.

>no /bant/

/diy/, /o/ and /ck/ are tech related. OP is a rampant faggot

>no /mlp/
>no /bant/
This some bullshit

Sometimes I browse Sup Forums , Sup Forums and Finna ding dong diddly /asp/ I browse the most ya pinheads.

where the fuck is /fa/ i love that shit

No homo

I also browse /p/ and /gd/. Not everyone use their gpus for gaymin' and kiddie stuff.

proud Sup Forumsack here
I encourage everyone to visit
your life will change. mine sure has

No wonder there are so many cancer threads around here.

what is fucked up exactly? the Sup Forums Sup Forums crossover was due to the fact that most of the people there were technically literate, there were constant threads about privacy and how to have some anonimity, it is all gone now due to the massive plebbit migration but on the bright side that means that we no longer need Sup Forums for shocktroops

> retard thinks that Sup Forums is somehow different from the rest of the Sup Forums
time for you to go back to your containment site. never come back.

OY VEY

this.

please fuck off.

OP you should have put /an/ on there as a choice

So you only included the boards you browse or something? It's obviously not the biggest boards because why would /e/ and fucking /lgbt/ be there. You also listed Sup Forums twice you braindead phoneposter.

but Sup Forums is reddit

You should visit boards outside Sup Forums and Sup Forums sometime. Sup Forums is overwhelmingly leftist, and this board used to have very vocal communist tripfags.

>bad kids show
>Sup Forums clone
no surprise there really

>newfag Maga bullshit sucker thinks other people should leave

You sound like the immigrants you despise so much.

t. redditor

good good goyim

>Sup Forums is so good, it was listed twice.
make sure to sum up those two. votes got separated.

I don't know if we're being slow-raided by fucking Sup Forumsacks or the userbase is just getting more retarded. Can't walk into a thread without seeing trump bullshit left and right.
Breaking news: No one cares. If that's what you wanna talk about, there's Sup Forums, twitter, reddit and so on. You faggots are actually making me miss the desktop threads.

>Can't walk into a thread without seeing trump bullshit left and right.
Are you living under a rock or something? This isn't just Sup Forums
Reddit, social media, etc is full of people trying to force politics into otherwise unrelated discussions.

That's exactly the point. I don't come to Sup Forums to hear that bullshit. I don't wanna hear that bullshit at all.
I just wanna shitpost about programming languages, OSes and memetech.

>MODS!!!MODS!!!MODS!!!

this is a shit list, missing a lot of boards and why the fuck is Sup Forums listed twice

I browse /bant/, [s4s], Sup Forums, /vg/, /vr/, /wsg/

my niggas

>the massive increase in traffic in 2014 was due to GG
>Fappening had aboslutely nothing to do with it
lol

why in the fuck didnt you list Sup Forums?
fuck you and shitty poll, faggot

>I browse /bant/, [s4s], Sup Forums, /vg/, /vr/, /wsg/
damn that's pathetic. Talk about low hanging fruit.

>no /diy/
nigger

I browse Sup Forums, even though I'm not a full-on KKK Nazi type, because it's more or less uncensored. Most other places that discuss anything political, especially where it overlaps with discussion of race or gender, are terrified of being seen as supporting the non-PC opinion and clamp down hard.

I liked skeptics.SE for a while, but this is disturbing:
skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/39216/was-there-violence-on-both-sides-in-charlottesville
Choice quote:
>This is not a sensible question to be fact checking.
Eventually you find an answer listing arrests and find that there were more arrests of counter-protestors than of UTR protesters.

This overall leads me to assume that both sides were equally violent (and if anything the left may have been more violent), until Fields escalated things with his fucking car. Sup Forums doesn't hide things like that, but it also spews a pile of toxic shit in your face. If you have thick skin and don't mind shrugging off the shit, the honesty that remains is worth visiting for.

>no /o/

It's an vicious cycle. Sup Forums used to be anti-normie heaven while spawning your first wave of /r9k/ neets. Sup Forums wasn't really infected with politics around 2006-2008 but with all the edgy racism women hating etc. to this day I'm not sure if some of those people were serious or not. It wasn't liberal in your modern sense for sure, maybe libertarian who the fuck knows. We got flooded with real liberals and stereotypical libcucks around the time Obama got elected 2nd time. Boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums etc. got invaded by actual minorities who weren't too keen on the casually floating racism. BBC/BLACKED/KEK abbreviation posting (s.mh tb.h f@m) became fucking rampant Moot dating an actual SJW and despising Sup Forums's own user base didn't help because moderation got infiltrated with literal redditors (For some reason Moot thought that hiring people with "experience" in moderating reddit and neogaf was a good idea). Gaymergate blew up big and moot's reaction caused more butthurt and drama (even though I honestly believe only reason why moot banned gg discussion is because it started getting retarded with generals turning into raids leaking personal data of every person branded as SJW and that can get the website in trouble). Gaymers, oldfags and moderates, especially on Internet, created this whole SJW/censorship resentment and became as whiny and bitchy as people they hated. Then Trump came around and we got invaded by another wave of redditors albeit with different political opinions. Both sides are as obnoxious and hypocritical although I'm not gonna deny fact that I absolutely hate globalists and everything liberals stand for as a person who got raised in a different reality of a post Eastern bloc country that had to deal with actual issues like terrible economy and poverty instead of Western first world drama like pronunciations and "sexism".

>This overall leads me to assume that both sides were equally violent (and if anything the left may have been more violent),
The problem is the way Sup Forums put it though. That UTR where there peacefully protesting, but videos clearly show them dressing up with helmets, shields, bats and batongs and leaks from forums and chat logs showed that most of them were expecting a fight.

I'm not saying that the antifa are innocent, most of them came there to "punch a nazi" and there are records of people being associated with nazis simply because they wore khaki pants and polo shirts, but the thing Sup Forums wont tell you is that UTR came there to fight and they got their fight.

Anyway, I think this post is quite reasonable.

12% Sup Forums but it feels like 30% of the threads are created by them. That's why pol is the shittiest board on Sup Forums. It's just a nuisance for every other board on this site.

The problem is that Sup Forums was supposed to act as a containment board, but has in reality been the opposite: an incubator for people drawn to typical Sup Forums topics and have been allowed to post there in their echo chamber without being questioned. You can tell how Sup Forums posters always go on about how "Sup Forums was always this way" because most of them only have experience with Sup Forums since Sup Forums was created.

The exact same thing happened when /new/ was a thing, and moot killed off that board because it acted as an incubator rather than a containment board.

The funny thing is that I remember all of these (or most of it), but never really sat back to analyse it. There were always a bunch of retards who would deadlock themselves into some politics discussion and no one cared. But nowadays is just name-flying (soros/trump/hilary/banon) and every time there's less and less discussion on the topics of the $BOARD with a lot of derailing going on.
Honestly something must be done about it, but I don't know what.
The "you're here forever" meme is actually kinda of a thing (read I tried to leave but I keep coming back). Boards have gone to shit and (sort of) recovered a number of times before but honestly this wave looks particularly nasty and I'm not sure if the site will actually recover this time around.

I do senpai

I don't see what's so bad except for maybe Sup Forums

The problem is Sup Forums cannot keep their shit in Sup Forums. They have to share it EVERYWHERE... There is a thread on Sup Forums right now that is trans slamming the creator of x264. Instead of talking about the merits of x264.

What is this list?
>no /sci/
>no /o/
>no /ck/

Only /mlp/

>strawpoll.me/13822579
Why the fuck isn't /sci/ listed?

>I immigrated to Sup Forums 8 months ago for le MAGA xD and now I think I own the place because I get lots of (You)'s when I post with my trip on Sup Forums
Do you even remember what this website was like even two years ago?

The starting point of the incline fits pretty well with the beginning of GG. The fappening had no noticeable direct effect on traffic. And something happened on beginning of october which caused a massive jump in traffic. I haven't looked much into what happened that day. If anything, it had to do with GG rather than the fappening though.

Since there were only 145 pixels for the whole year, the error in time is about 2 days.

forgot my picture

>something happened on the beggining of October
The Fappening happened on August 31, which - unlike your picture - is literally the day before the massive jump.
I don't disagree that GG brought traffic, but I think the Fappening was a bigger source.

So many people visit Sup Forums? No fucking wonder the site has been going downhill.

Sup Forums, /gif/ and /s/ mostly.

>no /fit/ or /lit/
Gay

you mean /vg/

first for /x/

Sup Forums and /lit/, sometimes /vg/ for roguelike generals and /tg/ if I'm extremely bored

Sup Forums /fit/ /ck/ /fa/ Sup Forums

Oh, and /lit/, but it's too slow for my autism.

>proving his point.
How do you guys actually debate? Is it all memes and strawmen?

The dates in my picture are accurate. I measured and calculated everything. The jump happened ~62 days after Aug 01. Which is beginning of october.
If you say that jump was due to the fappening, then the graph itself would be inaccurate.

I just realised I completely forgot about September. My bad.
The jump may be correlating with "Who is this Sup Forums" going viral.

Sup Forums, /vr/, /vg/ sometimes, /diy/ and /lit/

Sup Forums too, but so much less. I took a break from Sup Forums for a little bit a few years ago and came back to Sup Forums being utter shit.

Where the fuck is s4s?

They're a bunch of 10 year old autists

>no [s4s]
>no /bant/
its shit

>strawpoll.me/13822579
>no /biz/
shit poll , biz is a pretty big board and related to Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
No wonder it's such a leftist shithole in here.

where are all the good boards?

Sup Forums

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /vg/ for one general, /diy/ occasionally

/o/ /n/ /bant/ /out/ not listed.

You really should have added /x/. I bet that's 90% of the 'other' votes

/n/egro reporting in

>all these Sup Forumsyps
explains so much

Sup Forums confirmed new Sup Forums

Current state. I know you were too lazy to list all the boards, but you aren't going to get a good metric like this.
/ck/, co/, /tg/ here

Everyone but Sup Forums hates Sup Forums.

Where's /jp/ and /d/?

we're the majority on this site
get used to it, kid

>Sup Forums ran off some literal commies tripfags
wtf I love Sup Forums now

Anyways
>Sup Forums (mostly for happening generals like the houston flood, shills and bots are rare and it's comfy af)
>/k/
>Sup Forums
>/d/
>Sup Forums

i don't go to /fit/ because i actually do exercise

I bet you don't even know about my friend dustbin

/m/, /vg/, sometimes Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /o/, /k/, /diy/
come at me bro