Why has so little changed about how programming is done on a fundamental level since B?

Why has so little changed about how programming is done on a fundamental level since B?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/apr/20/was-jesus-gay-probably
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Well you could consider that the hardware hasn't changed but that's something that requires thinking.

who else comfy?

It's quite a claim that nothing has changed.

patrician bar positioning

Leviticus 18:22 "Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; it is detestable to God."

what if I'm a girl?

Thats a pretty uncomfy keyboard

If you think those legs look like a womans you might have brain defects

>you might have brain defects

There are cutting scars, of course there are major brain defects

What if my dick was in your ass?

Do you own a pair of programming socks yet?

Now to narrow down if the brain defects are the result of tranny mental illness, or womanhood.

that's gay

nice scars

>windows 10

But Jesus was gay himself..

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/apr/20/was-jesus-gay-probably

In Secret Mark (the unrevised version) we find the following occurence:
>And going near Jesus rolled away the stone from the door of the tomb. And straightway, going in where the youth was, he stretched forth his hand and raised him, seizing his hand. But the youth, looking upon him, loved him and began to beseech him that he might be with him. And going out of the tomb they came into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days Jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of God. And thence, arising, he returned to the other side of the Jordan.

Even if you only read the "standard bible": When Jesus is arrested, an unkonwn naked man flees from the scene (Mark 14:51-52)

Sorry to burst your bubble, kid..

>theguardian
Stopped reading. Reported your post to the retard police.

Have I then become your enemy by telling you the truth?
(Galatians 4:16)

is a ThinkPad the official tranny laptop?

Remember that you can live a Christian life even if you're a homosexual! Being a homosexual is not a sin, only homosexual relationships are!

how does this get people out of the sin though

:3 someone used a picture of my legs, idk what to feel...

>If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Considering the bug fast that is modern software it is already severely b0rken and in major need of fixage. Pronto.

I'm not attracted to trans/traps, but I'd like to snuggle with one, they seem comfy

Fuck off pedo

wat

Feel free to hang yourself

n-no

You guys realise these are shaved guy legs right?

NO WAY

Pedo website

cute legs, dude.
show that ass

Because it all comes down to machine code in the end, and there are only so many ways to abstract that logically.

what are formal language?

I call BS on that shot no one is that flexible

I don't know about programming but the socks sure changed.

I'm flexible :3

gdamn looking good

Make a gallery

Because proprietary software ruined programming.
It was supposed to be a solved problem by now.
One person makes a library, 1000 people use that library to make a new thing.
Those things are each used by 1000 people who combine stuff and turn this into new libraries and so on.
That way, you can focus on a small application for your entire life and make sure nothing about it is inefficient or contains bugs.
Putting different projects together is trivial and the only programming you need is to patch different parts together, something anyone can do.

I call BS again no women changes that quickly, sheerly you dont identify as a women. No No sheerly not, a male? no no, queer? no no but what? ahaaha i have it you are a Apache taking the female human form, yes yes that is it . Apache sister come transform ill take the human form and lets see where a few drinks shell take us

post feet

I'll get ban again...

I have no idea what you rambling about

post feet on imgur

this

make sure to show soles

>One person makes a library

Who compensates him for his work?

I secound that, its for a friend

Fuck off, disgusting faggot

M-mods?

bump for moar

>I'll get ban again...
move to /gif/ and post more

Personally, I don't care for the feet unless it's those cute pawpad socks but shots from this angle are beautiful.

nah im going to lectures now :3

>not showing full tops of feet
your teasing my cock :(