International board for the discussion of different cultures and cuntrys

>international board for the discussion of different cultures and cuntrys
>everyone goes into their little own nations circle jerk and sit around talking in their moonspeak
>occasionally emerge to fling shit at each other

This wasnt how things were meant to be. Things were meant to be different.

LOL dude SHIT himself!

LMAO!!

i hate you so goddamn much

Please support Sup Forums by disabling your ad blocker on *.Sup Forums.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a Sup Forums Pass.
[Post a Reply]
06/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
04/28/16 New trial board added: /qst/ - Quests
[Hide] [Show All]
Please support Sup Forums by disabling your ad blocker on *.Sup Forums.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a Sup Forums Pass.
Toggle
Voting open for the Sup Forums Banner Contest! See the contest page for details.
[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]2 / 0 / 2 / 2 [Update] [Auto] No new posts
File: 1425474380516.jpg (452 KB, 768x1024)
452 KB
Anonymous 07/16/16(Sat)16:49:43 N shit at each other

This wasnt how things were meant to be. Things were meant to be different.
>>
Anonymous 07/16/16(Sat)16:50:37 No.62172945▶ (OP)
LOL dude SHIT himself!

LMAO!!
>>
Anonymous 07/16/16(Sat)16:51:32 No.62172976▶
i hate you so goddamn much
[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 2 / 0 / 2 / 2 [Update] [Auto] No new posts
Delete Post: [File Only] DeleteStyle:
[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
About • Feedback • Legal • Contact

thanks for the morning laff

LOL dude SHIT himself!

LMAO!!

@62173073
How do you link to another comment =)
Thank you.
Kind regards,

Janez Novak

you click the number of the post or simply type at >> and then the post number

I have tried to send you a direct message Mr Novak but i cannot find it on this website, can you help me

lol @ da picc

Why dont Americans celebrate Easter?

>>
Thank you, good man!

I haven't yet made an official Sup Forums.org account - I don't think you can send and/or receive messages without an account. Unfortunately, I believe you must purchase a so called "Sup Forums Pass" to create an account on this forum.

-JN

This fuckin thread

Australia literally did shitposting again.

Please stop shitposting

a swede abortion

My most sincere thanks Mr Novak, I shall purchase one and message you soon, I have an important matter to ask you regarding the flag icon in your post; am I able to change it in mine? Does it truly mean you are in the country who's flag it shows?

Remarkable

-K.J.I

AHAHAHAHA LE SHITPOST AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHA BECAUSE LE SHIT POSTING COUNTRY IS SHITPOSTING AHAHAHAHAHA LOL LOL THEY BRINGING THE BANTZ BANTZ BANTZ BECAUSE SO FUNNY

AHAHAHAHAHAHA NO GOOD DISCUSSION FOR ME ONLY BANTS AND SHIT POST AHAHAHAHAHA LOL LOL NEVER EVER EVER HAVE GOOD DISCUSSION ON TOPIC I LIKE ONLY SHIT POST AND GET IGNORED BECAUSE IM SHITPOST ONLY

AHAHAAHAHAHAHA 0 replies 0 images omitted THREADS FOR ME WHEN I MAKE ACTUAL INTERNATIONAL THREADS BECAUSE IM LE SHIT POSTING FLAG NO SRS DISCUSSION ALLOWED AHAHAHA IS WHY I MAKE STUPID SHIT POST AND HAVE 300 POST THREAD OF FUNNY HAR HAR SHIT FUCK SHIT AHAHAHAHAH

Do you derive pleasure from doing this?

you first

I think the flags are baked into the computer.

BTW (that's "By The Way" in Internet Lingo), you can attach images here, as well. I have attached a .GIF image that makes me crack up every time.

Have a good one!

-JN

Haha you sure are helpful! Are you the owner of this fine image board ?

MFW I make a post!! XDDD

Haha lads am I right??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO
le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP
tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p
upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote for you :) just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu?
le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin… SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin 420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez? RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :))))))))
EPIC PWNAGE!………… CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA, dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11 le dubs goy! hehehehada dh…. twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D
le maymay arrow is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit : rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

I hate it

samefag

@62172910
I totally agree with you, the generals are cancer and shouldn't be permitted. They ruin the entire board and they ruin 4 Chan.

@62174016
lol xDDD