Twitch has been totally down for almost everybody for almost an hour. Page is blank...

Twitch has been totally down for almost everybody for almost an hour. Page is blank. The view source shows a bunch of text about tax document. What does Sup Forums think is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/8/30/16229670/twitch-extensions-program-customize-page-amazon-affiliate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's working for me

why didn't you make a thread about this shit in ? anyway, enjoy that ban you stupid manchild.

Works on my machine

Pasting some of the strange source code here

Action Required - Payment Amendment

Action Required: To comply with VAT (Value Added Taxes), Partners are required to update their payment options. By selecting “Accept International Payments,” you will comply with VAT (Value Added Taxes) and enable more of your viewers to subscribe using their local payment methods. Partners who have enabled international payments, on average, grow subscriptions 18% more often than partners who have not enabled international payments.

Your ability to accept any new subscriptions is currently disabled. To re-enable subscriptions, please update your payments options now.

Update your payment agreement now

Did I break a rule?

HTML5/JavaScript Responsive web design in a nutshell

YouTube just rolled out their meme shit aswell

Is java script to blame again?
I don't know much about websites and programming, but someone once told me that a lot of the mistakes on websites can be traced back to java script.

No console errors. Also they have template language in the source code, such as {{login}}, so it looks like the contemplating language is broken.

>contemplating language is broken.
I mean templating language. contemplating language sounds like something you'd see in ruby on rails.

This might be the cause

theverge.com/2017/8/30/16229670/twitch-extensions-program-customize-page-amazon-affiliate

Twitch announced a major update to its channel pages today in the form of a new extensions program that will let streamers customize their channels with third-party developer extensions.

could be, if I wont let Twitch load the site fully the menu is totally broken and you can't switch to different games
that problem is most definitely a missing javascript

good, gen z kiddies can learn to play the games themselves

Goolag is at it again

Also, there's this console

document not ready yet, trying again in 500 milliseconds...

Seems like they populate all the HTML with javascript magic. Too much tech conference kool aid.

Damn, it's been like 4 hours

Good riddance.
>BUUUUT MOM! I NEED TO STREAM TO MY 13 YEAR OLD FRIENDS

It's not about tech conference kool aid, nor javascript magic.
It's literally exclusively because Twitch has NEVER cared about efficiency. They never had to. They've been growing so insanely fast it's all been about hastily taped together shit backed with a behemoth of a server company.
Forcing your team to look back and go 'hold the fuck up, we've created a monster, we need to actually refine shit' is exceptionally costly and I don't just mean that financially they're backed by amazon money isn't a problem.

Whoops, I pushed the code to master again :^)

Looks like it's up now.

That was a really long time for such a big website to be down.

must be that sohros guy i keep hearing about

Wow who gives a rats ass. You might actually have take a break from trying to suck your own cock and fire up a video game that you own and actually play for an hour or two. Better get back to some let's play videos in the mean time while twitch is down.

>The literal state of (You)

>twitch
The internet was a mistake.