Interracial relationships

How would fathers in your country react if their white daughter dated a black man?

America
White fathers support their white daughters getting blacked

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10758849/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is it always americans posting cuck threads

her hairline tho

They would make them marry and poor black guy would have committed a suicide in a few years.

not acceptable in scotland or northern ireland
england and wales i don't know

"Who are you two and what are you doing in my house?"

Its only natural to want your women to breed with the superior man.

It's your national fetish

>being the President of USA is considered respectable
>the President of USA has a black father and a white mother
>white women seek black men so their children can be president
It's only logical.

>How would fathers in your country react if their white daughter dated a black man?
They would try to kill him.
Regardless of the skincolour, they would try to kill anyone who touches their precious daughters.

>Do have a cute sister, Tyrone?

>>being the President of USA is considered respectable
If only

There will always be a race to the bottom.

They're shot unless they prove that they aren't a nigger and actually respectable.

No they aren't you daft cunt.

>being the President of USA is considered respectable
"No"

Last time this picture was posted we established that this "girl" is a tranny, seeing as "her" hair is receding in a fashion consistent only with MALE pattern baldness, and upon closer inspection "her" veiny masculine hands give "her" away, as well as the lack of curves (don't be fooled by "her" curving "her" back to make "her" seem curvy).

Would fuck still

You have too much free time on your hands.

liar liar pants on fire

poor nigga doesn't know what he's getting himself into

Nigga you gay strawpoll.me/10758849/r

Its all biological/hormonal
Black men have been found to have a higher testoreno % than their same size white counterpart.
The same way Blondes have higher strogen level than their darker counterpart.
Its like nigger are the "manliest" men and blondes are the most feminine women.

You saved that on your computer? You niggas are so ass -hurt to the extreme that you live to make whitie mad,but make yourselves look lowkey pathetic.

You a racists, bringing up your atheist science, the Holy Lord made us the same God's children!

it's an american tradition.

It's them, damn, dirty, good for nothing, jews. The same jews that killed Jesus. Always promoting blood mixing.

white american girl here
my dad would probably literally murder me if I dated a black guy

>white american girl here
Yeah me too

Fancy a shag luv?

And if he was a young Ben Carson?

This is a whole new level of tinfoil hat

Ben Carsons came once in a blue moon, these brothers only care about their nonexistent rap career, or gangster shit. Sad.

Probably he would be surprised that he watches two foreigners at the same time

feet pic pls. It's okay, I'm white.

If people dislike white female/non-white male relationships in your country then what about the opposite? If you were to go to your parent's house one day with a black girlfriend, what would your parents think?

is it really tinfoil if it's true?

Based Saudi Arabia

literally the least cuck place

>If you were to go to your parent's house one day with a black girlfriend, what would your parents think?

My father would be happy I'm not gay. My mother would kill herself

Honestly I don't think my parents would say anything to my sister if she gets married to a black guy but they would be very disappointed if I did the same with a black girl
I do what I want though so who cares

I savev a lot of shit in my computer specially the combo I did on your mom and sister, not going to post it 'cause yellow dog would go berserker.

Nothing because they are not racist cunts
My sister is engaged to a 195 blonde dude...

You a sicko. Spanish boy. A real sicko.

Yeah, but everyone knows it's different when you're non-white and you're bringing a white person home.

I don't think my dad would give two shits if I got "blacked" desu. It's hard to describe though, they do a unique upperclass kind of casual racism to lighten the mood

>black girlfriend
Maybe my parents would surprised with the ebony living in japan and my english skill

so youre a girl?
why?

I know my dad probably wouldn't be cool with it, but I don't think it's exactly a Racial thing. Sure he'd have a Bias but as long as he wasn't a gangbanger thug and was actually a nice young man I'm sure he'd be fine.