Gameover linux. What do now? switch to BSD?

Gameover linux. What do now? switch to BSD?

>Implying the Red Hat controls all of loonix
I think this is just more proof that we need to make them have less influence in the Linux community

It's just bullshit marketing from Microsoft so when your company wants to go Azure the Linux bros can't say but muh Linux.

Ever heard of systemD?

Order 66

>he doesn't know

BSD is the cuckold's license. prove me wrong

Systemd is the Microsoft dev's wetdream.
Systemd will be the next kernel and it will surely bring ring3 backdoors and botnets. Linux ecosystem is actually toppling down.

>BSD
It's cuckold for the dev but not cuckold for the user but who fucking cares if you're making millions out of your BSD code?
OSS was good but
F+OSS GPL is/was the cuckold license for the user and the company.
>inb4 muh ebil corporations meme

Jesus, how bad has Sup Forums gotten.. You guys know a lot of Linux kernel devs are Microsoft right? This isn't new.

BSD is worthless garbage.

>>Implying the Red Hat controls all of loonix
Of fucking course they do you numbskull. It's well known that Red Hat is literally the CIA. They hopped on getting a backdoor in Linux before the umbilical cord was cut. Those slimeballs would compromise fucking TempleOS if they thought more than ten people were gonna use it for anything private.

wow so now i can manually sudo out all the shitty windows bloatware instead of just running linux without having bloatware.

You made the claim, burden of proof is on you to prove that the only people who BSD license their software get off to watching other guys plow their wives/girlfriends.

It's still worth more than your opinion.

>sudo
CIA backdoor.

There's nothing funnier than watching the lone BSD freak hopelessly defending his shitty OS when no one else will support him.

There's nothing funnier than watching ignoranuses shit on god-tier operating systems.

>god-tier
>the tier of something that isn't real
You got me there.

>le edgy atheist
Go back to admiring your fedora collection.

I will, because Fedora is 10 thousand times better than your little pet """OS""" will ever be.

>Fedora
You could've at least used a decent distro as an example

It was topical. It wouldn't make sense to just randomly bring up some random fucking distro and say it's better. But then, I wouldn't expect a fascist to understand humor.

>I'm a fascist for arguing in favour of *BSD
How so?

BSD: Berkeley Software Distribution

BERKELEY

ebin

Did you just have a seizure?

I can't
everyone just takes FreeBSD code and never contributes anything back, ever