Do Anglo country have secret meetings?

Do Anglo country have secret meetings?

of course. except canada isn't invited.
seriously what the fuck? a fucking leaf? is this a fucking joke or something?
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
leaf cuckolds please go

>what is Five Eyes
I would assume so

inb4 leaf chimpout

It's a secret

Shhhhut up....

>cuck stamp

yes, actually. our militaries and spies have been working together for over 70 years now. ciphers, weapons, information... we're even closer than nato

Why wouldn't we? The rest of the planet fucking sucks.

You're all grounded.

Fuck you mom I don't live at home anymore.

five eyes, friendo

Why do you hate the leaf? It's a nice leaf. Can you guys even see the big dipper from down there? Why put it on your flag?

Is it 'cause you're dip-shits?

>still using a naval ensign as a national flag

user, those are for boats. Judging by your treatment of refugees, you don't even like boats. Yet you are still so lacking in a national identity of your own you just accept it.

*Secret anglo handshake*

The Eternal Anglo Saxon

*reciprocates*

*Dominates world affairs*

Does the fact that the US runs the FVEY mean it's not British imperialism?

Yes. This is a pic taken from the last one

the leaf really triggers me lads
cant elp it

It's just a shitty flag
Doesn't mean anything

>p-please leave me alone

*Unsheathes Anglotana*

Fucking bongs aren't what they used to be

Just like your country

Don't need secret meetings; we already know we're awesome.

The Kiwis had the good sense to vote against a leaf on its flag, no one voted in Canada though. It's not only ugly symbol, is also undemocratic.

>naval ensign
What are you chatting mate?

That's classified

Why not a bastard sword, Brexit?

"Our" flag was a dirty trick catalysed by salty Frenchman Étienne Parent who said, "Le principal, la feuille d'Erable, a été, comme on sait, adopté comme l'emblême du Bas-Canada..."

Many still support former PM John "Dief the Chief" Diefenbaker when he said, "A flag that does not contain the greatness of your heritage is no flag for a nation."

do you think you will ever put the jack back on your flag or at least take off the leaf

The flag is a multi-million dollar branding deal now; I doubt it'll ever go.

The Jack is a possibility only if a fucking race war breaks out in Canada and all the non-anglophone non-whites are expelled.

Our flag is perfect for what it is, brand marketing. Almost anywhere on the globe, even tiny African villages, can see that maple leaf in red and white and point out that it's Canada.
The liberal governmemt literally snuck it through, there is no real chance of returning to a flag with the Union Jack.

If Quebec were to somehow win independence, and the Maritimes were cut off from the west, it is not impossible that they might become an autonomous region with time. They would be extremely likely to adopt the old fkag or one similar with a Union Jack thereupon.