There is a big inflation & housing problem in Silicon Valley. So is homeownership just another Jewish trick?

There is a big inflation & housing problem in Silicon Valley. So is homeownership just another Jewish trick?

buy low sell high, be the jew

There's going to be a big everything bubble in the consumer market.
Women and minorities are the largest spenders for unnecessary goods.
Women and minorities are being shoved into quota programs and (((manufactured))) social appeasement policies for jobs they're not qualified for. Jobs which open them up to more "disposable" income. Income which will be spent back on the corporate overlords. Supply is controllable. Demand raises prices.

And tech jobs will continue to explode as tech advances necessitate a shift in labor.
Another housing memeket boom is just a new beginning.

>herp derp Sup Forums get out reeeeeeeee
OP asked a question, OP got an answer, I said nothing negative about people.

>women, minorities and jews are the reason housing prices in the valley is sky high
Don't listen to this retard

It's high in the Bay area because of supply and demand, just like housing prices on Manhattan is among the highest in the world. It's expected when you have a bunch of high-earning tech people buying up the houses from natives and essentially pushing them out.

>natives
>essentially pushing them out
If these people are willing to sell their homes and get a favorable price they weren't pushed out by anything or anyone. Logically the raising of the area's value was actually a good thing for the previous owner.

>Don't listen to this
I wasn't talking about the nature of the California housing bubble with that paragraph,
Retard.

>If these people are willing to sell their homes and get a favorable price they weren't pushed out by anything or anyone.
It's just figuratively speaking. You usually buy and sell in the same market, but if the housing prices are driven up rapidly, you could sell and decide to buy way more outside.

> Logically the raising of the area's value was actually a good thing for the previous owner.
Except that you also probably want to buy a new home too.

>figuratively speaking
This (another housing boom) is actually happening, in the real world. Take your figurative speculation and shove it somewhere hot and dark.

You're clearly just a contrarian fool whom knows little about a topic but just enough to have a bad half-formed opinion of it.

>So is homeownership just another Jewish trick?
OBVIOUSLY

they want to split families up under the guise of being "independent" (independent ACTUALLY means "without dependents" or "without children" in tax terms) KNOWING that it's impossible to not lose money and get into debt in our current economy.

Families should be supporting eachother, using their money as one to stay strong. Not splitting up.

In the 80s, an entry level job for a child paid 4 dollars an hour. In those times that buying power was equal to 14 modern USD.

Mathematically it's simply impossible to sustain the lifestyle boomers have been tricked into demanding their kids into.

"Pull yourself up by the bootstraps" was originally an amusing line to expose impossibility "pull yourself up over a fence by your bootsraps" is the full line.. Now people use this unironically to encourage self-sufficiency.

I wouldn't say it's a Jewish trick in full. This bubble is crazy though, I started looking at shacks in California which are 3-4 towns away from cities and they go for 700k-500k. These are 1 bedroom 1 floor tiny houses with stucco exteriors and little backyards. Pretty awful if you ask me and it's very obvious. On the previous example I made the house was bought in July 2016 for 200k and now it's on the market for 500k. Nothing is new or different, kitchen outdated, outside not improved etc. I just want to move somewhere where the weather is cozy, I can buy some weed, and things are more relaxed than the NY area.

>This (another housing boom) is actually happening, in the real world. Take your figurative speculation and shove it somewhere hot and dark.
Did you even read my post or did the phrasing just trigger you?

>You're clearly just a contrarian fool whom knows little about a topic but just enough to have a bad half-formed opinion of it.
Unlike most of Sup Forums, I actually own property. So fuck off, you literal plebeian.

Forgot to say about the tricks. If they deny you a loan for low or no interest at the bank and they're looking for risky clients only that's the evil bank tricking people again. These are the scum realitor companies and people who are actually buying these overpriced properties.

Learn the meaning of words and how to use them then. I wouldn't be proud for arguing with the English skills of a 5th grader.

>I actually own property
What in the flying fuck does owning a thing have to do with understanding the mechanics behind the market that the buyers and sellers take part in?

Two hundred million people use a smartphone in this country. How many of them know a useful thing about the bits passing around on their refined sand?

>Learn the meaning of words and how to use them then. I wouldn't be proud for arguing with the English skills of a 5th grader.
If you've actually read the post, you'd see that not only did I explain my choice of words, but I also agreed with you that there was a housing bubble. But you were too triggered to even read my post and now you're arguing a made up argument I never fucking said.

>What in the flying fuck does owning a thing have to do with understanding the mechanics behind the market that the buyers and sellers take part in?
Because I'm not an ignoramus. It's not fucking hard to understand.

And protip: the mechanics isn't jews making women and minorities demand equal pay.

Protip: People equally educated and equally skilled receive equivalent pay as others, assuming equivalent skill and equivalent time spent working.

The pay gap as known by the masses is horse shit.

Now you're again making up arguments. I never said anything that would imply that I believe in the pay gap or not, but what you originally said about this driving the housing prices up is just bullshit. The reason it is bullshit is because if increased caused increased buying power, then we wouldn't see increasing debts and more and more people unable to afford housing.

The reason is clearly a general (deliberate or unintentional) under-supply of housing, increasing personal debts and lack of regulation on mortgages and loans in general. Trump's deregulation of many of the post-recession safe-guards isn't helping either.

This whole thing with you is retarded. I did not say you were arguing the pay gap, or not (was just providing a better definition than most people have for it), and I never said that rite nao wiminz and the darkies are forcing the housing market to rise.

You're equating my initial statement about the general market being driven by unnecessary purchases to my statement of the tech sector's growth causing a shortage due to job relocation. No, I did not use as many descriptors, because I thought on Sup Forums of all places it would be obvious.

Again,
>And tech jobs will continue to explode as tech advances necessitate a shift in labor.
>Another housing [market] boom is just a new beginning.

>I did not say you were arguing the pay gap
Then why even bring it up?

Anyway, "unnecessary purchases", as you call them, are only bad if people spend money they don't have (aka more debt). If you're implying that quota programs ensure that minorities and women get more "disposable" income, as you originally said, then they would simply have more buying power. But increasing personal debts, especially credit card debt, would imply the opposite, that people in general don't have more buying power.

The tech sectors growth explains the housing price increase in the Bay area, but it doesn't explain why also fewer and fewer people own homes in America in general and tend to rent instead. I would argue that the reasons I posted in explain that, people generally have way less buying power because of a stagnation in wage increase compared to inflation.

It's been going well for a while because the dollar is quite strong compared to other currencies (mainly due the US becoming self sufficient in terms of oil supply), but I'm vary of the export/import tariffs that are promised and what effect they will have on the market.

>Then why bring it up?
Then why bring it up?

>spend money they don't have
I'll have money to waste when I retire. Anything else is making it worse for my family in the long run. That's all.

In any case this thread should have been deleted but I'm too lazy to change my layout for re-enabling the report button.

heavy and nonsense regulations is

I don't know why anyone would want to live in SV, sure, you get paid well, but the housing is so damn expensive you could be working minimum wage in bumfuck nowhere and still have the same quality of life in another state, except you'd actually be able to own more than a tiny backyard in some fucking suburb.

Yes, neofeudalism, is become big cities only posible population, rent own becomes new lords,because almost no body could buy house and pay rent lifetime.

>It's high in the Bay area because of supply and demand
This

There is a housing shortage in Silicon Valley so housing prices can only go up even though the actual houses are 50 years old and look like shit and should be torn down.

There is a lot of available housing that *could* be used in East Palo Alto, but rent control keeps the poor people living there

So what you're saying is you want to get rid of the poor people so the well to do can buy up all the houses in E. Palo Alto and jack up the prices and keep the status quo as it is now?

Its got to happen sooner or later, there are 30,000 poor people living in E Palo Alto taking up valuable real estate. The developers are just going to have to build housing across the bay to move them to and continue to give them rent control guarantees

Why do you care if a bunch of rich people get richer?
It's not going to make your life any better.

Because honestly the rent control is not enough to help the people living in E Palo Alto, these people are living hand to mouth and keeping them in E Palo Alto is doing nothing positive for anybody. The fact that the rich tech workers are spending $1.5M for a 1000sq/ft shack is not making them richer, its actually pathetic how most the houses in Silicon Valley look

Who gives a shit. 99.99% of people don't live in Silicon Valley. Though I do love reading about the housing market there. Makes my dick rock hard knowing people are paying $2 million dollars for what would be a $200,000 house in my area.

>work in tech
>can literally work anywhere as long as there is internet
>choose to work in silicone valley

I have no sympathy for such retards.