Is it true that in Europe, it's not considered gay when two men take a bath together?

Is it true that in Europe, it's not considered gay when two men take a bath together?

its true

Bath = not gay
Sauna = gay

When I was a kid, my neighbour-friend and I would bathe naked in his pool and play with toy cars.

in northern Europe.

when i was a kid, i would call my friend over and we would suck each other off and fuck each others asses. not gay tho

as long as balls don't touch

If taking bath together was gay, whole armies would be gay, m8.

>being in the same water as another man makes you gay
why are american """men""" so uncomfortable with their sexuality? It's not as if you're literally bumming each other? fucking ameriprudes

Why would that be gay?
Are americans seriously afraid that just seeing other dude's dong will magically turn them gay? Thats pretty gay

>Implying it is not true.
Army are for a faggs, air force for a true man.

>he is sexually insecure
>he doesn't take baths with his male friends
>he doesn't wash their backs
>he doesn't dry them off with a towel
>he doesn't pull their foreskins back to dry off the glans
OH WAIT, MURRICANS DON'T HAVE FORESKINS

Kek i just want to take an ameriburger to a Sauna and see how uncomfortable he gets.

This tbqh.

>tfw bacne so i havent been to the sauna for 8 years

It's also true for asia

How often do you have gay sex in there?

you'd pass out

>air force is not army
Also, not all armies are russian, m8.

>Also, not all armies are russian, m8.
A bunch of dudes living together, you tell me. Army are for a faggs.

>he doesn't ride his friends in the sauna

Sex in a sauna is a meme

Yeah, and all workplaces are gay because bunch of guys being together for 9 hours a day, right?

thats why i dont work

Exactly

And you are gay too for being in a forum with neckbeards all day ayy

Because you can't fit 2 American men in a tub without extreme tightness

Literally how can it be gay
just two mates cracking open some beers and hanging out

me and my mates have spa treatments at my house once a month. you can make these really cool diy facial masks from avocado and banana. will make your skin smooth as a baby, it's so cash.
so much more fun doing pedicures with your mates. just have some beers, manly talk, just hanging out and relaxing.

SWEEEEDEEEEEN

VOI VITTU XD

literally how is it gay?
just mates hanging out, having a manly fun time while also caring for your appearance. is it because you fedora-wearers never shave your neckbeards even? well i'll prefer my glowing baby-smooth skin and non-disgusting feet thank you

Me and my brother used to take baths together when we were younger, i don't understand why ameriburgers sexualize everything

>EVERYTHING THAT IS NAKED MUST ALSO BE SEXUAL
classic amerifats, i bet you think nudism is sexual as well

its not?

No, surely there are some people that go to nudist events to look at titties, but the underlying idea is that some people feel more comfortable/freed/whatver when naked
Why the hell did you think people took their kids there/kids are allowed in the first place?

It's not sexual until there's penetration of any kind. Nothing wrong with having a laugh with your mates

Can you do a sauna with your mum and sister?

cos they are pedos... lel
Anyway, we dont need such events in Finland, Someone skinnydipping or being nude is mkay if kept at non annoying levels.

not gay in brasil either

>He can't have a relaxed time with his friends drinking beer and sharing a laugh without thinking sexual thoughts.
It only brings you closer bruv.

why would bathing be gay?

This.

It's not sexual, but can be homoerotic.

If bathing naked together with another man is not a little gay then a tree is a bird.

I would go to sauna if I didn't suffer from pläp

it's just too embarassing

Not gay if balls don't touch
Not gay either, if other one is a "girl"

>pläp
there are people whose balls aren't bigger than their (flaccid) penis?

Its not gay if the other man still has his foreskin

Depends on the country, you obese nigger.

if you think this shit is gay then see what the Nips do

But why are they touching they're peepees?

*their

Nedaryk gedos

>soaking in your own, let alone your own and another man's, body secretions and filth
baths in general are disgusting
is there like a shower sauna - like a hotspring waterfall or something?

oh_you.jpg

In Europe, it's actually considered gay if you bathe by yourself.

In germany it's considered gay if you don't prep yourself for the syrian refugees each day.

It's true in the ex-Vikings countries.

>literally

kill yourself, do it now, don't eben hesitate, just do it already

The main problem here is that they are naked. If they put some trunks, it would be ok.

I literally hope you don't mean that literally

dat burn

>you can make these really cool diy facial masks from avocado and banana. will make your skin smooth as a baby, it's so cash.
>so much more fun doing pedicures with your mates.
homo/10

SHOTS FIRED

What's this from