Double the price

>double the price
>half the performance
#JustAppleThings

You just don't get it.

let me share my insight to you.

android users need to find meaning (or compensate) in their existence by bashing on apple all the time

windows users need to find meaning (or compensate) in their existence by playing video games and running benchmarks all the time

linux/ubuntu users need to find meaning (or compensate) in their existence by showing off their cool looking desktop

apple users don't need to do all that stuffs. they're comfortable already with just using it and not bashing on others, playing games, or showing off their browsers. that's the prize of using apple products : fulfillment. you need to get into hobby to find meaning in using linux, android, or windows. using macbook, you only need to worry about non computerial stuffs like whatever your job is. it all makes sense now. apple users don't need to justify their existence and enjoyment anymore.

i'm glad i'm an apple user and i don't feel bitter towards others

let me share my insight to you.

apple users need to find meaning (or compensate) in their existence by shilling and post purchase rationalizing their fruity toddler toys all the time

PC users don't need to do all that stuffs. they're comfortable already with just using it and not bashing on others, shilling their garbage, or showing off their fruit collection. that's the prize of using PCs : fulfillment. you need to get into hobby to find meaning in usingfruity toys. using PC, you only need to worry about non computerial stuffs like whatever your job is. it all makes sense now. PC users don't need to justify their existence and enjoyment anymore.

i'm glad i'm a PC user and i don't feel bitter towards others

>fell for the bait

how fast will linux do it

>an ad in the video editing software

Lmfao

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE YET I'M MAD AT THEM
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

>half the performance
umm sweetie
42.722/8.859 = 4.822
apple is 5x better

>trial software nags you to buy it

Truly shocking.

t. apple user with half a brain

>self-contradictory pasta
Stale.

The state of mactoddlerism.

Meanwhile my maxed out X230 i7 for a total price of $400 beats both.

>Unironic "sweetie" posting in 20 fucking 17.
Get the fuck out. GET OUT NOW.

What a useless test. Why don't normies understand that same software in same version and configuration must be tested to provide objective results? The test should've been carried out using x264 encoder compiled using gcc or something.

Apple users need to find meaning (or compensate) in their existence by believe are rich,business manager,creatives because buy Apple things and bashing on Non-Apple user call poor.

>same software in same version and configuration

>APPLE IS A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
>YOU'RE JUST POORFAGS

Actually, I am using both OS, windows in my desktop and MacOs in my MacBook pro (I didn't pay anything for it, it was an exchange for a Asus ROG with an i5, 256 SSD and Nvidia gtx 850m) and I feel like I have the best of both worlds, I do not need to get married with just one OS, and actually this is the best laptop that I used in my life, talking about portability and batery.
Finally, i think we need to open our minds a little bit more, a few months ago I was against apple in everything and know I like their OS as much as I like Microsoft's one.
Have a great night!

>it was an exchange for a Asus ROG with an i5, 256 SSD and Nvidia gtx 850m

>trading in a high end laptop for a facebook machine that doesnt even come to 20% its performance

Final Cut Pro would render a video way faster. Fake news.

I've been thinking about getting an apple laptop since I'd be paying for it on my Uni's dime.

What should I get Sup Forums?

they did use final cut

Why would i buy something so expensive that's inferior to stuff that's cheaper?

Bull fucking shit lmao

>not using a hackintosh
i mean.. macs are only good because of the OS, but why would you pay so much for worse hardware?

hackintosh = best hardware with the best OS, and the best price!

1 nano second

>one sells more than the other
who is the real winner?

best you can get
take advantage of those liberal suckers

>being poor and buying thicker laptops
just dell things?

It won't run the program

this