/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets a Redmi Note 4x and a watch band • user got his Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air from Gearbest, says its amazing for the price • user in search of asian teas gets recs • user just got his Oukital K10000 Pro • Chink shit anons are waiting on to arrive • KZ official store has a sale going on Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/chinkshitgeneral
pastebin.com/cJ6KzpY2
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_661460.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/1m-USB-Charging-Data-Cable-for-GPS-Locator-GPS-Positioning-Pick-up-Line-Tracker-Remote-Tracking/2837057_32822576534.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Retractable-Braided-Woven-Micro-USB-Data-Sync-Charger-Cable-For-Samsung-HTC-Cheap-sale/32468170316.html
aliexpress.com/item/Yenona-Studio-Pro-DJ-Headphones/32705349478.html
aliexpress.com/store/product//2412040_32823672306.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any legit good bike gear? Looking for new low spoke wheels

Probably not worth it. You're probably better off buying a used bike and taking it's parts. My $200 specialized rockhopper pro came with some really nice lightweight wheels.

Bike wheels and tyres are one of the several things I've encountered that aren't really cheaper in chinkshit form.

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

what did i get today lads
the package is from 1688

>Ordered a package on june
>Didnt arrive, ask the seller to check it up, he extended buyer protection
>Extended buyer protection is about, once again, end, so i ask the seller for a refund... he extends buyer protection once again

What to do? it's pretty obvious my shit wont arrive and he keeps extending buyer protection over and over, i dont wanna open a dispute since i recently opened one, due to similar reasons (item didnt arrive)

>june
that's cute

What is the cheapest automatic or mechanical watch (without the "mechanical" steampunk aesthetics) that isn't too cheap-looking?

headphone drivers! i got a selection. i know one type of the 300ohm ones are used in Blur 魔音, possibly the ve zens too but i'm not sure. there's also a couple more bags of wire that i didn't get in the picture

Why do you need so many drivers my man

you only got two ears

OP, I got your back:

>Telegram group
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

lol I made the news.

cqn anyone recommend iems from the kz sale?

I have the kz ates which I thought were good.

i also got some shells, most of the ones in the picture are mx500 clones but the bag in the bottom are yuin pk
better to have them and not need them then not have them and need them

I remember seeing some SSD chink shit at quite good prices in AliExpress.
Good idea or bad idea?

Shark or Dino SD?
Dinos look cooler and are cheaper.

Also does the black CDK09 also rotate 360* and work with cube mix plus? I find it odd, for black one to be on sale and the color matching with cube mix plus one not.

>double spacing

that's reddit tier shit right there

My Sennheiser headphone cable is disintegrating... recommendations for replacement cables?

Bagelsport
pastebin.com/cJ6KzpY2

Finëat and Winner if you care purely for the memechanical part without any quality at all.

t./wt/

So did anyone order shit this days with the discounts? Just ordered this badboy for 13usd

A cap for a saltshaker?

it's for storing urethral sounders

mental illness or shilling?

It's for making spaghetti

>Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air
Is that the most expensive thing on /csg/ ever?

A little from column A, a little from column B

Don't give him (you)s?

Im thinking the ones that have the same filename is the original mental ward escapee, and the other ones are those who are copying its fame.

The Air 12 from the news isn't even the most expensive model. The Air 13 is much more expensive since it has a graphics card inside.

I meant the most expensive thing that somebody here has bought.

I think it's the same guy, multiple devices. I think it's spamming.
do what Sup Forums rules say about spamming?

it's not like he can cash them.

>buds
>not in-ear

Disgusting.

Bought a Jumper EZbook 3 Pro and it's been great so far, but this one thing really bothers me. This program seems to be pre-installed and you can see it in the tray but the name is in chinese. When I click on it a blank window opens called "MainForm". Does anyone know wtf this shit is and how to get rid of it?

>snapheiser

Beyerdynamic cables. They should come with a new set of cans.

I'm not sure, but it's just Chinese input method. You probably can remove it in language settings. Looks similar to a Japanese one I seen somewhere.

Okay. Sorry.

user said these were good and they are good. Even if the mechanism breaks, the cables seem to be pretty good quality.
Anyone else has cheap useful purchases like this?

Some bluetooth earphone/headphone for sports?

gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_661460.html

Just bought these, they were on sale. Old ones broke.

>hasn't used a good pair of earbuds
kys

Waiting on updates for k10000 pro battery life, unfortunately reviews seem to give it half of what the k10000 got.

It's a shame they pair those phones with such shitty CPUs. They could be more efficient with qualcomm.

I use some zs5 with the foam eartips and the Bluetooth cable. Works fine for mountain biking and gym.

They would be more efficient with Samsung.

Have chinese botnets gone too far?
aliexpress.com/store/product/1m-USB-Charging-Data-Cable-for-GPS-Locator-GPS-Positioning-Pick-up-Line-Tracker-Remote-Tracking/2837057_32822576534.html

For what purpose does this exist?

Gonna try it, thanks.

Okay so... I wanted to buy some dakimakuras on Ali to test the quality.
Has anyone experience with some sellers and if they are willing to change the price on the package because i do not want any additional import costs.

For tracking stolen car.

To see if your gf charges her phone at her bull's place

>if they are willing to change the price on the package
They do that without asking anything.

everything i've bought through ali has been undervalued, even when i did a $500 order it was marked as $40

That's actually pretty awesome.

I thought so too but these suckers have not answered when i asked them.
It just that 20% import tax sucks hard

Learn to make your own cables.

I don't have and don't need the equipment to crimp a 3.5mm connector on the end, and most audio cables are too hard and are meant for speakers.

cs cuck?
Should have read the data sheet

Which daki inner pillow is best? I will pay more if it means greater quality.

t.me/chinkshitgeneral

It's as if the mods have a bias.

checked

return of a meme?

cs cuck

Is this a good drawing tablet for a beginner? From the reviews I found, it seems to be pretty good, just don't want to get chinked

I would be careful with this one. The actual drawing surface is quite good, particularly for a beginner, but the manufacturing quality is quite low. I ordered one and played with it for a while only to have the bit where the mini-usb connects to the board to break. That part is really fragile, but I have heard who have been using it for a longer so your mileage may vary.

>tracking says package in my mailbox
>nothing in my mailbox
why would somebody steal a chinese package

Does anyone know how the hinge and durability in general is on the xiaomi notebooks?

Sure. Locks, bottle holders, pumps, lights / reflectors, tires - all sorts of good gear.

Haven't done spoke wheels yet.

>Tea-village.com
Sounds sketchy as fuck.
This is when plebbit can be actually useful, the tea subreddit has a bunch of good vendors listed that many enthusiasts like.

Link?

aliexpress.com/item/New-Retractable-Braided-Woven-Micro-USB-Data-Sync-Charger-Cable-For-Samsung-HTC-Cheap-sale/32468170316.html

Not exactly the same tablet but I've had a Huion H610 Pro that I picked up 3-4 years ago when it was on sale for $30 cancuckbucks with a bundle of replacement nibs and other free accessories and the only issue that has come up so far is needing to replace the USB cable. Just bought a 10 foot $2 replacement at a local store.
I know two people that have the 1060; one hasn't had any issues so far and the other had a crack develop straight across the drawing surface within a month and made it unusable. It's chinkshit so it's very luck of draw but if you get a good one you're probably set for a while. 100% better than anything you would get from Wacom in this price range.

Their own packages have been lost in the post and their bodies are craving chinkshit so hard they've resorted to stealing other people's chinkshit.

Pity them, for they are what you might become in the future.

It's a fucking Xiaomi speaker dumbass

Anybody know of any earbuds with detachable cables that aren't the KZ shape? having the wire over my ears annoys me a lot for some reason

senfer 4-in-1, dt2 or 6-in-1

Did you even check the infographic faggot?

I think I'm gonna cave and get the oneodio headphones
I feel my willpower weakening

I'm in need of peppermint. Any chink site that sells dried leaves for cheap?

which ones? link?

Shut up, faggot.

aliexpress.com/item/Yenona-Studio-Pro-DJ-Headphones/32705349478.html

Don't know why you'd trust chinks to give you carcinogen free peppermint. Just buy some shit on amazon or whatever comes up first when you search for it.

My pack of microUSB connectors finally arrived. Time to fix all the broken charging ports.

Get this one, same store but 1.03$ cheaper. No idea why they do this.
aliexpress.com/store/product//2412040_32823672306.html

My Rock Zircons didn't last four months of fairly careful use. I got them from the official AliExpress store. They sounded nice enough while they lasted, much less tinny than $5 Sven earplugs, but there was a constant barely audible hum in the background when I plugged them in. I didn't get the same hum with the Svens or a more expensive pair of Sennheiser earplugs on either my phone or my laptop. Now the jack has totally broken on the Zircons and I don't think it's worth replacing. Overall, I would not recommend them.

Get an Intuos.

>20 pages of orders
>8 pages of successful disputes
>not on any chink blacklists
>tfw it's okay because chinks aren't people

alpha as fuck

Are bedding/dakis/clothing and such from aliexpress safe or have carcinogenic dyes or something? I want to deck out my whole bed in anime.

Do you wanna risk it?

>here was a constant barely audible hum in the background when I plugged them in.
That's a fault of your source, not the iems

Pick the braided and silver-colored one. They are sturdy, not microphomic, and looks great

But if you can solder it yourself, pick canare l2b2t and rean/chink canare 3.5mm jack. I use them and the cable is well shielded, cheap, not microphonic, and take abuse very well

Maybe, but as I said, I didn't hear it with the other two pairs of IEMs, and I did use several sources. Could there be some sort of shielding missing in the Zircons?

Well, it would cost hundreds o f dollars if I ordered from Japan. That's a lot for bedding.

They were probably made in the same factory anyway, right?

legit reasons for disputes ?

I just pull the trigger on remax rm-600m. It will be here in few hours

Local store has it cheaper than any ali store

>chink wants me to dispute for personal reasons
can this be bad for me?

>They were probably made in the same factory anyway, right?
I am not going to reassure you on this, if that's what you're looking for. For instance, it could be that the legit Japanese stuff is printed in Japan on Chinese- or Indian-made fabric. You can do some research, but you'll never know conclusively if the fakes are safe even if you find out that the originals are 100% made in China.

The zircons might be more sensitive than the other iems, making them more likely to pick up hiss

Perhaps ask /cgl/, might also be cheaper with taobao, they'll know.