Ok Sup Forums, I need to find a good music player/manager for Android...

Ok Sup Forums, I need to find a good music player/manager for Android. I'd really like the ability to rip songs from YouTube while also being able to play songs in the background and have playlists, but really can't find anything that fits both of those purposes. Lack of ads and ability to play songs offline is a must.

Also, general android music app thread. What do you use?

Pi music player.

I use timber. It is really bad, but I am too lazy to fix it.
The only usable music player I have used on android is Poweramp, but it requires botnet store in order to work.

I downloaded that earlier and was gonna try it out later today. What do you like/hate about it?

>It is really bad, but I am too lazy to fix it.
Sup Forums in a nutshell

Vanilla player

i really dont know what services paid music apps have, but for free, pi music player is the best right now. the main uses i needed for a music player was to be well organized, and be able to let me go through my phone's folders to find specific music which a lot of apps dont do that. Pi does stpid stuff sometimes though. It will sometimes close the app itself maybe like an hour into playing. its that one thing so far but when it happens its irritating as fuck.

Stellio my nigga

Newpipe, to rip
VLC / AudioVision / AIMP, to play music

To be fair, I would have to rewrite most of the UI to get it to work and it is maintained by some Indian kid.
I can't blame him for not solving the touch input problem.

Theme, interface and doesnt lag on my fone when I jump to parts of a song.

seconding newpipe for the youtube shit

There is an app for that. It's called Ymusic for Android. Look it up on the Internet.

download Phonograph or Shuttle. Both are open-source.

AIMP

gonemad music player. from my experience it's the only player that has good gapless playback.
i use newpipe for ripping shit off youtube.

Your pic, idiot.

Pulsar

Am I a meme for using Neutron music player Sup Forums? Did I got ripped off by some programmer jew? Currently using it on a Moto X Play. Never had a problem with it. The interface is horrible as fuck and getting used to it is a pain in the ass, but it kinda has a lot of thing to offer to tweak and fiddle around with the output

Jetaudio plus

I tried quite a few music players on android and ended up using Pulsar.
Nothing really special about it, there are others that definitely look better, but i like the fact that I can make the 'Albums' page the main one, so I only end up going between the player and the library.

>Am I a meme
Nope. That word certainly doesn't mean what you oh, so obviously think it means.

Really getting sick of shilling this. I tell y'all niggas everytime, if you just buy Poweramp, you'll literally never want for another player. If you don't like the look, there's plenty of skins (some great ones by Igor Pavlov or something, forget the exact name but he makes great material designs)

Then you can stop playing the curry app shuffle and just enjoy your music

>rip songs from YouTube
jesus. people with shit hearing like you are the cancer

You guys are constantly switching music players and here I am, still using my Shuttle+
Still the best.