Who else is ready to make the switch when Firefox 57 hits?

who else is ready to make the switch when Firefox 57 hits?

Other urls found in this thread:

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1215061
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking kys shill

As shit as WebExtensions are, at least they're still extensions. You can't customize Brave worth dick.

I'm already using FF57.

Already have. Firefox is dead.

>it has built in payments
I think I'll pass

>switching browsers when it becomes better
Why?
If your reason is extensions
>switching from a browser with the most permissive extension api to a browser with no extensions

Where did all these shills come from? You should fix your UX before starting a shilling campaign.

>firefox has built-in communism
I think I'll pass.

>communism is bad
My favourite meme.

Waterfox exists

any leftist ideology is bad by default

Social democracy works fine if people have the will for it like in Switzerland.
When your country is full of niggers and spics you can't really expect that to work.

>being a brave shill

fuck off, Brendan

I swapped to Vivaldi when Nightly killed muh extensions

Name one time it has ever worked out for the better. I'll wait

Take this shit back to the frogposting echo chamber

>nightly kills legacy extensions
>switch to a browser with even less extensions

One hour to open on a fx6300

I forgot this as well, assuming you aren't the same neckbeard as the rest of these

To everyone considering using Brave. I would strongly recommend you look into their Android app and play around with it for a bit.

Its FILLED with google-y shit added in for no necessary reason.

Asking for my google account. Enabling word search so instead of being able to copy a word, it highlights it and offers a google search. It's fucking stupid.

Just be wary.

I have been using comodo dragon until im given a reason to doubt it.

fuck off commie lover

Nightly has like one half-assed adblocker now, at least I can still have uBlock on Vivaldi. What else I'm supposed to use? Pale Moon?

After twelve years with Firefox I finally switched to Chrome today. Should I have gone with Brave instead? Does Brave play Netflix on Linux?

>Tell the communist poster to leave as well
>You're either with us or against us xD

Fuck off r/The_Donald, you're engaging in a pointless discussion on fucking Sup Forums. Neither of you are going to change anyone's views on the subject.

Communism worked just fine in small, usually tribal, communities since the dawn of mankind.
Throughout history there were numerous attempts to achieve communism at a larger scale but those attempts never advanced from the totalitarian single-party state stage. I don't think you can force communism onto a large group of people. It has to come as a result of a revolution as many already theoritized.

>instead of being able to copy a word
huh? when selecting text there's a "copy" button on the top. brave is fine on android.

vivaldi is awesome.

Learn to spell you dumb nigger
No but we can make you look stupid for defending kike fairy tales

Nighly supports ublock just fine.
If you're posting on Sup Forums you should be smart enough to scroll down on the addon page and install the webextension version from the development channel.

Epic bro, you sure showed (((them))) on an anonymous technology board

when you hold over a word. at least on mine, instead of the usual copy, search, etc bs coming up, it was "would you like to google this word" bs

More than just that m8, a lot of my extensions started throwing an autistic fit with every update. I don't think it's worth the hassle to fix them every night instead of switching already

>theoritized
I wrote that on my phone while I was on the shitter. Nice argument though, I'm converted now.

better dead than red. Stay gay

Maybe if Stalin wasn't such an ass hat and exiled/assassinated Trotsky after Lenin died that would be possible.

>i'm out of arguments, better call him gay

>projecting insecure masculinity on the internet

Too good m8

>Take this shit back to the frogposting echo chamber
says the communist trying to turn Sup Forums into his own idealogical echo chamber.

>arguing with jews

look in the mirror manlet

>Someone mildly referenced/joked about communism, oh boy better reinforce the reactionary vanguard on Sup Forums

>no addons
>shitty interface
>contracts with ad companies
Sorry, I'm not "Brave" enough.

with jews you lose.

This is expected behavior of an unstable release, dumb nigger. It's not something that will happen in the stable release of FF 57.

firefox has always been stable.

stable as charles manson on crack.

>vivaldi
>proprietary
>less extensions
This is what we call a shill.

DROPPED

99% chance it's your fault.
I migrated all of my extensions to webextensions just fine without any issues.
The only legacy extension I'm still using is VimFx and I'll keep using that one until nightly breaks it or a proper alternative comes up. bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1215061

Or maybe I don't want pointless irrelevant discussion shitting up Sup Forums? It'd be one thing if this was over Google's bullshit but this is straight up autism

Pale Moon Internet Defense Force detected

Vimium?

>trusting ((amazon)) with your data

SHUT UP AND BUY MY STOCK

fuck palememe furry fags browser

Nobody who uses privacy add ons. Their extensions list is ass.

where is amazon on brave?